May 6 - 180.6
    May 13 - 184.0
    May 20 - 184.6
    May 27 - 186.0
    June 12 - 188.0
    June 17 - 186.4
    June 24 - 189.6
    July 1 - 188.6

Sorry I haven't been on here much, not only am I still dealing with this leg, I am also dealing with a sinus infection UGH!

I am ok with this loss, but could have done better. Since the boot is gone, I thought I was ; doing better on the diet, guess not that good ;) . Oh well! one more week on this challenge, and I know that I will do better on the next one..

Mary, I see that that you had a great loss this week, Way to go!

Marney, I am looking forward to a your new challenge! I'm starting today.......

Everyone have a great weekend, and for my American friends have a Happy 4th of July. :)
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hey a good week!

Mary, a 5 lb lost in 2 weeks. Whoo hooo! Beth, moving the right direction this week. Well done you two.

I have been bouncing around 173.5 from a stayed the same of 172 but this morning, 171. Whoo hooo, me!

Happy Birthday, Canada. 149 years old today. And have a great July 4th too.

Started logging with breakfast. Off on another week's logging challenge.
  • merrygrannie
    merrygrannie Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Marney,thanks for the challenge.I was excited I had a weight loss and getting into the nineties will be my goal,another one,this week. I think it's best for me to have short term goals so I won't forget what they are :) .
    Beth and Marney,congratulation on your weight loss!!! We're all going in the right direction.
    Beth, I'm glad you were able to get rid of the boot.I think a 1 lb. loss is great.so much better than a gain.
    Happy Birthday Canada!
    I'll be celebrating the 4th at a friends house.Lots of food and fireworks.I have resisted eating sweets twice this week and will be challenged again this weekend.I'm determined
    to stay away from them as they are my addiction and downfall.I'll let you know how it goes.
    Let the logging begin!!
  • MapDancer
    MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hurray for your successes! I also like the method of only logging in the 'new low' weight. It keeps the graph looking pretty - and I was very motivated to keep pushing it down.

It's funny meeting someone new that never knew us when we were heavy.
    Yesterday I was at Best Buy and the salesgirl (probably in her 20s) and I started talking. She has lost 105lbs over a 2-3 year span! She used MFP for the first 70 or so and then they found she had some severe food allergies and getting that under control helped get the rest of the weight off. I suggested she to sign up with the National Weight Control Registry too.

• Cclill
    Cclill Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    still not back on the program!
    Tried logging only this week
    That must have helped because
    now im checking in

My last new low was 151 in march
    Since then Weight was up to 156
    Today its 155
    3 lbs gained since i fell off wagon in march
    Thank you all for still being here!

• Cclill
    Options
    Oops there goes my number dyslexia again. That should be was 181 now 185
  • dasher602014
    Options
    Hi lil.

I know where you come from!. Low was 162, now 171 and I am cheering. Come join us with the logging challenge. For this week, log everything you eat. That's it. Don't stress about what you eat, just log in and log what you eat. (The rest follows.)
  • merrygrannie
    Options
    Ladies i didn't log in everything yesterday and I know I went over my calories.I did log in though.Back on track today and determined to do better.I hope everyone is having a good day.
  • Cclill
    Options
    Thanks Dasher! ( sorry i forgot your real name)
    I am writing at my little 24 hr gym today - it has a comfy little sofa and no snack bar.
    It does sell one item, questbar protein bar, which has only 1 gram sugar!
    I should just live here.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th Guys! I have company in town and have not been weighing or logging. They leave on Wednesday and then will get back on the path. Wait, the 7th is my birthday so get my yearly alotted slice of carrot cake. I have done poorly this challenge but looking forward to a new start on the 9th!
  • merrygrannie
    Options
    I went way over on my carbs and sugar today, corn on the cob and fruit.I did stay under my calorie count though.Gayle,what is the next challenge going to be?
  • dasher602014
    Options
    I went way over on my carbs and sugar today, corn on the cob and fruit.I did stay under my calorie count though.Gayle,what is the next challenge going to be?

And you logged it! Good for you.
  • gmabethof3
    gmabethof3 Posts: 267 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    May 6 180.6
    May 13 184.0
    May 20 184.6
    May 27 186.0
    June 12 188.0
    June 17 186.4
    June 24 189.6
    July 1 188.6
    July 8 188.4

Good Morning Ladies, another hot one coming our way today, this humidity is taking its toll on my sinus's. Oh Well, better not complain too much about the heat, still beats snow...My mother always said: "You can always cool off when its hot out, but when its cold out it is really hard to stay warm..." She was right......

Marney, I stuck with your challenge of logging everything every day. What's the new challenge this week? I'm up to try anything new.

Gayle, does the new challenge start next week?

I know that this is a small loss for me, but I will take it.....

Every one of you ladies have a great weekend, and I will talk to you all soon. Beth
    :)
  • merrygrannie
    Options
    Fri. May 20-204.0
    Fri. May27-199.5
    Fri. June 3-201.5
    Fri. June 10-205
    Fri.June 17-205.5
    Fri.June 24-201.5
    Fri. July 1-200.0
    Fri.July 8-199.0
  • dasher602014
    Options
    Beth and Mary win the happy face this week for logging all their food. I missed last night because of being out and not setting to logging the moment I came home. (I hate logging all the elements of a bought salad).

And both of you dropped weight and stopped the upward trend! Yes!

I am in that boat too. I dropped to 170 - 170.5 (the scale couldn't make up its mind) So the flirting with 173.5 has stopped for me.

This week's goal: Two fold. 1. Log all food. 2. Be at or under your calorie/carb goal 5 days out of 7 days. Bonus points for those who are at or under for more than 5 days.

Mary: :)
    Beth: :)
    Marney: :/
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    5/07/16: 183.8 (yikes)
    5/15/16: 185
    5/22/16: 183.7
    5/29/16: 183.5
    6/05/16: 183.7
    missed a check in
    6/19/16: 185.4
    missed a check in
    missed a check in
    7/09/16: 185.7 (double yikes)
    Today is a new day and also starts a new challenge which goes from 7/09/16 to 9/03/16. I did dismally during the Spring to Summer challenge but am optimistic about the Summer to Fall Challenge. I turned 65 yesterday and now can get going with Silver Sneakers and utilizing my Medicare benefits as well. Improved health, here I come!
    So, my goals for this next 8 weeks
      • Get going with Silver Sneakers
      • Find a health care provider I like and address my hearing and vision and related
      • Start recording in the food diary daily
      • Drink more water
      • Get rid of my new "stress belly"
      Go Team!!!!
    • MapDancer
      MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
      Options
      July 8th 133.4

A co-worker has renewed her efforts to lose weight after meeting with her new doctor. In spring 2014 She was the one who showed me the barcode reader on MFP after I had been running up the stairs to my PC for 6 months (which when you think about it is a benefit!). After that I rewarded myself with finally getting a smartphone.

Every-day logging is the path to success! That and making sure to allow some room for chocolate!
    • dasher602014
      Options
      Well done, @MapDancer ! Yes, the stairs probably helped in the long run. Good for you for staying "in the zone".

I sent a message to Charlie and she is thinking of us. She is busy at work and has continuing health problems but said she will be back when life is better under control.

Gayle, want to join us in the daily log challenge for this week? Smiley faces and bonus points is all I can offer. But all of us stopped the upward trend this past week.
    • merrygrannie
      Options
      5/07/16: 183.8 (yikes)
      5/15/16: 185
      5/22/16: 183.7
      5/29/16: 183.5
      6/05/16: 183.7
      missed a check in
      6/19/16: 185.4
      missed a check in
      missed a check in
      7/09/16: 185.7 (double yikes)
      Today is a new day and also starts a new challenge which goes from 7/09/16 to 9/03/16. I did dismally during the Spring to Summer challenge but am optimistic about the Summer to Fall Challenge. I turned 65 yesterday and now can get going with Silver Sneakers and utilizing my Medicare benefits as well. Improved health, here I come!
      So, my goals for this next 8 weeks
        • Get going with Silver Sneakers
        • Find a health care provider I like and address my hearing and vision and related
        • Start recording in the food diary daily
        • Drink more water
        • Get rid of my new "stress belly"
        Go Team!!!!

Those look like doable goals.My insurance provider doesn't offer Silver Sneakers,I'm glad yours does.
        We need to think of each day being a new day and making the best of it.I'm looking forward to the end of your challenge because with your optimism you'll reach your goals.You've got this!!!
      • Cclill
        Options
        Spotty logging but todays weight is down a bit, but still up from last low of 181.4
        7/1/16 185.0
        7/9/16 183.4