Phase 2 strolling thread!

Options

Replies

• silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is a great group! So many good ideas and such support.

Sabine, do you have a special brand of dark chocolate? I've been having Hershey's dark chocolate kisses, but I don't think they're really what SB means. Also, I'm jealous about the sashimi.

Anyway, today's plan:

B: V8 juice, Bran Buds, skim milk, banana
    L: clementine, spinach salad with hard-boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, blueberries, mushrooms, Laughing Cow herb garlic cheese, radishes, carrots, roasted peppers
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain FF yogurt with clementine
    Dinner: mixed salad, vegetable egg white omelet, Great Northern beans, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is a great group! So many good ideas and such support.

Sabine, do you have a special brand of dark chocolate? I've been having Hershey's dark chocolate kisses, but I don't think they're really what SB means. Also, I'm jealous about the sashimi.

Anyway, today's plan:

L: clementine, spinach salad with hard-boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, blueberries, mushrooms, Laughing Cow herb garlic cheese, radishes, carrots, roasted peppers
    Dinner: mixed salad, vegetable egg white omelet, Great Northern beans, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios

I don't have a special brand, but tend to get them at Trader Joes or Sprouts. Fairly "natural".
    I love laughing cow cheese!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oo today, im off to lawyers preliminary court meeting before accident court thing im so stressed scared and tearful, anyway, today im having
    Bfast 2 coffee almond milk protein shake multi vits
    Snack 6 almonds lite cheese cubes
    Lunch, stock cube as a soup, sbd summer squash scramble and smoked salmon
    Snack sbd chilled expresso custard
    Dnner steak green beans
    Lots of peppermint tea, I normally have a big Bfast but cant eat when nervous so shake it is x have a great beachy day x
  • c2111
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ps I love laughing cow too :)) and llindt dark choc salted mmmmmm
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,765 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    What an ordeal my goodness gracious. It sounds like this is a thank glad you're alive type of accident that you went through. C2, you're in my thoughts and prayers and continue to improve and get stronger and and healthier and never give up. So happy you're here with us <3
  • c2111
    Options
    Magic that means so much xx thank you, well it was a long arduous few hours, I hate the whole subject I'd just like to concentrate on my injury and move on, I was warned that the barrister will belittle me and I am not to show any emotion crying ok, just dont let them make you mad, its bloody ridiculous, really cos I crossed the road they started there car up and reversed into me and hit me, knocked me down I started screaming, then they started reversing again, whats to argue? They've admitted fault, uurrgh anyway long journey, im just ranting, thankyou xxxx
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Hi, folks--Enjoy your long Labor Day weekend.

Today's plan:

Dinner: mixed salad, chicken lentil stew, snap peas, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Morning all...got to sleep in a bit ... work the late shift today. Was able to go have dinner at my sister's last night...niece is visiting from Houston. Stayed close to plan. Passed on the rice, tortillas...had chicken, cole slaw and black beans.

Today's Plan:

b orange zip fizz, scrambled eggs
    s almonds
    l chicken (left over breast meat), guacamole and sugar snap peas, bell pepper strips
    d boneless skinless chicken, herb salad with sugar snap peas, cukes and Newman's Light.
    d HC fudge bar and PB

Yeppers...Labor Day weekend...I work on Monday but go in an hour later, so I get to for sure stick with the bike in the morning. Maybe even a longer walk with Ernestine. But for now, off to put some miles on my fit bit.

exercise.png

Later, mates.
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Today's Plan:

b eggs, zip fizz
    s roast beef, Laughing Cow roll up
    l chicken, trader joes, herb salad, bell peppers, cukes, sugar snap peas, Newman's Own
    s almonds, macro greens
    d bbq ... not sure
    d HC fudge bar

The end. HAGE!
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Today's plan:

Dinner: black bean soup, not sure, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios
  • magic71755
    Options
    Changing up my lunch. Tilapia with brown jasmine rice. Salad is the same .
  • c2111
    Options
    Beautiful beachy days x
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Today, final:

Br: quest bar and V8
    sn: 2 figs
    lu: salad and soup from soup plantation
    sn: Nearly naked popcorn
    di: salmon and split pea soup
    de: dark chocolate
  • c2111
    Options
    Today br,bacon egg mushrooms, lunch, veg beef soup sbd recipe phase 1, dinner pork chops soy marinade sbd recipe p1, bok choy capsicum,
    Almond milk cocoa x
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Today's plan:

L: clementine, either Swiss cheese omelet or tuna on whole wheat half pita, black beans and edamame
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; 1% fat cottage cheese
    Dinner: cucumber & onion salad, turkey meatloaf with white beans, broccoli & cauliflower, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Howdy all!
    B. Eggs. Zip fiz
    S. Sugar snap peas guacamole
    L. Tilapia brown jasmine rice herb salad
    S. Macro greens. Roast beef laughing cow Swiss roll up
    D. Chicken air fried with a bit of panko coating. Salad sweet potato
    D. Hc bar.

Sleepy time tea

The end
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Today, final:

Br: quest bar and V8 (must get out of this slump!)
    sn: half an apple, popcorn
    lu:BIG hunk of salmon and half an ear of corn
    sn: popcorn
    di: grilled shrimp and spinach (shrimp saag)
    de: chardonnay
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Morning gangsters...(sweet dreams, C2!, down under).

This is how today will go. BTW, did not lose anything on p1 ... one week only to get myself back on track. For that, it worked!

b V8, two hb eggs
    s almonds, lite baby bel
    l left over chicken, sugar snap peas, guacamole
    s macro greens
    d brown jasmine rice, salad, tilapia
    d Healthy Choice fudge bar

sleepy time tea

Hope everyone's day is a good one.
  • c2111
    Options
    I have to remember to get V8 I need the tomato juice, thanks for reminder, how could I forget. Nice day planned magic x night from me x
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Hope you are all doing well. Magic--I know it's discouraging when you've been "good," but trust the process.

Running out of food--won't get to the market till tomorrow, but I think I can put things together to be SB compliant.

Today's plan:

B: V8 juice, Bran Buds, skim milk, raisins
    L: clementine, tuna with onions and celery and honey mustard on whole wheat half pita, edamame
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; 1% fat cottage cheese
    Dinner: cucumber & onion salad, chicken stirfry with lots of veggies, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios