You know you are LCHF when...

Options

Replies

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You know you're LCHF when your husband doesn't see any reason to keep the little bit of beef roast leftover because it's "just a few pieces and a bunch of fat" and you pack it away for your lunch the next day to his disgust. Lol
    He is sorta on board with the low carb part but not so much with the high fat part. :smile:

Hahaha my boyfriend looked at me like I was insane when I grabbed 50% fat and 50% meat when we had a ham for dinner one night.
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    When at least once a week someone wants all the details of your diet....and you get super excited to share the keto gospel until they say "oh no, I can't live without bread, cake, fries, insert other carby food here. lol

Ppl always say that to me 'cept it's usually "potatoes".
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    when you realize after getting hungry after coffee for the first time in months that half and half doesnt have enough fat.

Haha! Yes! I wish I had a cow.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    When at least once a week someone wants all the details of your diet....and you get super excited to share the keto gospel until they say "oh no, I can't live without bread, cake, fries, insert other carby food here. lol

I had a family member say the same, then laughed when I said I was cutting out all sugar. About 40lbs later she asked me "what's that diet you're doing again?". She's asked me about it a few times even after explaining it and helping her grocery shop and everything.. :/ She loves those "veggie" chips. Sigh.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    When you accidentally have bacon grease all over your work keyboard...

yesterday...
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    When you feel like tech support for food.

"Can I have pasta?" No, that's a carb.
    "Oh but we can have quinoa right?" No.. carb.. if you just read the back of the label..
    "Ok but I can still have honey in my tea because it's a natural sugar right?" No.....
    "Well sweet potatoes are good because Dr Oz said durka durka blah blah blah" No.. still a carb..
    "This is too hard" Ok

So true! I'm glad my husband is supportive and eating with me but Dude! read a label once in a while!
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    @cstehansen - They ALL have about 6.4 grams of carbs per cup... Just different brands round down their servings to make it look like less... Just FYI.

Buy lactose free dairy = no milk sugar = less carbs :)