LCD Chat...

Options

Replies

• supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Ok, ...I am so glad to have these discussion threads to read. Sitting, waiting for the hurricane to hit SC is no fun. Live 2 hours from coast, so all should be okay, but my house is surrounded by huge pine trees, the kind that love to topple over in the wind :# Keeping positive!!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Thinking about everyone in the path of the terrible weather! Hang in there!!
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am having lack of hunger issues. I will fix a small portion, about 3-4 oz., of whatever meat is being served and get full and tired of eating halfway through.

I really can't decide if this is a good or bad thing, but I always have room for coffee with half and half. Hmmmm...
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Rowdy's Lady: Good Luck with keeping them off. I know my Frenchie would be insulted if I expected him to sit on the shudder "ground" even when he goes to outside Starbucks he sits in a chair, my big chair which is leather has a huge duct tape patch on it that gives the living room such a classy look. (He scratched a hole in it when we went out) The computer chair by my husbands computer has a tea towel & a rug held onto the seat with 2 bungee cords because he scratched a hole in the seat of the old one & we didn't want the same to happen to the new one. So when company comes they walk by it on the way to the bathroom & I often wonder what they think. I want a new couch & I don't want to get a leather one again but I can't get a fabric one because he will make it stink. But would I do any different - nope.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I considered something like this before our beloved dog passed.
    http://www.surefit.net/category/index.cfm?c=Pet&p=1&rank=-units_sold&sale=0
  • BaconSan2
    Options
    kpk54: Thanks for sharing that link.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    36poym97u89w.jpg

And so it begins...
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Stay safe, storm folks!!

My husband surprised me with a date day. His mom watched the kids and we went out for coffee, down to the big city for a movie and late lunch. It was perfect!
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    It's a scary Saturday!

Hopefully everyone made it through the hurricane zone safely!

I'm still trying to wake up with my cup of morning coffee. I at least managed to stumble onto the scale and test my sugar before diving into my coffee pot!
    I stayed on target yesterday with all my goals up until the point of logging everything. I was tired and cold. Put my comphy clothes on, climbed into bed and it was all over!

As usual the kids want me to take them out but I'm still stuck on an idea of what we can do. Part of me is thinking taking them for a walk on the trails. I'm just dreading the 'carry me!' Part.

Have a great day out there!!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Love this thread and all of the sharing! Tried butter in the coffee tissue morning, was very skeptical and found it amazing! Off on a day trip to our beautiful granddaughters 4th birthday celebration with cooler and healthy snacks packed!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    BaconSan2 wrote: »
    Rowdy's Lady: Good Luck with keeping them off. I know my Frenchie would be insulted if I expected him to sit on the shudder "ground" even when he goes to outside Starbucks he sits in a chair, my big chair which is leather has a huge duct tape patch on it that gives the living room such a classy look. (He scratched a hole in it when we went out) The computer chair by my husbands computer has a tea towel & a rug held onto the seat with 2 bungee cords because he scratched a hole in the seat of the old one & we didn't want the same to happen to the new one. So when company comes they walk by it on the way to the bathroom & I often wonder what they think. I want a new couch & I don't want to get a leather one again but I can't get a fabric one because he will make it stink. But would I do any different - nope.

I kid you not wee are flipping the dining room chairs upside down into the seats when we aren't using them.... talk about classy! I know a will get tired of that eventually but for now they remain pristine.
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    :scream: I've scared everyone into silence with my horrid pictures!

I'll go chain myself back in the corner and cry for a bit....
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    :scream: I've scared everyone into silence with my horrid pictures!

I'll go chain myself back in the corner and cry for a bit....

Are you kidding? Those pics show fabulous progress!!! You look great!
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference in your pics. You are making great progress and you look awesome! Keep it up!!!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    You look fab! @ProCoffeenator

Great progress :)
  • BaconSan2
    Options
    Good job ProCofeenator - the pics are beautiful!!
    Rowdy's Lady - LOL I have done that flip chairs - my dog has now graduated to sleeping in the bed. I don't sleep as soundly anymore but I feel like I get a better sleep. He knows he is pushing it too by being up there - he is as good as gold and doesn't do any jumping or goofing around. Just lies down and immediately falls asleep. I put an extra sheet on top to protect the comforter.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @ProCoffenator - You look GREAT! This WOE is clearly working for you!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress @ProCoffeenator! You look great! Congrats!