LCD Chat...

Options

Replies

• moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Frankly you look beautiful in both sets of pictures but much thinner in the second.
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    :scream: I've scared everyone into silence with my horrid pictures!

I'll go chain myself back in the corner and cry for a bit....

You look great! I can definitely see a difference :smile:
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Here's a little comparison pic that I think shows how the puffiness is going down in my face. On the left is pre-Keto about 2 weeks ago, right is yesterday after 8 days Keto. catg1bd3o2z0.jpeg
    Don't you love the fact that the first place that shows is your face?
    I was thrilled as my hound dog face tightened up! Then the chin. That was definitely a NSV!!

Thanks guys! More pictures at the 6 month Ketoversary!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! That's just awesome! Great photos.

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Love the side by sides. Well done Ladies. Very inspirational.
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @ProCoffeenator Your have officially joined the league of INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMEN! You look great and pics don't lie! Keep up the good work!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    @ProCoffeenator definite progress...especially in the profile shot!
    @BT_rescuemom that's very impressive. Excellent for two weeks!

Way to go ladies!
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    It's a Monsterous Monday!

Ready for another workweek?
    Ready or not it's here!! Mine pretty much started yesterday when I started receiving text messages from my boss! Lol! It's going to be a long week for sure!

Hopefully everyone has a great day out there!
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Monday is still my day off, but it's still a busy day for me because I watch my six month old twin niece and nephew! My lower back is hurting so I need to baby that today. We are getting low on groceries, but because we spent so much getting started on Keto a week and a half ago I would like to stretch what we have as long as we can. Still have tons of romaine lettuce, adequate amount of cheese, and some eggs. Need to dig through the freezer to see what meat I can use for the week. So...caring for twin babies and 6 dogs, meal planning for the week with what I have in the house, cleaning the house, and hopefully some meal prep? Dang, I better get out of bed and get a move on.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    It's a spooktacular Sunday!!

Okay. So I boasted earlier this week about my loss on the scale and measurements. You guys said I had to post progress pictures.... I set up a side by side but honestly I just see bleh in both pictures!! Lol. I swear I have body dismorphic disorder! I hate my picture being taken. Always have and I swear I always will!!

A promise is a promise though so you guys get to see the non-underwear pictures! (Gotta prevent lawsuits!!)
    jujqb4oqoxv1.jpg
    6wm53c9ts1wa.jpg

Both sets the pictures on the left is before Keto. The ones on the right are the current.
    There you go.
    I still can't believe I just put those online.... *shudder*

Oh my gosh! You look great and should be crazy proud of your success! Congrats!!!
  • ProCoffeenator
    Options
    Having my one on f those days where everyone pisses you off to no end!!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm still sick today, but pushing through. This past weekend was a long one and I'm feeling it. 2 hour drive to football game on Friday, all day marching comp on Saturday in which we didn't get home until after midnight and all while being sick. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing except order pizza online for the family and asked Rowdy to go pick it up (I ate two burger patties with cheese from Whataburger, which he also picked up.) Today I'm seeing the results, or lack thereof, from the weekend. The house is a wreck!! I've managed to burn the garbage, start the laundry, put away dry dishes and get the dirty dishes stacked to be washed. Still need to wash, dry, put away the dirty ones, sweep, finish the laundry, remake the bed (washing sheets too), and there is so much dust everywhere.... of course I'm working my paying job too. If the headache and sweats would just go away I'd be ok....
  • mickigoad
    mickigoad Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's a spooktacular Sunday!!

Okay. So I boasted earlier this week about my loss on the scale and measurements. You guys said I had to post progress pictures.... I set up a side by side but honestly I just see bleh in both pictures!! Lol. I swear I have body dismorphic disorder! I hate my picture being taken. Always have and I swear I always will!!

A promise is a promise though so you guys get to see the non-underwear pictures! (Gotta prevent lawsuits!!)
    jujqb4oqoxv1.jpg
    6wm53c9ts1wa.jpg

Both sets the pictures on the left is before Keto. The ones on the right are the current.
    There you go.
    I still can't believe I just put those online.... *shudder*

That is FANTASTIC progress! Keep up the great job!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    mickigoad wrote: »
    Y'all!!! I checked in with trainer today... my bf% is 34.9!!!

Sorry... I posted that on my tablet and it only posted part of what I shared... so, the rest of the story is this.

Down 1.5% since 9/8. Also down 2.5 inches total. Scale is moving slowly, but I weighed in at 164.8 at home and 166.6 at the gym within 30 mins. So I'm going to split the difference and say I'm at 165#.

I am glad to see these numbers. I was getting frustrated not seeing the scale move as quickly... but this progress makes me very happy! :)

Great job!!!!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Y'all!!! I checked in with trainer today... my bf% is 34.9!!!

Sorry... I posted that on my tablet and it only posted part of what I shared... so, the rest of the story is this.

Down 1.5% since 9/8. Also down 2.5 inches total. Scale is moving slowly, but I weighed in at 164.8 at home and 166.6 at the gym within 30 mins. So I'm going to split the difference and say I'm at 165#.

I am glad to see these numbers. I was getting frustrated not seeing the scale move as quickly... but this progress makes me very happy! :)

I would say 1.5% body fat in 1 month is very good!

Personally, I've never had body fat measured with the professional testing machines... just with the bio-electric impedance and calipers. Since I'm getting close to goal, I think I'm going to try to make it to get a BodPod by the end of the year... it is a 4 hr. drive to the nearest available place (I live in a rural area) that does the BodPod, VO2 max, and RMR testing. I figure I'll take 1/2 day off work on a Fri. to drive, stay overnight in a hotel (no caffeine, so not going to screw anything up by trying to drive up early AM without caffeine), and get the test on Sat. morning. I haven't scheduled it yet, but will do that sometime before year end.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    :scream: I've scared everyone into silence with my horrid pictures!

I'll go chain myself back in the corner and cry for a bit....

Fabulous pics. The change since Keto is inspiring! Keep it up!