Saturday - orange and banana
    Sunday - zucchini, corn and Apple
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    finished my rainbow of colors
    Monday - apple-red, lettuce-green, onion-white, tomato-orange
    Tuesday - tangerine-orange, potato-orange, green beans-green, carrots-orange, peas-green, raw almonds with raisins-brown and cranberries-dark red
    Wednesday- lettuce-green, tomato-red, carrots-orange, peas-green
    Thursday - carrots-orange, apple-red, bok Choy-yellow green, snap peas-green, water chestnuts-brown white, carrots-orange,baby corn-yellow
    Friday - lettuce-green,tomato-red, broccoli-green, red onion-purple, green pepper- green, yellow pepper-yellow, melon-green-orange, grapes-purple and dark blue, green beans-green, strawberries-red
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    I hope the colors after what I ate work for my 5 points.
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    I ate fruit, vegetables and some popcorn for lunch today and it really filled me up. Already have veggies and fruit planned out for lunch tomorrow. This color challenge has improved my snacking
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer -'colors of the week

Monday - Red & Yellow - Sweet Tomatoes, Broccoli, Red Tomatoes
    Tuesday - Purple & Green - Broccoli, Mushrooms, blueberries
    Wednesday - Green& Red - red onions, Green Peppers, and Cucumbers
    Thursday - Green & Orange - Broccoli, Cauliflower and Tangerines
    Friday - Blue Purple & Red - Pears, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Blueberries
    Saturday - yellow/orange - orange and banana
    Sunday - Yellow & blue - zucchini, corn and plums
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I ate fruit, vegetables and some popcorn for lunch today and it really filled me up. Already have veggies and fruit planned out for lunch tomorrow. This color challenge has improved my snacking

Me too!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    So I got an 1 1/2 hour nap putting my sleep total at under 4 hours. I cleaned did laundry and exercised to keep myself awake. I maxed out my minutes for the week at 997. So I am done for the week. Anxiously waiting to see how this week ends! Team 5 has given us a run for our money. We are awesome though! Keep up the hard work. I am hitting the bed early!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Oooh, it's a tie right now! So competitive until the last minute.

I liked the rainbow challenge too. I made such a beautiful pot of chili tonight with red, yellow, and orange peppers, sweet potato, red onion, and black beans. It was delicious!

Great job @TamiJo1004 on 997 minutes. Very impressive. Get some well-deserved sleep.

I'm pretty drained as well. I finished the arm challenge tonight and got that posted, so my total was 90 minutes for today. I don't have any more in me.

q8q100zhqzeq.jpg

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,936 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    So I got an 1 1/2 hour nap putting my sleep total at under 4 hours. I cleaned did laundry and exercised to keep myself awake. I maxed out my minutes for the week at 997. So I am done for the week. Anxiously waiting to see how this week ends! Team 5 has given us a run for our money. We are awesome though! Keep up the hard work. I am hitting the bed early!

997!!!!!!!!! AWESOME <3<3
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi team sorry I have been MIA for the last little bit. Was having all issues and then my data was dangerously low. But I am here and back!!!!

@missionenforcer,

My fruits and veggies challenge:
    Monday: green lettuce and yellow peppers
    Tuesday: red tomatoes and green grapes
    Wednesday: red apple and orange carrots
    Thursday: green peppers and red grapes
    Friday: green lettuce and red tomato
    Saturday: Orange carrots and red apple
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    @mission enforcer

Monday - Yellow banana, raspberries, blackberries
    Tuesday- red and yellow peppers, black beans
    Wednesday- yellow banana, green spinach, red strawberries
    Thursday- orange mandarin, red grapes, orange sweet potato
    Friday- red strawberries, green kale, red kidney beans
    Saturday- red tomatoes, white cucumber, green lettuce
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I not sure if I need to pull out of race and let someone else join.. I will not be able to workout or post much this week. My sister in law is having surgery tomorrow and if that goes well we are taking the kids away from Thursday to Monday night. I will not have computer access at all during that time. @hawkins410 do you have a super keener on the wait list that can take my spot??
  • 120maggie
    Options
    What a day for MFP messaging to go down!! It has been finicky all day. Sorry I have some messages in my inbox that I can't open. It looks like people have access to the spreadsheet and great job everybody! But If you need help pls write on my wall.

• celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If somebody can add a measly 45 minutes for me today, that would be great. I was a giant slug after a short walk, but I think I needed a slug day. At least I didn't overeat!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »
    Hi team sorry I have been MIA for the last little bit. Was having all issues and then my data was dangerously low. But I am here and back!!!!

@missionenforcer,

My fruits and veggies challenge:
    Monday: green lettuce and yellow peppers
    Tuesday: red tomatoes and green grapes
    Wednesday: red apple and orange carrots
    Thursday: green peppers and red grapes
    Friday: green lettuce and red tomato
    Saturday: Orange carrots and red apple

@mswanger09 only four colors!! Any white rice or potatoes brown grain or beans purple grapes?
  • 120maggie
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    If somebody can add a measly 45 minutes for me today, that would be great. I was a giant slug after a short walk, but I think I needed a slug day. At least I didn't overeat!

Hey every bit helps!!! Great that you stayed on track with your eating!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    dtplow wrote: »
    I not sure if I need to pull out of race and let someone else join.. I will not be able to workout or post much this week. My sister in law is having surgery tomorrow and if that goes well we are taking the kids away from Thursday to Monday night. I will not have computer access at all during that time. @hawkins410 do you have a super keener on the wait list that can take my spot??
    We really, really hate to see you go! :'( There is no one to replace you, but because of the number of drop-outs across all teams, each team is going to be decreased by one player this week. After you take care of business, please put your name back on the Wait List and you can perhaps join us again! We'll miss you! <3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    WEEK FIVE DESTINATION & CHALLENGES ARE UP!

ALOHA EVERYONE!

:)

DUE TO NUMEROUS REPLACEMENTS, THE SPREADSHEETS WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL TOMORROW.

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ENTERING NUMBERS FROM AN MFP DIARY POST BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE DIARY, IS NOT ALLOWED!

It is not up to anyone else to play in the race for them. This includes doctoring a post or adding "@MissionEnforcer&quot; when required.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @dtplow we will be sad to see you go!