Looks like you're off to an early start Bee
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Thanks Farback
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Target for today is to get this sumbitch off the floor for a set of 3. Done! Old age and momentum take the day!

3idej5oliwb5.jpg
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Well done
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Very nice Farback!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    This Monday. 10k steps
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Got to try harder today. Been rubbish this past week. No excuses
  • patrickjd9
    patrickjd9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got a walk in despite not being able to leave the office at lunch. At just over 10K steps on the Fitbit. Not quite my daily goal, but good enough.
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of hunting season! No, I am not hunting...or even in the woods. Surrounded by 1000s of acres of State forest, private hunting properties and farmland, the beasties and I wear orange during any season that brings in the hunters. Temps were in the 60's this morning and I had to take advantage of what might be the last beautiful fall day. I have been working from dark to dark, so getting out in the sun was therapeutic. We all needed to clear our lungs and burn some energy. bkyum0uf1oa5.jpg
  • Farback
    Options
    You can demo the two closets she said. It'll be fun she said. Then we can have a fuul width built-in she said.

e5luqfp0qz37.jpg
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    So much fun!!!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That's hysterical. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    That's funny Farback..........I would be so nervous if my husband thought he could even do that. I would never ask because I know it would probably cost more in the long run by the time I had someone come in and fix whatever he broke doing it.....LOL

He built a natural gas fire pit in our back yard years ago and when he lit it for the first time I took the kids to the neighbors' house to be safe. ;)
  • Farback
    Options
    My grandson Dylan was VERY interested in helping by bashing holes in the wall.

i5v3z2q100r0.png

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,019 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    My grandson Dylan was VERY interested in helping by bashing holes in the wall.

i5v3z2q100r0.png

Start 'em early! I got my kids into renovating as soon as they were big enough to do so safely. Learning to get "hands-on" is a lesson that keep on giving. :smiley:
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Bless him. He looks like he having a good time :)
  • Farback
    Options
    Closet removal completed, wiring work tomorrow. Also rigged hanging hardware to keep my son's kayak out of the weather. He's doing some work at his place and is without a storage option.

wqpdtaaw4ogx.jpg
    bpoyx07knqsh.jpg

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Wow. Quite a productive weekend.
  • Farback
    edited November 2016
    Options
    21ag863rhez9.jpg
    e24fx5h0lvon.jpg
    Another four hours today, moving wiring and clearing up edges, seating protruding nails, taking down plastic wall and cleaning up tools. 60 is a large number when you work like you're still 20.

• BBee5064
    Options
    Looks like a very productive weekend. Good job :)