NSV's

Options

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    OMG, @RalfLott, fer chrissakes, you definitely need better underwear.... ! That belly deserves to be shown off to its full advantage! Those briefs!? Ditch 'em!! (I mean, replace them...! We don't need a full-frontal!)

(Or maybe..... do we....?! :o;):D )

Trust me, lady, you wouldn't "need" a full-posterior, either.....
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Aw, Ralf, you're too modest.... What a Gent!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out one of my daughters closet and decided to see how close to fitting this dress she wore to prom her junior year would be.

It fit!!!

Too bad I don't go to any fancy parties!
    zldjap4b3jqm.jpg

That looks awesome on you. Find a black tie charity event or something. You look wonderful in that dress, show it off somewhere.
  • Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I went to a soccer game this evening. Food, candy, and beer everywhere! A bit of a nightmare....
    I had 3 hotdogs with a little mustard (I had not had dinner, so was hungry) and Jason happily munched away on the buns. :smiley:
    I kept to my bottled water too.
    BAM! Nailed it!! A fantastic victory.... (Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I consumed enough sodium for the next 3 days... :persevere: )
    You new here? :)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    74 (to date) posts? Yeah, I'd say she's a bit of a greenhorn! Bless her, she's on the first leg! <3
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Heni300 wrote: »
    Went to buckle my belt and guess What??? I went past the last whole... time for a new belt

That's why I now use canvas belts with D-rings. One belt, all the bulk and cut cycles. :D
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    Well done guys... I happily had to adjust (down) my H's work-belt this morning... by at least an inch-and-a-half!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I went to a soccer game this evening. Food, candy, and beer everywhere! A bit of a nightmare....
    I had 3 hotdogs with a little mustard (I had not had dinner, so was hungry) and Jason happily munched away on the buns. :smiley:
    BAM! Nailed it!! A fantastic victory.... (Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I consumed enough sodium for the next 3 days... :persevere: )

LOL Yep. Double NSV. Ate well AND high sodium. Good stuff. :)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options

BAM is right! Good for you for not having all the candy and other "stuff" that could have been tempting you. Hot dogs are pretty loaded with sodium but the masses of folks eating very low carb have need for increased sodium so you may have done yourself a favor. If you haven't done do already, take a look at the info in The Launch Pad of this forum. Specifically regarding "keto flu" and electrolytes.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    "Dude, your face is thinner."
    -guy who works the front desk at my gym

"I was going to tell you that earlier tonight."
    -girl from work with whom I go to the gym

Meativore May is paying off. All my XL shirts are pretty much retired as of this week (there are a couple that I'll still wear because I love them, even though they kinda make me look sloppy now). Had to replace all my plain white and black tees last week. New shorts that I just bought about 3 weeks ago will fall off of me without a belt. Speaking of the belt, in a new hole. Speaking of a hole, half of my index finger will no longer disappear into my belly button.

It kinda sucks to be where I am financially right now. I'm getting into the neighborhood where weight loss needs to stop, and recomp needs to begin, but I have a number of unexpected expenses this month so I can't afford to join a new gym with olympic weightlifting equipment nor afford a trainer to put his eyes on my form which I'll need since it's been years since I moved heavy stuff around.

Scale victory: 4 lb whoosh the last 2 days after about 2 weeks of leveling off.

Push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and burpees will get you started until you can make the gym! Great progress! Don't let $$$ slow you down, man!