NSV's

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    ....THIS is *kitten* awesome. I don't live near my kid sister, and I didn't even know her until 3 years ago, but I'm likely moving to where she lives so that we can get to know each other well and share some life experiences. I can't wait for stuff like this. Thank you, Steph, for the reminder to get my *kitten* together so this dream comes to fruition sooner than later.

I wish you well on that journey. It will be one of infinite discoveries and a whole new world of social interaction.
    Great news!

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    My elbows have bones! Yup that's right I've never seen them before HAHA I was putting my hair up the other day and noticed the bones in my elbow

Lol it's not so inspiring if like me you have elbows that look like "chicken bums" (that's what my brother used to call them because they are pretty sharp and have the same shape as that piece of roast chicken NO ONE fights for ;) .)
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Congrats @DietPrada, that's outstanding!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Bump
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Alex, that is so cool. LCHF taking over the UK, one person at a time. :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    2t9nty wrote: »
    I saw 5.4 on the estimated A1C with MySugr yesterday for the first time. I have been bringing this down slowly, but I was "stuck" at 5.5 for what seemed like an eternity.

That is an awesome forecast! :)
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    For me the NSV's have been: Better Sleep (no more snoring), Acid Reflux gone & More Energy than in a long time.