Sammy's OMAD Path

sammygold2015
sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
Well Hello there!
Thank you so much for stopping in!

I have been snooping on everyone's threads for a few weeks now, and now I have decided to brave the masses, and write my stuff down.

I am a down home southern girl, and yes I enjoy everything that goes with being southern. Fried Food? Sweet Tea? Good Gracious stop talking dirty!

I have been straight OMAD (with zero deviation) since July 7th.

So here are my stats
Highest Weight - 278 (2010)
Lowest Weight - 130 (2006)
Starting Weight - 209.8 (July 7th)
Current Weight - 199.7 (July 21st)

So, as you can tell I am over the moon about the 10.10 lb loss in two weeks! Yikes.

I'll be updating on this pretty much all the dang time. I think having an outlet will help me out a lot! I love seeing how supportive all of you beautiful people are!

4k5qipctl7nl.jpg

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Sammy, you are off to a great start! OMAD is really a great way of eating that grants excellent results. You are definitely welcome here and we are here to support and cheer you on to your goals. I love the chart by the way.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I LOVE IT! You're doing great so far! Welcome to the group! It's full of wonderful people who are super supportive and encouraging! You're not far behind @minigrrll and @wsandy8512 and I, so that's fun! Just out of curiosity's sake, how tall are you?
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Yay! Welcome, Sammy! I love that chart!
  • sammygold2015
    Sammy, you are off to a great start! OMAD is really a great way of eating that grants excellent results. You are definitely welcome here and we are here to support and cheer you on to your goals. I love the chart by the way.

Thank you! I like home made charts, something about writing it down is soothing for me. Your sweet for the welcome!
  • sammygold2015
    I LOVE IT! You're doing great so far! Welcome to the group! It's full of wonderful people who are super supportive and encouraging! You're not far behind @minigrrll and @wsandy8512 and I, so that's fun! Just out of curiosity's sake, how tall are you?

I should have included that! I am 5"4. So I am not too short, though I feel it most days. Thank you for the welcome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome :) You're doing AWESOME and I Love your chart!!!
  • sammygold2015
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Yay! Welcome, Sammy! I love that chart!

Thank you Britt! I have just started reading your thread! Beautiful work!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Ok so you're a LITTLE shorter than our tiny group of "twinsies" but still! Just means you can lose more at once ;)

KUTGW and I'm excited to see your results!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Very nice loss! You are doing great!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Hellooooo Sammy! Welcome to the group and you are doing fanfreakingtastic!!! Glad to have you here and look forward to creeping back atcha :)
  • sammygold2015
    Ok so you're a LITTLE shorter than our tiny group of "twinsies" but still! Just means you can lose more at once ;)

KUTGW and I'm excited to see your results!

Now that is something I don't hear all the time!

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • sammygold2015
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Very nice loss! You are doing great!

Thank you so much!
  • sammygold2015
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Hellooooo Sammy! Welcome to the group and you are doing fanfreakingtastic!!! Glad to have you here and look forward to creeping back atcha :)

Thank you for the welcome! I am glad to not be the only creeper!
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Welcome! I'm newbie too! Congrats on your loss so far-fetched looks fantastic!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hey there, Sammy! I love the hand-written style!
  • kokonani
    Ugh! Hate auto spell! Meant to say "so far"!
  • kokonani

Yeah, I was noticing that too- old school handwritten chart- so cool!
  • sammygold2015

Hand writing makes it feel so concrete to me, and never in pencil!

Oh and Joe, I just want to say that I am big fan of your videos! I watch one every morning to start my day.
  • sammygold2015
    kokonani wrote: »
    Ugh! Hate auto spell! Meant to say "so far"!

I was catching your meaning.
  • sammygold2015
    edited July 2017
    Just ended my 24 hour fast with stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, and a side of marinara sauce. I am looking a little over 1500 cals. pwxowywnwg59.jpg