• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    :) x
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    NOM NOM NOM - what's in that casserole?!

Bacon that was fried with onion, garlic and then the chicken tenders. Whole grain spaghetti. Cream of chicken soup. Bread crumbs on the top. :)

Yummy, I will try that soon!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM - what's in that casserole?!

Bacon that was fried with onion, garlic and then the chicken tenders. Whole grain spaghetti. Cream of chicken soup. Bread crumbs on the top. :)

Yummy, I will try that soon!!!

It really turned out better than I expected. I baked it at 350 for 45 minutes. The only thing I'd do differently is maybe add more cream of chicken soup. I used the small can and would do 1 1/2 next time, mine was moist, but not super creamy. I used progresso plain crumbs, any would do though :)

• wsandy8512
    Options
    45 minutes and counting to finish this, lol. It's so freaking good!!!!
    p6dcj3pkkkmw.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    45 minutes and counting to finish this, lol. It's so freaking good!!!!
    p6dcj3pkkkmw.jpg

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom... I think you might have actually already posted it, but can you post the recipe for your homemade honey mustard in the recipes to read for me? Pretty please, pretty lady?
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Now that is a good looking salad. I have been thinking about adding apple to my salad.

Please post the honey mustard recipe.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sure thing @mistymeadows2005 and @tlblanksfit!

And thank you both, it was one of the best salads I've ever made and super filling! I even bought new bid wooden salad bowls because I get irritated eating big salads from a plate. Lol
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Now that's a salad I could sink my teeth into. Wonderful.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

And thank you both, it was one of the best salads I've ever made and super filling! I even bought new bid wooden salad bowls because I get irritated eating big salads from a plate. Lol

Oh yeah, gotta have the big bowl! Otherwise you can get the right ratio of stuff in each bite! Lmao
  • wsandy8512
    Options

Oh yeah, gotta have the big bowl! Otherwise you can get the right ratio of stuff in each bite! Lmao

Lmao, truth! And, is it just me, or does salad taste better from a wooden bowl?

• wsandy8512
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    Now that's a salad I could sink my teeth into. Wonderful.

Thanks, Jim!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options

Lmao, truth! And, is it just me, or does salad taste better from a wooden bowl?

Perhaps! Either way you feel fancier lolololol
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I really enjoy my wooden salad bowls as well.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I really enjoy my wooden salad bowls as well.

I couldn't resist when I saw them on sale for $1.69/each. Lol

• tlblanksfit
    Options
    That was a good deal. I got mine from amazon 4 for $10.49 or $2.62 each
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    As Steph says: "nom" "nom"!!!! yummie salad!!! love your pics Sandy!!!! super nicely presented!!!! so inviting!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    As Steph says: "nom" "nom"!!!! yummie salad!!! love your pics Sandy!!!! super nicely presented!!!! so inviting!!! <3

:D:D:D Barb LOL - you're funny <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

I love your bowl! We always used to have salad out of wooden bowls as a kid, I'd forgotten that... I need some now! I always eat them out of a giant stainless steel mixing bowl and it's kind of embarrassing if there are other people visiting as the mixing bowl is SO big!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Your salad looks amazing!!!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    That was a good deal. I got mine from amazon 4 for $10.49 or $2.62 each

I thought so, too! They were on the end display of the salad dressing aisle, it's like they were calling to me. lol