Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ahhh... a non cooking day. Sounds like you are a well oiled machine just humming along! Choo-choo I know I can I know I can! Hope you have a relaxing weekend :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    @mistymeadows2005 OMG, I was getting irritated because it wasn't letting me tag you, probably because I noticed that I had typed in "moistymeadows.." :smiley:

Anyhoo, I can't find your last weigh-in to make a prediction. Lol. Would you mind refreshing my memory? I've been back 3-4 pages so far.

HAHAHAHAH Moisty LMAO

So my last official weigh in was 181.6...I haven't gained since then and got back on track officially Weds...since then I've had 1 full water fast, 1 OMAD day, and will have BASICALLY OMAD today, tomorrow and Sun ( I say basically I have a mini fast planned for tonight but then made plans to go to my mama's, and she likes when I cook LOL) , then a 72 hour water fast, then weigh in the Weds :)

Send me your wisdom, ma'am! :)

M'kay... I'm going to predict 177.5 or lower :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH aggressive! I like it! Ok 170s, here we come!

lolol, I know you can do it!

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    The prediction will come true! I am living proof!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I USUALLY do a 72 hour fast from Sunday night to Weds night weekly - occasionally I'll switch it up but that tends to be my go-to. For instance the week before i move I did 2 mini fasts (SUPER low cal...100-500 cals OMAD) and then a full fast...this week I'm did a full fast since Monday night (48 hour total) and then normal OMAD today and then a mini fast tomorrow - here's my calendar through the end of August:

t0cugkb5ftda.png

First - super sexy calendar! Second, there's a lot to think about here. 72-hour fasts every week? You go girl!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    I USUALLY do a 72 hour fast from Sunday night to Weds night weekly - occasionally I'll switch it up but that tends to be my go-to. For instance the week before i move I did 2 mini fasts (SUPER low cal...100-500 cals OMAD) and then a full fast...this week I'm did a full fast since Monday night (48 hour total) and then normal OMAD today and then a mini fast tomorrow - here's my calendar through the end of August:

t0cugkb5ftda.png

First - super sexy calendar! Second, there's a lot to think about here. 72-hour fasts every week? You go girl!!!!

Thank you! I thought so too! And yes I've been on that schedule for a few months now... Works out well for me :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, attention you got a prediction from Sandy... you can make it!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    My OMAD Friday:
    sjk87uyz3do3.png

Jimmy John's sammy! NOM NOM NOM..I also had half a klondike bar, some cashews, and 2 tiny/mini cookies...it was a good night LOL

I went to the hibachi grill Saturday night and it was TOO good and I forgot to take pictures, but rest assured, it was delish.

Yesterday was a clusterf***...random stuff in likeeeeeeeeee a 7 hour window *sigh*. Now embarking on my weekly fast - usually 72 hours but might go 96, we'll see. Love y'all! PEACE!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Oh man, do I miss Jimmy John's! I LOVE the jalapeño chips they have!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Steph in my country that is an awesome BOCADILLO! typical spanish... my husband could live out of them... lol
  • amflautist
    Options
    I sure hope that tastes better than the Subway ones my husband eats all the time. When we're traveling he always stops at subway about 2 in the afternoon. My biggest complaint about Subway is they stop serving coffee somewhere around 11AM.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    ICK YEAH - I don't MIND subway but JJ's is WAY better - but since we're on the topic Penn Station is the best sandwich shop around.
  • amflautist
    Options
    Penn Station. NYC. There's a lot to love about that city.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    Penn Station. NYC. There's a lot to love about that city.

LOL there is indeed, although in this case it's just the name of a sammy restaurant LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Welp 1 day fasting down - I'm feeling good so I think I'm going to go for the 96 hour...if it gets crucial I'll stick to the 72 but for now it seems 96 is feasible. Couldn't eat last night but still had mouths to feed so I made cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole for the fam:
    crs5ix4bnk5k.png

I had a bite to make sure everything was cooked and hot...it was DELISH. Sorry for the chunk taken out...Nikki had some before I could snap a picture LOL.

Hope everyone has a stupendous Tuesday! Arrivederci y'all!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhh....yeah that casserole looks delish. No way I could have resisted that. I looooove cheese...the more the better. Having fajitas tonight so...I'll get some >:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Uhhhhh....yeah that casserole looks delish. No way I could have resisted that. I looooove cheese...the more the better. Having fajitas tonight so...I'll get some >:)

AGREED - cheese is a whole food group. IT. IS. LOL
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Totally. Cheese = Life. That casserole is amazing. I would NOT have been able to cook that and not eat it. In fact I would have been stuffing cheese into my mouth throughout the entire preparation process...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Totally. Cheese = Life. That casserole is amazing. I would NOT have been able to cook that and not eat it. In fact I would have been stuffing cheese into my mouth throughout the entire preparation process...

Ha! It wasn't the easiest thing I've ever done but we got through it ;)

However....cheese IS, in fact, LIFE. <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WELP - I weighed in today at 183.8 :|:|:| my OFFICIAL weigh in is tomorrow and I typically drop 2.5-4 pounds the last day of my fast so HOPEFULLY the scale will say 170s tomorrow...send some good vibes into the universe for meeeeeeeee <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    ***vibes***