TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

Options

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I hope Kiki recovers quickly. We actually just got a new puppy yesterday. She’s a miniature schnauzer we named Mallory. She whined all night long. It’s going to be an adjustment for her I’m afraid.
    9jvdgl3ozgi8.jpeg
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    I hope Kiki recovers quickly. We actually just got a new puppy yesterday. She’s a miniature schnauzer we named Mallory. She whined all night long. It’s going to be an adjustment for her I’m afraid.
    9jvdgl3ozgi8.jpeg

Oh my goodness so cute!
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options

gg6d9wor0w0j.jpg

Oh. My. God. Your dog is perfection. That first vet sounds completely unethical. I hope she’ll be feeling better soon.

• laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    eyer0ll wrote: »

gg6d9wor0w0j.jpg

Oh. My. God. Your dog is perfection. That first vet sounds completely unethical. I hope she’ll be feeling better soon.

Haha thank you! Kiki would appreciate it she can be a little vain :D and I agree we will never take her back there, I understand good vet care can be expensive but the animals need some compassion as well. After monday im sure she will be felling much better!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    !2 inches of snow In NYC with very windy conditions. We could not get our snow thro to work so we turned to the good old shovels. They never fail. We completed ours in 3 segments totalling over 2.5 hours. My muscles have started to feel achy already.Had some homemade soup for lunch and dinner.
  • aganey
    Options
    Only got in 24 oz of water today. No time to drink when you’re potty training a puppy with a toddler in the house as well.
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Did some Zumba today and drank 64oz. Weigh in tomorrow not looking good this far. Hope everyone is safe and staying warm. Have a blessed night.
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team!! I woke to a beautiful winter wonderland this morning and some downright :( FRIGID temperatures. The beauty and the beast.

Fortunately November and December were very kind to us so I’m not complaining. I just keep saying only 2 1/2 months and we are home free!!! Mid - late March is temperate enough to start winter cleanup and get onto opening the pool. :smiley::smiley: Yup. I’m one of those insane people who takes the cover off the pool even when it’s too cold to go and it just so it doesn’t look like winter anymore… Heheehee!!

Feeling good today. Got in almost 3 hours of shoveling late yesterday. 13 inches of heavy wet stuff. Just kept my eye on the prize - no back injury!!

Kept my carbs under 40 and drank 1 liter of water. So, even though I had a mini bagel I stayed on track. Yay me!!!! Celebrating a bunch of mini victories today B)

Anyone else want to share a mini victory??
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: MichelleRenee_76
    Week 1
    Friday
    Last week: 232
    This week: 231.2
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It looks like I will not be going to the gym this week. My car is blocked in with the snow. Will have to do YouTube exercises and listen to Pandora at home instead.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    @laurenebargar those apps sound awesome. I think I am going to have to invest in a rowing machine.
    Well yesterday I failed to get exercise in so today I will double it up with my Zumba DVD I got for Christmas 101 Zumba Can't Dance lol. I can't believe I struggle so much with this because I absolutely loved like dancing. I guess I just don't have the right rhythm and not sexy enough lol. I am still going to try and have fun though because I am in the privacy of my own home.
    We have just gotten a little flurries here in TN but school was still called off because of it being cold. I laugh at this because I am orginally from OH and we still want to school cold and with snow lol.
    Hope everyone has a blessed day and stays safe and warm.

I do country heat and feel the same way!! Haha I live in Wyoming and as long as one teacher and kid can make it we have school! Stay warm and safe!

• aganey
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Week 1
    Friday
    Last week: 189.6
    This week: 185.2

• shawna357
    Options
    shawna357
    Week 1 of Jan
    Friday
    PW 198.6
    CW 199.8
  • shawna357
    Options
    Week 1
    Friday

Awesome loss!
  • aganey
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    Week 1
    Friday

Awesome loss!

Thanks! I’ve really been trying hard!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Username: shockvalue07
    Weigh-in Week: 1
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Last Weeks weight: 188.4
    This Weeks weight: 187.2
  • shawna357
    Options
    Username: STLGraffitiQueen
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous week's weight: 312
    Today's weight: 308.4

Wow! another awesome loss. WTG!!!
  • shawna357
    Options
    Sorry all for the gain. I am so discouraged because I am getting closer to that 2 being my first number. I have really been stressed though because my grandmother has dementia and she is in the last stages. She is living with me so I take care of her and it is breaking my heart. She has what the Dr called vascular dementia so her brain is dying off. She is having trouble seeing barely eating or drinking and hardly is able to walk.
    Sorry to vent but this will be the first person that I have been close to to die so I am not sure how I am going to be. Hope everyone has a blessed night and again great losses and great communication.

I did get 64 oz and starting Sunday I will do the one min plank and squats.
This discussion has been closed.