TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning guys:)
    You guys are doing amazing:) It can be so hard to get back on track. I was struggling, this month has been much better. It is so easy to sink into that off track mode. I've been in and out of it for the last couple of years. Putting on and taking off the same 6kg. I am determined to hit 80kg by the end of March. I will reward myself with a hair cut and colour, I rarely get my hair done.

I havent had much time to login to the chats this week, I have been organising my son's move to Perth and Uni next week.
    This week I will be away on weigh in day so will post it tomorrow morning if that is ok.
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Calories: no
    Tracking: no
    Exercise: no
    Well that was a terrible day:( .. thankful each day starts with new mercies and new beginnings!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Barely under
    Exercise 1 hour of low impact aerobics
    Water. 48 ounces
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning guys:)
    You guys are doing amazing:) It can be so hard to get back on track. I was struggling, this month has been much better. It is so easy to sink into that off track mode. I've been in and out of it for the last couple of years. Putting on and taking off the same 6kg. I am determined to hit 80kg by the end of March. I will reward myself with a hair cut and colour, I rarely get my hair done.

I havent had much time to login to the chats this week, I have been organising my son's move to Perth and Uni next week.
    This week I will be away on weigh in day so will post it tomorrow morning if that is ok.

That's fine.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    I’ve made my step goal every day Monday through Friday :-)

AWESOME!!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes

Good day today - I got to go for a very long walk with a friend. So nice!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track. : yes
    Calories. : no
    Exercise: no
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    PaganUK
    January week 2
    PW 155
    CW 153.6
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Jan week 2
    PW 245.6
    CW 241.4
    I messed up last week translating stones to lbs and put my weight as 235.6 (14 times table is not my strong point).
    I didnt realise until a couple of days ago when I accidentally found the week 1 results thread (craigo’s notification had got buried by Slimsons notifications) and saw everyone thought I’d lost 12.4 lbs instead of 2.4 lbs. i shouldn’t have had biggest loser of the week for this team for week 1, and I must have knocked somebody off the podium.
    Really sorry about that mess-up, guys- not a way to look like a team player in your first week on board!
    :s
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Rosy67 wrote: »
    Jan week 2
    PW 245.6
    CW 241.4
    I messed up last week translating stones to lbs and put my weight as 235.6 (14 times table is not my strong point).
    I didnt realise until a couple of days ago when I accidentally found the week 1 results thread (craigo’s notification had got buried by Slimsons notifications) and saw everyone thought I’d lost 12.4 lbs instead of 2.4 lbs. i shouldn’t have had biggest loser of the week for this team for week 1, and I must have knocked somebody off the podium.
    Really sorry about that mess-up, guys- not a way to look like a team player in your first week on board!
    :s
    The spreadsheet has been corrected, and I realise I knocked 2 people off the podium for week 1!
    @IanMoone30 and @tfs27 should have been joint 3rd. So sorry, you guys *need a blushing emoji on mfp*
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 188.9 lbs
    Weight: 191.5 lbs

Not thrilled about this, but I did spend a lot of this week recovering, and not exercising, guess it matters :sweat:
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Saturday Slimsons!!

As Week 2 comes to a close, it's good to think about how your week went and what went well, so the week ending question:

What were your Non-Scale Victories this week?

I've been thinking about this one for a couple days now, and I'm still struggling to find something that went well. Last Saturday I did my first leg workout in a month due to injury and doctor's recommendation. I spent a lot of this week recovering, but didn't give up on my goals, I still went to the gym, still did exercise, although less intense, and that really makes me feel proud of myself!!
  • AB0215
    edited January 2018
    Options
    k1k51j9xjyzq.jpg

Let's not doubt ourselves, we CAN do this and we're not alone!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Username: ka97
    Weigh in week: January week 2 (I think?)
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 150.0 lbs
    Current Weight: 153.2 lbs

I actually missed my weigh in day (TOM, and I'm sick, and its just been a stressful week), but I did weigh at my doctor's appointment the other day so I'm going with that.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sarahann104
    Early weight in due to going away for a week.
    Current weight 192.2
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    GJAHOLY33

Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week January Week 2
    PW 417.8lbs
    CW 412.8lbs

Daily Post

So excited that if despite what's going on right now that my weight is still going down and I just pray that it keeps going down and not go back up so it's for me because of the situation that I'm in right now but I am pressing for a guys I'm on it like whites rice

CALORIES YES UNDER
    TRACK YES
    WATER 115OZ
    EXERCISE NO
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GJAHOLY33

Weigh in Day Saturday
    Week January Week 2
    PW 417.8lbs
    CW 412.8lbs

Daily Post

So excited that if despite what's going on right now that my weight is still going down and I just pray that it keeps going down and not go back up so it's for me because of the situation that I'm in right now but I am pressing for a guys I'm on it like whites rice

CALORIES YES UNDER
    TRACK YES
    WATER 115OZ
    EXERCISE NO

Great job Gloria!! Keep doing what you're doing!!
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes
    Not too high over calories, a much better day overall!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes (I went back to pound class today!)

Weekly question - Non scale victories this week?

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this and I realize that I had a lot of victories. This app has been helping to keep me accountable and that is awesome. I am not craving sugar or diet coke (which had been my drink of choice!). I survived the first week back to school after Christmas break! And I have worked out five days this week...including a 50 minute pound class this morning! (And it wasn't as hard as I remember!!)
This discussion has been closed.