• jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Jennfalzon1979
    Feb week 2
    Pw - 201.6
    CW - 198.5

Happy to have stayed under the 200 mark. Especially with the weekend wine. Lol. Best of luck this week team. Let’s keep the motivation going and finish the week strong!

• jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Username: jellybuby
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 210.0
    Todays Weight: 210.0

Stayed exactly the same but at least I didn't gain and I had a big loss last week.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday

Exercise - yes!
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - 64oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    All together we lost 42 pounds in week 1 of February!! That's more than any other team! Way to go everyone!!

Daily Post: Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No.
    Water Intake: 64 ounces

I did really well on the water intake and did better than Saturday for calories. I weighed myself this morning to see the damage that had been done lol and I was at 192.4 (last week I was 193 on Monday) so I suppose that's good overall since I'm still losing BUT I really need to get a grip on the weekend. It staggers my weight loss (two steps forward, one step back type of thing) which is annoying. My goal is to reach 185 by the end of February and the weekend thing isn't helping. Anyway, Monday is already off to a good start. Still deciding on what to eat for dinner. Hope everyone else's Monday is off to a good start! :)
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    What are your goals for the week? Mine is my water intake on weekends and cleaner eating. I do real good during the week but weekends I’m like an unsupervised child at a birthday party.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    So my coworker and I were treated to lunch by a new vendor for our company. It was really hard to figure out what to order!!!
    I am all about the burger and fries. Everywhere. So I think I did pretty well. I ordered a "burger" but substituted a marinated chicken breast instead of the burger. And I asked for no bread. So that definitely took out about 350 calories. haha I was still at about 700 calories for lunch though. So I am going to have to watch what I eat the rest of the day..... I am going to have to drink lots of water!!!
    But I am pretty proud of my food choice. So I am calling it my "win" for today. :):)
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, Bodypump class, and a 30 minute blackroll class.
    Water Intake: over 100 ounces

For my own personal reference (weights per side).
    Warmup 3.5kg
    Legs 4kg
    Bench 3.5kg
    Back 4kg
    Biceps 3.5kg
    Triceps 3.5kg
    Shoulders 1kg (dislocated my shoulder a couple months ago)
    Lunges 1kg

Excited! I'm getting stronger. I've really been increasing my weights for this class this week!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Week 2 previous weight 156.8
    Today, Monday Feb 12. 156.6
    Exercise 190 min. Stationary bike, aerobics, weights, rowing.
    Track yes
    Calories yes
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 220.8
    Cw 222.4
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes

Was doing so good got as low as 219 which is under what I wanted to be at then didn’t go to the gym for 3 days because of work. Even though I stayed under my calories by at least 300 still gained weight
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 220.8
    Cw 222.4
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes

Was doing so good got as low as 219 which is under what I wanted to be at then didn’t go to the gym for 3 days because of work. Even though I stayed under my calories by at least 300 still gained weight

Hmm, it might just be water retention. Maybe you ate salty foods?
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Monday post
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no (just work). Back to the pool tomorrow - can't wait!!
    Water about 80oz

Last week was my lowest loss since starting this challenge. I wasn't upset or discouraged, but I was a little disappointed. It was also during the fun TOM and so for this week, I have several goals. I intend to work out at least four times and continue with my intermittent fasting. I also want to start adding some foods to my day and vary what I eat. I am hoping that all of these things will lead to a much bigger loss this week!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Exercise - 3 mile run :smile:
    Track - started, but lost track
    Calories - probably, but not sure
    Water - nope

Good news of the day - PT says I can run 3 miles, twice a week. It's not much, but better than nothing. I"m going to try to be really really good and not rush the healing process.
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    Daily post Monday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise 1 hour step class
    Water. 70 ounces

I tried a recipe that I saw on here. Loaded cauliflower bake. I highly recommend it. Tasty and filling!!! Even the hubby liked it.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Another Monday down and did great at keeping all my nutrients under goal.
    Track: Yes. Like a fiend!
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: nope
    Water Intake: 32 oz ish. Ran out of water in the house and could not go out till after work.
  • Frogprincess85
    Frogprincess85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Username: Frogprincess85
    Week 2
    PW: 165 lbs
    CW: 163.7 lbs

I haven't been tracking in days I eat treats lol. So time to try more seriously.
    This week's goal is four workouts and staying in calories allotment.
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Username: elisabel
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 187.2
    Todays Weight: 187

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @143tobe A loss is still a loss and you're still headed in the right direction, don't forget that weight loss isn't linear either!! Keep at it, you got it!! And Excellent workout!! Awesome job!!

@jellybuby Great job sticking with it, the losses will come!!

@jennfalzon1979 Congrats on Onederland!! I have tried the loaded cauliflower bake and while I like it, I can't get my hubby on board with cauliflower, but loaded has been the closest I have ever gotten.

@Calli1616 Great Day Sunday!! Keep up the great work!!

@gemwolf110 Somedays pre-tracking and forcing myself not to keep eating even though it's still a bit early is the only way I stay under, good job staying ahead of the game!!

@tinak33 I always order my burgers with no bun. Today I ate at McDonalds (which I haven't done in like 10 months) but I promised my tiny house guest nuggets if she was good at my dr appt this morning and she was so I got guacamole chicken with no bun, was surprisingly good for Mcdonalds.

@mexiconona Great day today!! Excellent workout too!! Whoo!

@IanMoone30 Some weeks are like that, but you'll get it next week!!

@JJKM02 Great plan and usually with TOM it's just water weight/retention and not actual weight gain. But you have a great plan going forward and I know you will crush it!!

@ka97 Great day and that IS great news!! Whoo!

@crazedknight Well, some water's better than nothing, plus you still get some from food anyway!

@Frogprincess85 Great loss!! Keep up the great work!!

@elisabel Great loss and keep it up!!

I think I am caught up, been a busy day for me but I stayed up a little longer to make sure I keep up with you guys!! You guys are doing so great!! I LOVE seeing all the chatter and seeing all you guys working so hard to crush your goals!! We'll get there.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Day/Goals: Did my Tuesday working tonight after my tiny house guest went to bed since I will have no one to watcher her during the day tomorrow and have a show to go to tomorrow night. Crushed it. Can't wait for my next session!
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes--60 minutes weight training. Arms, bench press 105 lbs, bent over row 105 lbs, dumbbell fly and hammer curls 20 lbs and skull crushers 50 lbs. I will probably feel it tomorrow!
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: Flossie1981
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 171
    Todays Weight: 170
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Checkin for Monday:
    Track: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no
    Water:24oz

I need to get back on track with my water today. I bought some lemons to put it my water for the week
This discussion has been closed.