Sammy's OMAD Path

Replies

• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Analyzing April
    April 1st

Weight - the Easter bunny distracted me, and I forgot to weigh this morning. Lol. 71 eggs were hidden.

Previous night's Dinner - we had Logan's steakhouse lastnight, and I had a burger, so lots of calories.

Okay, today is the first day of analyzing April, and it is a "fasting day" 500 calorie maximum. I believe I have planned out pretty well so we shall see!

Happy Easter!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Welcome to analyzing April, I hope it proves to be even better than Microscope March
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    How did your first day go?
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Great on your March results! Glad you procedure went well! Looking forward to your April and your results. I have to crack down in April as well. I am hoping to be down significantly by the end of the month. The last few weeks in March really sucked for me.
  • sammygold2015
    Analyzing April
    April 2nd

Weight - 170.6

Previous night's Dinner - 429

Meatloaf - 214
    Baked Potato - 175
    Sugar Free Jello with Whipped cream - 40

So I did great with my under 500 calories for yesterday. Felt really good as well. The jello was very filling.

So we are off to a good start. Today is my 1500 calories night so we shall see how the scale looks in the morning.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I think this plan will work very well for you :)
  • brittdee88
    That looks like such a comforting dinner! I agree with Brenda :)
  • dkayingram
    I am anxious to see as well! I think it will work well though.
  • sammygold2015
    Analyzing April
    April 4th

Weight - 172.00

Previous night's Dinner - <1,500

Bowl of Spaghetti and Pasta Sauce.
    Garlic Knot

I had a lite lunch at work because they catered, because it was first day in our new office building. I didn't do to bad.

Also a mildly concerning issue I am having is I haven't had a bowel movement since Thursday. I know it has to do with the prep that precluded to the colonoscopy, but I feel like I am in need of a little bathroom time. You know? :)

• aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    I know what you mean Sammy. Without going into TMI, since I started OMAD, I've not been as regular as I'm accustomed to. Hopefully it gets back to normal soon. :)
  • sammygold2015
    Analyzing April
    April 4th

Weight - 170.8

Previous night's Dinner - 398

Chicken Fajita Meat (220)
    Onions (64)
    Green Bell Pepper (24)
    Medium Salsa (15)
    Sugar Free Jello (15)
    Whipped Cream (60)

Yummy Dinner, and ate if very quickly in order to get Mila to dance on time. When I got back to the house I was kinda hungry, but I didn't give in. Glad I didn't. Okay, so the goal for today is to eat around 1,500 calories. My Omad is going to be awesome today.

• dkayingram
    You are doing great Sammy! I am totally going to get on the sugar free jello kick that sounds so good especially the whipped cream part of it.
  • sammygold2015
    dkayingram wrote: »
    You are doing great Sammy! I am totally going to get on the sugar free jello kick that sounds so good especially the whipped cream part of it.

It definitly hits the sweet spot on low calorie days. The best part is you can have a sizable portion. It is a great treat.
  • brittdee88
    Awesome job, Sammy! I've never had jello and whipped cream! Do you mean that you mix the powder into the cream?
  • sammygold2015
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Awesome job, Sammy! I've never had jello and whipped cream! Do you mean that you mix the powder into the cream?

No, I make the jello per the directions. I only add the whip cream, when I divvy out my serving. The whip cream gets mushed other wise.
  • sammygold2015
    Analyzing April
    April 5th

Weight - 170.4

Previous night's Dinner - 1,554 Calories

Snack-
    Peanut Butter Cracker (180)
    Cheetoes (150)

Dinner-
    Cheeseburger Mac (620)
    Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cone (460)
    2 Twix Bites (144)

I am finding it really hard to make it to my OMAD after the "fasting" 500 calories day. I will try to persevere. That is what I like about this, I am really seeing a pattern of limitations and strengths. Weigh in tomorrow, and we shall see how the first week of Analyzing April turned out.

• brittdee88
    Gotcha! I was thinking it was some sort of flavored whip or something. Sounds yummy!
    Great weigh-in! I'm excited to see your results tomorrow :)
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Good luck on tomorrow's weigh in! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Hoping for you a 160's weigh in tomorrow
  • sammygold2015
    Hoping for you a 160's weigh in tomorrow

I am unconsciously subconsciously tenderly hoping as well.