NSV's

Replies

• RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    This morning I confirmed with my DC of 18 years that I do have movement in joints that have not moved in the past 18 years due to the self fusing nature of Ankylosis Spondylitis. I have been keto/lchf for over three years now. To test reports that high levels of D3/K2 can lower Coronary Calcium Scores I boosted my levels of both to an extreme but it will be at least May before I get another CAC and I was wondering it it would have an impact to calcium deposits on the outside of my joints. I just hope the external calcium deposits are clearing the body and not creating damage elsewhere. N=1 one studies can be stressful but I am excited at this point. The next CAC scoring will tell the tell.

I'm looking forward to your results on this, and I always appreciate your updates. Someone very close to me has Ankylosis Spondylitis so any good ways to fight that are always appreciated.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    @aupston Hilarious, I hope the dog eventually got fed! Well done!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Bump
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Not my NSV, but from the neighbouring province... amazing transformation. 326lbs lost

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/nl-man-drops-326-lbs-after-fort-mcmurray-escape-1.4601130
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Great story. Thanks for sharing.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    I had to go through everything in my wardrobe last week and everything stored away in another wardrobe (or two!). I decided to try everything and I mean everything on even if I thought; no way will I get into this. What do you know I can get into everything and it all fits more than nicely. I have a huge amount of stuff that's gone to charity/thrift shops and an entire wardrobe of 'old' but what feel like 'new' clothes. Also I am totally sure I am heavier than when I last wore these and let me tell you it ain't muscle, it must just be shape change with this diet. Whatever it is I like the effect and the amount it has saved me in new clothes! Just so long as I don't think oooh, there is space in the wardrobe maybe I need something new..............

I love this! I did the same thing a few days ago, and had a very similar experience!! Feels great hey?? Wahooooo
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    @elize7 I love this so much!!!
  • catherineg3
    catherineg3 Posts: 127 Member
    @chinatowninchina congrats! I'm not there yet, but can't wait until it's time to clear out all the "too big" clothes!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    @catherineg3 thanks and you will, you will :) and to be honest I didn't think I was until I started to try things on!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Bump