Thanks! I'm 21!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 you're a baby!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @jamesfamily4 just posting what you did is inspiring! You've been working hard and I have no doubt you will reach goal!

@lar25473 Happy Birthday!!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 - Happy Birthday!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Yes I'm definitely a baby ahaha!! I got a package of Mike's Hard because I only really go for those light fruity things and I was really surprised by the amount of sugar in it...so I think those will be a one at a time type deal...32 grams of sugar in one bottle? Yikes.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    omg sorry guys I have been having some computer issues ... I had to enter all the weigh ins on my phone which is not as fun lol

Great job everyone loss or gain we are all working really hard towards our goals.

Happy Birthday @lar25473 :) I some days wish I was your age once again .... :) hope you had a fun day and I agree there is a ton of sugars in those fruity drinks ... Hang in there :)
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,192 Member
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    It's my birthday!

Hope your birthday was happy! And you keep celebrating all week long. Xo
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Hi! Here's my first week. I dont post much but I read everything. You all keep me motivated! My goal this month is to reach my goal weight of 135. I know its within reach. I have been over 200lbs from the age of 16. I'm 38 now and I have never felt this good!! Thank you all for being here and to another great month!!
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight : 146.2
    Week 1 : 144.2
    Week 2 :
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:

You rock! Good for you! You are close to goal weight. So happy for you. What's your best tip for us?
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Had a stressful day and evening. But a triumph was that I was too tired to go to the cupboard to eat my fav salty snacks. So, I saved a bunch of calories. I also brushed my teeth early and that dissuades me from eating anything else.
    Hope your day was good!
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Starting Weight 4/25: 190
    Week 1 5/2: 189
    Week 2 5/9:
    Week 3 5/16:
    Week 4 5/23:
    Week 5 5/30:
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 happy happy late birthday! I hope you had a blast! :)

@stacybaker707 I am braidsmaid this month, I also need to try on my dress, and see if it fits:) I keep telling my friends I am WAY to old to be a braidsmaid:) I will by their slave plan the wedding do all the work as long as I don't have to wear the dress...haha as you can see that never works. My goal was to be under 200 by the wedding on May 19 I am not sure I will make it but it will be close:)

@bisonpitcher and @nebslp woohoo keep the scale going in the right direction.

@jamesfamily4 You are so close! such a inspiration for sure!!! :)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @lar25473 its amazing how much sugar and bad stuff there is just in drinks! I did a party last weekend and spent lots of time reading on drinks etc. I like fluffy drinks so it was hard, I did go with crystal light and a light rum;) Wasn't to bad, and I didn't feel as bad when I had two! :)

@JulieAL1969 I understand stress! and woohoo its the little things that add up at the end of the day! :)

@Ecowles675 great loss! :)

@Djou11 I still haven't been sent the link to help you? I will send him another reminder:)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    Username: wyhorzegal
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Last week’s weight: 208.2
    Today’s weight
    Week 1 May 3: 206.2
    Week 2 May 10:
    Week 3 May 17:
    Week 4 May 24:
    Week 5 May 31:
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    Sorry this week has been so crazy, my husbands drama kids are getting ready for their last play of the year this weekend. Lots of late nights, and then we got a message from his kids saying their mom (my husbands x wife) passed away. :( Feel so bad for everyone:( such a horrible thing:(

On the plus side I did stay on track during my weekend in the hills with girls, I was a little worried someone brought homemade coleslaw and potato salad, I am sure I had more then one serving of each! haha
  • aganey
    Options
    Glad to see so many losses this week!! Everyone is so motivated and doing such a great job! My weigh in is tomorrow. I'm excited to see what the scale shows. This week I have met 3/4 of my goals!

Drink 72 oz of water everyday - YES, everyday!

Work out at least 4 days per week - YES 5 this week!

Meal prep my lunches - YES and actually ate them too! Have 4 more days worth prepared now.

Stayed under calories 6 out of 7 days - NO I went over 180 cals one day and I went an undisclosed amount of cals one other day. Will do better this week!
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Sharing my goals so they are in a hard (digital) copy and I can be held accountable!
    1. Stretch every night for 10 minutes (to avoid running injuries I'm prone to)
    2. Avoid late-night snacking-no food after 7:30pm
    3. Stick to 1 "cheat day" per week. I know everyone has a different opinion on cheat days, but I like them. I do want to lose weight, obviously, but I also want to live my life and if I'm at a cool new restaurant and want to try something I might not be able to again, I want to be able to do it and not feel so guilty. I hope that's not a bad mentality.

So far I've hit my goals except that I wanted to save my fun-food day for Saturday, and I already used my cheat day yesterday...

Also, I agree with the suggestions above- spiralizers are the best! If you don't have time, I've also found spiralized zucchini, squash, etc and riced butternut squash, cauliflower, beets, etc at grocery stores! There's fresh options and Green Giant also has some frozen ones that are all natural and simple. I love them.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I cannot seem to bookmark (star) this page - this is the message I get "You need the Vanilla.Discussions.View permission to do that" - does anyone know what this is?
  • aganey
    Options
    Name: aganey
    Weigh Day: Friday
    Last week: 185.8

Week 1 (5/4): 183.6
    Week 2 (5/11):
    Week 3 (5/18):
    Week 4 (5/25):

I feel really good about this loss! I had one bad binge night but with all the exercise and getting back on track the very next day, it did not derail me. I think I found my perfect balance. I have my calories set to lose 1.5 pounds/week (2 lbs was too low) and I'm making sure I burn at least 1750 cals a week with exercise to lose that extra .5 pounds to total 2 pounds lost for the week. I'm not eating back my exercise cals if I can help it. I did good besides that one night. I feel like I've got this under control now and feel more determined than ever to get to my goal weight!
  • aganey
    Options
    @lacatgirl mine has been doing the same thing. I know people have reported it but I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed or what's causing it.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: May, Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 168.4
    Today's Weight: 168.0

Not much of a loss this week. Can definitely do better with the water. I did have dinner fairly late last night (9:00 pm). I thought it better to eat something rather than go to bed with no dinner. It was a light one, chopped chicken breast over a mixed green salad with Creamy Yogurt Balsamic Dressing. On to a new week.
This discussion has been closed.