TEAM: Flab-U-Less (May)

Options

Replies

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »

@WA_Teacher How many days do you have left!? This is our kids last week here:) I know you teachers need to have stress relievers! and chocolate is a good one:) My friends is her coffee haha

We have 17 days left! ;)

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Stress plus blueberry muffins in the staff room this morning...not a good combo. Tomorrow night, I have to give a presentation to the school board on a program I want them to continue funding. I've packed extra grapes and blueberries in my lunch to hold me over until I get home. Wish me luck :#

Not one of my best days.
    May 21
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes
    Water: 42.2 out of 64 oz
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We have 17 days left, also! I am not a teacher but I started working at my sons' school this year part-time. Stay at home mom is a boring job to have for ten years!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message for all team members:

@Djou11.
    @wyhorzegal.
    @Frens0614.
    @koirakoira.
    @MiltonBuddy.
    @stacybaker707.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @dheliason.
    @lar25473.
    @NationalCapital.
    @SavannahS2016.
    @12774.
    @bisonpitcher.
    @nebslp.
    @Ecowles675.
    @jamesfamily4.
    @lacatgirl.
    @lositall.
    @mlhopp93.
    @aganey.
    @JulieAL1969.
    @leni1us.
    @Lesscookies12.
    @ToadstoolBetty.

This is the last week of the May Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the June Challenge challenge.

The June challenge thread is:
    TEAM: FLAB-U-LESS (June) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668884/team-flab-u-less-june#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Apr 29): 138.0
    Week 1 (May 06): 138.0
    Week 2 (May 13): 139.0
    Week 3 (May 20): 137.8
    Week 4 (May 27):

It's been a month of struggle for me; and my weight clearly shows that. Hope for a better one in June.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Reminders! :)

@NationalCapital

Today
    @12774
    @bisonpitcher
    @bebslp
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    Stress plus blueberry muffins in the staff room this morning...not a good combo. Tomorrow night, I have to give a presentation to the school board on a program I want them to continue funding. I've packed extra grapes and blueberries in my lunch to hold me over until I get home. Wish me luck :#

Not one of my best days.
    May 21
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes
    Water: 42.2 out of 64 oz

Best wishes ~ it will be over before you know it. Also, put some humor in your presentation; I think people will remember that or have a warm feeling when they decide to fund:)
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    koirakoira wrote: »
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Apr 29): 138.0
    Week 1 (May 06): 138.0
    Week 2 (May 13): 139.0
    Week 3 (May 20): 137.8
    Week 4 (May 27):

It's been a month of struggle for me; and my weight clearly shows that. Hope for a better one in June.

Slow and steady wins the race! you're doing fine!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    @Djou11 We love you too! Thanks for putting in so much time to moderate. Also, thanks to @wyhorzegal for all your support and encouragement.
    For the rest of the team, I get inspiration from your posts. Keep them coming!
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    I know some of us have a long weekend coming up. Any one have super fun plans and ideas how to keep them healthy?

I am going to the mountains for 4 days, we travel with another family and they have been super supportive of me and are ok with eating fun healthy things on the mountain:) I think I am going to do a big stir fry over the fire? :)
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Hi Djou11,I got through, you are wonderful. <3<3<3<3 I am back on my thread .Thank you so much.
    Options
    Hi guys, I was mia for over a month because the reply box at the end of the thread was visible. MFP was unable the fix it but thanks to Djou11, she was able to solve the problem.I appreciated it very much.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I was mia for over a month because the reply box at the end of the thread was visible. MFP was unable the fix it but thanks to Djou11, she was able to solve the problem.I appreciated it very much.

It was actually suggested by craigo3154 :) he's the master at this
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (May 21/18)
    Last week's weight: 160
    Today's weight: 162

Have a great week.
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @Djou11 weights up to date:)
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all, did my first yoga class in years....Ive been too self conscious for yoga! It was vinyasa flow and it was a killer! I am so sore I can barely press the clutch on my car! It made me realize how weak my stomach muscles are! Im sure I will be in more pain tomorrow...worth it though. I need to increase my muscle tone and this may be the way to do it.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    I know some of us have a long weekend coming up. Any one have super fun plans and ideas how to keep them healthy?

I am going to the mountains for 4 days, we travel with another family and they have been super supportive of me and are ok with eating fun healthy things on the mountain:) I think I am going to do a big stir fry over the fire? :)

Mmm...stir fry sounds so good. Do you take trail mix or make your own when you go on mountain trips?

I'm going to Hersheypark this weekend with a friend of mine, so I'll be challenged with making healthy choices.

A question for everyone....if you crave sugar or salt, what's the best way to satisfy either craving without going nuts on junk food??
    Options
    @craigo3154,thank you too for getting me back on track.
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight : 146.2
    Week 1 : 144.2
    Week 2 :??
    Week 3 :141.2
    Week 4:139.0
    Week 5:
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @jamesfamily4 woohoo great loss this week! :) you have to be super close to your goal weight? :)

@lar25473 I do make some of my snacks for the trail. We spend a lot of time in the back country with horses. I love jerky (made from wild meat not as much fat and sugar) nuts. But I do love to drink wine or other naughty drinks when I ride so it doesn't always do me a lot of good! haha Which I have been good since I started this journey in Jan:) and my go to is a spoon full of peanut butter! they also make this 100 calorie oatmeal (super yummy!) and I add a tablespoon of peanut butter to it. (its almost like a no bake cookie!)

@lacatgirl I want to do yoga! How do you feel today?
This discussion has been closed.