NSV's

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Yeah, well done to you!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    When you're craving something sweet to go with your non-dairy cheese snack; but then you bite into the nd-cheese and discover that IT tastes sweet now. :laugh:
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    When you're craving something sweet to go with your non-dairy cheese snack; but then you bite into the nd-cheese and discover that IT tastes sweet now. :laugh:

I can totally relate - I drink unsweetened iced tea and it tastes sweet to me now.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    I bought a couple dress shirts last summer because I really liked how they fit my body. I'm roughly the same weight right now, give or take about 3 lbs and these shirts DO NOT FIT the way I want them to. So, even though I never took measurements I clearly have some recomp going on.

or my taste in clothing styles has changed, which I think may be the real issue lol
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,572 Member
    kpk54 wrote: »
    2t9nty wrote: »

This post made me think of polyester, bell bottoms, wide lapels and wide ties but then I realized you said 20 years not 50 years. Dear me...50 years ago and I well remember the fashions.

Kudos to you for shrinking into and out of your boxed up attire. May you wear it in good health. :)

Well - no danger of wide ties since I always wear clergy collars. There was a snappy seersucker suit in there that I had forgotten about. There was a camel hair sport coat. These were things bought 25 - 30 years ago, and in what is probably a sad commentary on my wardrobe, they are exactly the same sorts of things I would wear today.
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Good quality clothes don’t ever really go out of style. A good tailor can make lapels narrower and perform other feats of magic to update clothes.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    So an odd one! In the past few months at great expense I might add, I have gone down in bras from a 38F to a 36F and now a 34F please note the back is going down the boobs are staying the same size damn it!! :*
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    YAY!!! That's amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
  • lsutigerscage
    lsutigerscage Posts: 26 Member
    So I started my keto journey 3 years ago because I was diagnosed with PCOS. Doctors said it was impossible for me to get pregnant because of my disorder (I don’t ovulate on my own) but I stuck with keto because I truly believed it helped balance my hormones. Here I am 3 years later, with more digging and more research under my belt. I started carb cycling.. keto days thrown in the week along with high carb days. And we found out I’m pregnant! No medications, no exogenous hormones. All natural.

Congratulations! That's amazing! <3
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Wonderful news! Can't wait to see your updates! @LolaDeeDaisy23