TEAM: Flab-U-Less (October)

Options

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @RedStickdad to our team!

Please make sure to read the post located HERE to find out what we are all about! Make sure to post a little about yourself so we can get to know you. (Which you already did - beat me to the welcome, lol!!!) Again, WELCOME!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @kawaii_spn and @jth31bn to our team!

Please make sure to read the post located HERE to find out what we are all about! Make sure to post a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Again, WELCOME!!!

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am new to the challenge and posted my starting weight when I signed up for the challenge this past week. I weigh in on Saturdays, so I weighed in this morning. Do I go ahead and post that weigh in, or wait until next Saturday?
  • jth31bn
    jth31bn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, my name is Jason. I'm 42, married father of 3. I used to be very athletic...have run several half and full marathons, played football and basketball, but have fallen into a slump and steadily gained weight over the last 3-years. I'm currently 265-pounds and would like to get back to a healthier weight (195-pounds). I struggle with binge eating, primarily in the evenings, and motivation exercising. I'm hoping this group can help with accountability and get me on the right track. Thanks.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members, I'm glad you're a part of our team!

My name is Vertis and I'm a 5th grade ELA teacher in Washington state. I have been using MFP for sometime now but after a few personal issues, I ended up gaining back most of the weight I had lost. This group has really helped me get back on track and stay motivated. My current goal is to get out of the 200s for good. :)

GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I am new to the challenge and posted my starting weight when I signed up for the challenge this past week. I weigh in on Saturdays, so I weighed in this morning. Do I go ahead and post that weigh in, or wait until next Saturday?

Hey there! Great question. The challenge doesn't officially begin until tomorrow. So, if you want to update your starting weight with today's, you can. If not, your first weeks weigh in will be October 6th. Just let me know what you would like to do!
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello! Back for October! I more month in my 30s and I'm not taking it well (kinda joking but kinda not). I need to be healthy for my daughter and I want to be more fit for me. Thanks to the team leaders!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Lennie. I'm 5'2" and 59 years old. I've been married 23 years and have 2 kids, 26 and 30. My biggest challenge is traveling for work. I struggle with having to eat out every meal with co-workers and group dinners paid for by the company. I didn't really lose much in the last round but I'm not giving up. This is a journey. Let's do it team!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Username: eminater
    Post Day: SUNDAY
    Week: October Week 1
    PW: 198.0 lbs
    CW: 197.6 lbs

:sweat:
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Hi Team- my name is Jodi and I am glad to be back for another month. Every year that passes, I find it harder to control my weight and almost impossible to lose, so any loss is a huge success for me! Making healthy choices, being active and losing weight is a life long challenge for me- glad to have others to help us all stay motivated!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @kimsmi2018 to our team!

Please make sure to read the post located HERE to find out what we are all about! Make sure to post a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Again, WELCOME!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    WELCOME TO WEEK 1!!

Good morning, team! Happy Sunday to everyone! The following challengers have a scheduled weigh in for today:

@BEASTFIELD314
    @eminater (got yours above)
    @hsuarez1991
    @nanya1
    @WA_Teacher
    @andeben
    @crhenderson2

Please make sure to get your weights posted. I try to enter them into the spreadsheet as I see them. Good luck to everyone! And THANK YOU!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Username: crhenderson2
    Post Day: SUNDAY
    Week: October Week 1
    PW: 192.8
    CW: 191.8

Great!!!
  • crhenderson2
    crhenderson2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any way I can have my notifications from this feed go directly to my notifications in MyFitnessPal app? I would like to participate more and do the daily challenge even but it takes a long time to go to community and then find the feed. #techchallenged Great work @BEASTFIELD314 @AB0215 !
This discussion has been closed.