• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Username : priiiiiska
    Last week : 165.7
    Sat weigh in : 165.3
    That's not much but I'll take it. :)

All the ounces lost add up!! Take it and run!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mickey10111
    Initial weight: 165.4
    Last weeks weight: 159.6 (not sure if this is correct)
    This week’s weight: 158.4 :)

Overall, I would say that I have had a successful September. Although I haven’t been eating as clean as the first week of the month, I’ve been consistent with tracking which has made me quite mindful of what I’m putting in my mouth. I’m down about ~7lbs. This is also the longest I’ve stuck with any sort of weight loss plan I’ve made for myself... so I hope this can continue into October!

Consistency is key, and you've shown that a 7 pound loss can result from it!! Great week, and a great month....well done, Mikayla!!
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Tracked Friday, 09/28/18 calories, food, but did not exercise yesterday at all and wanted to quit. Wasn't going to record today. Almost hit the Leave the group but I decided to stick around and continue trying.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    Tracked Friday, 09/28/18 calories, food, but did not exercise yesterday at all and wanted to quit. Wasn't going to record today. Almost hit the Leave the group but I decided to stick around and continue trying.

I am glad you decided to stick around and continue trying. If you quit while you are at a low point, mentally speaking, it will be a short downward spiral to oblivion. Use this weekend to plan your course of action, so you can start October on a high note. (hugs)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sept 28

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Another day out and it was difficult to track, not to mention my TOM came and I had a crazy craving for chocolate so that off set me

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday no
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Name abowersgirl
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous weight 156.6
    Today's weight 155.8

Yesterday I weighed in at 154.0 but my TOM arrived and I am feeling crazy bloated, so although this morning was disappointing I know it has to do with my water weight and with my crazy high sodium day yesterday. I am expecting an even bigger loss for next week's weigh in
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Name abowersgirl
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous weight 156.6
    Today's weight 155.8

Yesterday I weighed in at 154.0 but my TOM arrived and I am feeling crazy bloated, so although this morning was disappointing I know it has to do with my water weight and with my crazy high sodium day yesterday. I am expecting an even bigger loss for next week's weigh in

Way to put things into perspective!! Not what you were expecting, but a nice loss nonetheless!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 28

Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    I ate 🍕 & 🍌 🥧 🤐 it was husbands birthday 🎂
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Rest day
    Steps: 4646
    Water 88oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    kc9agz
    September week 4
    Weigh in Saturday
    Last week: 133
    This week 133

No change but given that my my period started again after only 2 weeks I will take what I can get. Peri-menopause sure is messing with my system. Never know what to expect day to day anymore.

Eating and exercise wasn't great, but not horrible either. Hope to do better next week tho.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    198 today still in onderland
  • DoingItForMySon
    DoingItForMySon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Completely forgot to weigh todays its veen a crazy day will weigh on tomorrow
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Sept 29

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

I had a binge day...started this morning out great but somewhere along the lines I gave up. 😥😥
    I'm looking to reset my brain, re imagine my goals and go. I let go of today but that doesn't mean it's the end..far from it. Here is to a new beginning and a new month.

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday no
    Saturday no
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been out of service while on vacation and didn't get a chance to post my weight for the week. It was 242 on Monday.

Not helpful for the team but I will be back on for October.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    I've been out of service while on vacation and didn't get a chance to post my weight for the week. It was 242 on Monday.

Not helpful for the team but I will be back on for October.

Mary Kay, you told me you were on vacation, so I had transferred your weight over already. All is good!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    198 today still in onderland

Up a little, but still down for the month....and still in Onederland!!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Sept 29

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

I had a binge day...started this morning out great but somewhere along the lines I gave up. 😥😥
    I'm looking to reset my brain, re imagine my goals and go. I let go of today but that doesn't mean it's the end..far from it. Here is to a new beginning and a new month.

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday no
    Saturday no

Sorry that you had a binge day. Sometimes those happen when you are really hungry, as in the deficit has been too great and it finally caught up with you. Something to think about.

And yes, the October Challenge starts tomorrow!! A great opportunity to redefine your goals.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    September 28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes

September 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sept 29

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday no
    Saturday no

Sorry that you had a binge day. Sometimes those happen when you are really hungry, as in the deficit has been too great and it finally caught up with you. Something to think about.

And yes, the October Challenge starts tomorrow!! A great opportunity to redefine your goals.

You might be right. I have been burning from 600+ calories but only eating around 1000-1100. If I continue I might need to up my calories depending on the day because I have been hungry a lot more lately
  • DoingItForMySon
    DoingItForMySon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Okay so i weighed this morning 228 even. Sorry i didnt weigh yesterday
This discussion has been closed.