Options

Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Jogetsgains
    Oct Week 1 weigh in

So my weigh in just got woo'd. I am hoping whoever woo'd thinks that woo is supposed to mean something positive. There is some confusion on mfp as to whether it is a compliment or an insult.

I used to "Woo" people all the time thinking it meant "Woohoo" lol. Definitely take it as a compliment.
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes- 20 min. Of walking
    Goals/Day: had a long, rough, busy day at work. I didn't get a break and I got so hungry. I started snacking on what was available. Big no no!
    Goals for Oct.
    1) drink 6 glasses is water daily
    2) at least 5.5 hours of sleep
    3) meet all my Fitbit goals
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes! A beautiful 60minute fall mountain bike with my husband :)
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Sept 30
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Entertaining and in my feet all day.
    Carbs no

• jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Jogetsgains
    Oct Week 1 weigh in

So my weigh in just got woo'd. I am hoping whoever woo'd thinks that woo is supposed to mean something positive. There is some confusion on mfp as to whether it is a compliment or an insult.

it was me and I meant it as a WHOOHOO!!! :):# Not at all a bad Woo :'(:o:/:s

Aww no need for sad emojis 🤗🤗🤗 I assumed it was a good woo until it was a confirmed good woo.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Oops-sorry last weeks weight should have been 153.4.

Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: reasonable
    Exercise: rest day

Let's do this! October doesn't know whats about to hit it!
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I forgot to pay my weight yesterday in September. Can I post it here?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mactigerr wrote: »
    I forgot to pay my weight yesterday in September. Can I post it here?
    @mactigerr Yes, it's for October anyway, since the challenge started Sept 30 :smile:
  • cmm5904
    cmm5904 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Weigh in (Sept. 30)
    Starting weight for October challenge is 243.6

I’m setting a goal to lose 5 pounds this month. I’m going to step up my exercise. What’s realistic for me is yoga class twice a week and one workout at the gym per week.
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 1 Oct

Track: Yes (I think this is did we track everything we ate?)
    Calories: no - not even close. See below
    Exercise: Yes 45 min gym session

Goals/Day: I'm away from home travelling for work. So I dont have the same at-home control over what goes in my mouth. My team went out for lunch (yum!) And dinner (also yum!) And I erred on the heavy side of calorie counting because I just dont know what's in it. Proud of myself to walk extra and do the gym though. Haven't done that while travelling before. Another day at the office and then home late. 😝
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Met goal.
    Exercise: Not yesterday, but will go to the gym today!
    Water: I'd say about 2 liters. Did not track it but definitely had a lot.

Comments: Was a little naughty yesterday. The lady at the samples stand INSISTED that I have a donut hole lol. Was still good with calories though (both weekend days!). Weighed in this morning at 186.8 which is the same as yesterday so I'm glad it didn't go up! Also, really proud of myself. Have been making really good choices lately. My mom asked me to go get her a burger and get myself one as well. Looked up the calories, everything made me go over my calories so I just decided not to get anything at all. Big victory for me. I used to never let go of an opportunity. Also going to the gym today. Got really tired last time I went and did cardio so going to try not to take a break in the middle of the jog like last time. Really wanting to meet my 185 goal by the end of this week so planning on eating under calories tonight.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats/ October 1

Tracked - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise- 45 min SoulCycle with weights

• melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post:Monday
    Track ✔️
    Calories-over
    Exercise -✔️ 4.5 mile run
    Goal for tomorrow to stay in calorie 💪🏼
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Amy, this is technically my 3rd month doing the BLC buuuut I was hardly active at all during September. I was so sure that September was going to be my month buuuut it was far from that. I was in a funk, mentally and physically. I’m determined to get back at it this month. My goal this month is to log everything every day, do the daily posts, not eat out, and drink lots of water.

@a_petersen09 Welcome back Amy! October will be your month!!
This discussion has been closed.