• jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bdixon1154 wrote: »
    Username: bdixon1154
    Week: October Week 1
    PW = 9/29 204.0
    CW= 10/6 200.8

Yay!! I feel so good about this week. This BLC has helped me stay on track!

Wow! Good Job! WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Friday
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    Carbs no
    Today, Friday today, weigh in day 150 lbs.
    Last week Friday, I forgot to record.

Hang in there Nona! You're doing great. How's the knee?
  • LyndsayAnne316
    LyndsayAnne316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Evening All!

Weekly Weigh In
    Username
    LyndsayAnne316
    Week 1 (October 6th, 2018)
    Day Saturday
    Previous Weight 220.2
    Current Weight 222

Comments: Dang! I have been eating better and moving more, including starting my C25K training. However, Mother Nature has called, and I believe the increase is due to hormones - it sucks being a girl sometimes :tongue:
    I shall work harder this week and hopefully see a good loss next week! ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS

• momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: under by about 15 calories
    Exercise: yes - water aerobics and mental battle with my newly hormonal 11 year old, not sure which one made me more exhausted.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Evening All!

Weekly Weigh In
    Username
    LyndsayAnne316
    Week 1 (October 6th, 2018)
    Day Saturday
    Previous Weight 220.2
    Current Weight 222

Comments: Dang! I have been eating better and moving more, including starting my C25K training. However, Mother Nature has called, and I believe the increase is due to hormones - it sucks being a girl sometimes :tongue:
    I shall work harder this week and hopefully see a good loss next week! ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS

@LyndsayAnne316 Sometimes it really does suck being a girl...it can make weight loss much more difficult. Hang in there, you'll get it next week.
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options

UnchainedZulu:
    Week: October Week 1
    PW: 232.6
    CW: 231.5
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 4 mile walk
    Goal tomorrow run a half marathon 💪🏼
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone!

Daily post: Friday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: None. Will try to get something in during the weekend. Maybe a jog outdoors.
    Water: A good amount but not enough I think because I forgot my water bottle at school lol.

Comments: Weighed in at 185.6 this morning. Super happy about that but I'm really trying to lose those extra .6 pounds to get to my mini goal weight of 185 and then after that the new goal weight will be 180! Going to stay on track this weekend so I can get to it hopefully! We'll see what I can do. Planning on eating under calories tonight and so far the day has gone well so I think Saturday will be successful.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    Daily post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 4 mile walk
    Goal tomorrow run a half marathon 💪🏼

Wow, a half marathon! You go girl! You will do awesome tomorrow 💪
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 174.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 175.3 lbs

This is really hard for me to accept, and I know what the reasons are but I'm still not happy about it. My husband gifted me his cold and strep throat, and while I'm not really feeling sick, I am on an antibiotic and I'm sure I'm hanging onto water this week with all of that and the reduced activity...

Don't worry, you still hit a major NSV of making sure everyone in your house, including yourself, is taken care of! It's cold and flu season, so it's more important that everyone has healthy immune systems.
    I'm sorry you are feeling down, but at least know that you are doing an AMAZING job taking care of loved ones and leading this group! 🤗
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Previous Week's Weight: 134lbs
    Current Weight: 133 lbs
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

This is really hard for me to accept, and I know what the reasons are but I'm still not happy about it. My husband gifted me his cold and strep throat, and while I'm not really feeling sick, I am on an antibiotic and I'm sure I'm hanging onto water this week with all of that and the reduced activity...

We have strep there too! What a nusence! Hope you get over it quickly! Don’t lose heart! You are an excellent leader! Thanks for supporting us all!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Ashley, so sorry you're sick...this is the season of germies---my youngest son had strep last Friday-- and my oldest had a sinus infection the week before--- I've been walking around here wearing a LYSOL HOLSTER as my weapon of choice... :D:D:s I hope you get well asap... <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, rest day (bad DOMS from CXworks yesterday :o:s:( )
    Water: 96oz.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Take care of yourself Ashley! Let yourself heal and get better. It's good you're not straining yourself.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise walking 20 min.
    Carbs no
This discussion has been closed.