Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Sun 7 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Walk with fat dog, 30 mins, Weight and Strength Training 60 mins

Went ahead and got my strength work done today since I have a Doctor's appt tomorrow morning and will miss my workout.

Have gotten to the point where I love my protein shakes better than eating food. I usually have a breakfast/postworkout shake at 11am with 50g protein and 500 calories. Then a 3pm lunch shake with 50g protein and 400 cals. Low in carbs and sugar.

Oooh ... you are not alone! I get most of my greens in through my shakes aNd I really like them too!
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I am really confused, is this where I post the weigh ins?
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona
    Daily post oct 7th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Carbs no
    Exercise yes. Water therapy in pool 20 min walking 15 min
    I made banana bread today and used swerve instead of sugar. It was very good.

Yum! Banana bread is the best! Great workout!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    October 7

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no, planned rest day.

Seem to be stuck around 191-2ish! This happens when I get near the next decade, but I hope I can break through to the 180’s this week even 189.8!

Congrats to everyone for a great first week! Here’s to another!

You can do it Chris, you are so close!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! Here is to all of us!

Today is Sunday week 2
    Ok I did nothing to be healthy! But mentally I am awesome. I live in Casper Wyoming. My birthday was Friday. And I worked late. Got home and there was a strange car parked the wrong way in front of my home. I was a bit suspicious since my husband after like it was no big deal when he came out to greet me. My brother had drove down from Spokane WA to surprise me. So today before he left we had cake, a 3D movie and chocolate.

I promise to be better tomorrow.

Shelley

Happy belated birthday! 🎉🎈🎁
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post Sun Oct 7th

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes

Did a Leslie Sansone 3 mile exercise from YouTube after our hiking plans went bust. Still got my steps in, burned about 380 calories in just over 40 mins.

Great exercise/hiking alternative!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

@PrincessVamp666 yes, this is where you post your weigh ins.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in October week 2
    Username: momma3times
    Previous Weight: 245.6
    Current Weight: 245.4

Stayed within calories this week. But struggled with type of foods and broke my IF schedule. Goes to show that with PCOS and insulin resistance, a calorie is not just a calorie. Hopefully I can get a better drop next week.

@momma3times One of the things I've learned throughout my weight loss journey is a calorie is not just a calorie. While calories do matter overall, some calories matter more, they're just empty calories and they do nothing for you.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh in Day (Monday):
    @bdixon1154
    @IanMoone30
    @lorib642
    @Melbe159
    @Momma3times (got yours)
    @PrincessVamp666 (got yours)
    @breakingred

Missing weights from Sunday:
    @cmm5904
    @mactigerr
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Here's to a new week!
    I slacked this past week on tracking, so my goal this week is to track everything.
    Apparently I have gotten comfortable at this size. I have done pretty well at maintaining over the past 4.5 months, so I know I can do that. I just would like to break the maintenance cycle, and get into a different weight decade..... And I would like to do this before the end of the year. Naturally, I pick the last 3 months of the year, to buckle down. When all the sweets and feasting happens. UGH....

Had family birthdays this weekend to celebrate... and my sister came up to visit, with her husband. She found out recently that she is pregnant, so celebrations were happening all weekend. Also have a sick little one, so we spent lots of time resting with snuggles and movies.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Yes you are at the right place. You post your daily check ins here everyday and also on your weigh in day you post your weigh in and your daily check in. Congrats to the 4.4 pound loss! Wowza!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily stats- 10.7

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: strength training - 10 lb arm weights, plank, squats

Hope it is sunny and happy where you guys are! It’s grey and overcast here in NYC...
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! Here is to all of us!

Today is Sunday week 2
    Ok I did nothing to be healthy! But mentally I am awesome. I live in Casper Wyoming. My birthday was Friday. And I worked late. Got home and there was a strange car parked the wrong way in front of my home. I was a bit suspicious since my husband after like it was no big deal when he came out to greet me. My brother had drove down from Spokane WA to surprise me. So today before he left we had cake, a 3D movie and chocolate.

I promise to be better tomorrow.

Shelley

Happy Birthday! (Wyoming is one of the prettiest states in my opinion! Love to drive through Cody to Yellowstone. :smile: )
This discussion has been closed.