Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian beefless tips, homemade macaroni & cheese & baked aspargus. Merry Christmas Eve everyone! on9k93bo6410.jpg
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Hubby feels better today - he even went outside to cut up the tree that fell two weeks ago with the snow. Kids were here for a bout 3 hours to eat and open gifts. I had meatballs in red sauce, pulled pork for sandwiches, fruit, potato salad and veggies, deviled eggs, etc. We will get together with them again tomorrow. I did not overeat by too much - at least I don't feel stuffed. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I managed to eat below 1500 cal yay

hqe4o06n84yf.jpeg

It was a fun day :) not very active but that’s okay :) another party tomorrow and Friday but I’ll survive :)

Posting my dinner, it wasn’t put together yet Bc I was putting it together before church so I’d have ready to grab outta fridge when going to inlaws.

Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Baked chicken thighs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, toasted pecans, croutons, blue cheese, light Olive Garden dressing and gala apple :) and grapes
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Oh and I ate 4 pieces of homemade buttercream chocolate balls. They were small but I estimated them for 85 cal a piece but that’s okay. I wanted to eat some junk :D
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    After a big dinner last night (Christmas Eve is the most important day of Christmas in Denmark), I decided to have a nice yoghurt for breakfast today with a cup of tea ;)

t9pco9m6txr8.jpg

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Sunday and Monday
    Logged: No
    Water: 42oz
    Exercise & Steps: 9288 and 5850 steps

Well I was missing in action yesterday. Sorry Team. The christmas party was very nice. But yesterday my pain was at an all time high. I was also having stomach issues so it was not pretty. I spend the day on the couch and in the bathroom. The pain is still bad today but I am up and I need to get moving. I can't be sitting on the couch all day for crying out loud it is christmas.

@Mrsbell8well i had a phantom smell in my house yesterday too. I could not find it. It smelt like garbage. I don't know what it was but after i finished cleaning up from the party it was gone. and you are so beautiful. I love your glasses.

@pacsnc6 yes! and the scale moves down. great job.

@mrsjas2000 happy belated birthday. thats just a small gain. so new year is coming and it is time to recommited to what your plan is to get this weight off and be healthy. 2019 is our year.

@twyla77 just a small gain. lets get thru christmas and then refocus.

@lenka1 what a cutie you are! lol your smallest tree is still bigger than my tree. my pain is in my bones and muscles. mostly in my back, shoulders, neck, wrists and ankles and feet. when the pain is really bad my skin becomes sore to the touch. i have ringing in my ears and no hearing loss. i have head aches and stomach issues that are from one extreme to the other. and i am losing my hair but other than that, I'm fine. lol.

@CassieGetsFit2013 wowowowowow! your in the 170's!!! great job cassie. hey Beautiful! I love your hair. look how long it is. you are a true beauty. thanks for sharing your pic with us.

@carlsoda lol cats can be sooo helpful. and i love your christmas branch. and we will call that a maintain. good job!

@sleepymom5 thanks again for pitching in. you are my right hand gal! love you selfie! smokin hot in those sun glasses! and your right, our team does rock!!

@amsandos you look like a little christmas doll! owwwhhhh so cute. yup. in the new year i am giving up glueten and sweets and dairy.

@nstephenson01 No, my pain doesn't seem to coincide with the weather. I haven't been able to pin point any cause and reaction. I know the less i move the worse i feel but it is so hard to move when it hurts.

@ljdanny yayayay your on vacation. that is a great time to get in some reading. and self help books are the best.

@bmaison2014 we call that a maintain around here. one more week and the party is over. back to basics we will do it in 2019

@jedaschultz yes!!! and the scale goes down. good job.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas dear teammates! Mom and I are up early. Lula Mae had a barking fit before 5 am. Had to crawl out of bed on 4 hours sleep. Stayed up making hats for coworkers. I’m almost done crocheting the last one for my boss. I love crocheting. Made a cup of tea, turned on tree lights and fireplace. Lula Mae is snoozing on her comfy new bed and mom is baking Christmas cookies. I will sleep later. Molly’s mom still struggling. Molly and kids will be here at 3 for dinner. Going to finish this hat, then take a snooze. More later!
    Hope you all enjoy your day.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Waiting for my son and his girlfriend to get here so we can open gifts then I'm off to my cousin's house for the day. Have a great day
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    STILL STEPS FOR WEEK 3
    @DananaNanas

WEEK 4 UP TO THIS POSTING
    @DananaNanas
    @ihp2015
This discussion has been closed.