Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 @cyndiesstuff actually it was a gain during tge week but i somehow managed it. I literally had nightmares of going back to my starting weight.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone. I did well over Christmas and then had a bad day yesterday!?!? Can’t figure that one out! Anyways- I did manage to make it through without any sweets- and that has been since November! I’m proud of that! Especially since I was in charge of bringing the dessert for Christmas Day and I brought my favorite! They tried sending leftovers home with me but I knew that was a no no!! My December goal of portion control has been okay but not perfect. That one is going to take a lot of work. My January goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I tried starting today and had four glasses before I left for work and then never drank any more all day!! So that won’t be an easy one! I might have to set a timer on my phone!! I’m getting super busy at work with tax season about to break lose so it will make the water that much harder! I don’t drink anything with caffeine but when I used to drink coffee I always drank like 20 cups a day! I have to work at drinking water! I guess since it doesn’t give me a buzz I don’t crave it!! Ha ha!!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    2flcz1cw99j3.jpeg

This is making me laugh today!!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    *hugs* @Lyssysho26 I feel for you!! Do what you can. <3
  • DananaNanas
    edited December 2018
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    @DananaNanas said “I live like 15 minutes from Cedar Point :)”.

Omg - that’s one of my favorite places to go, but I’m about 3 hours from there! I haven’t missed a year since I was a kid!!

I’ve had a platinum pass off and on for years... off at the moment. I don’t think I’ve been in the park since like 2016? Lame I know lol. Im somewhat antisocial/not into crowds. I’ll do it for a couple of years then take a year or two off. I used to go to soak city nearly every day. I had a great tan and banging body for a couple of summers... oh how I miss being unemployed :lol:

Hit me up this summer! It’d be awesome to grab lunch or something!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Lyssysho26 you are in my prayers. Exercise and diet are important for our mental health. Good job with your commitment on both. You have done a great job this month. You are still posting here and that’s also encouraging. This is your adventure and we are here to help support you. Your doing great building your support system. Like they say...one day at a time.
    @phoebe112476 thanks for the laugh.
    @lennoncpa you have great goals. I have a 32 oz water bottle. I m most successful when I drink 1 before noon and another before 4.
    Great job with no sugar. Especially through the holidays.
    @DananaNanas glad to see your post. Are you feeling any better?
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    My weight has been up and down this week. I have had eggs or a trail mix bar or something similar for breakfast for a week and staying hungry all day! I usually have an instant breakfast which keeps me full until lunch time. Back to those today. I actually like them too.
    I have been off schedule for exercise too but trying to walk more.
    Yesterday we went to buy the end tables we saw a couple weeks ago and they were sold out! Placed an order for them and will have to wait about a month. Did get in a lot of steps though with all the errands we did.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I would like to change my weigh in day to Friday. Today is 166.6 Thanks
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa wow that is a lot to SMILE about!!! in the 30's!!!! Well done...I will do a happy dance with Cyndie to help celebrate. How much have you lost this month?
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    I am still in NJ. I will catch up later with everyone
    @cyndiesstuff I am going to have to weigh in tomorrow. I didn’t think to bring a scale.
  • DananaNanas
    Options
    ^same here lol

DananaNanas
    Friday
    Week 4
    Previous: 136.6
    Current: 137.8

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Thursday
    Logged: No
    Water: Not enough
    Exercise & Steps: 10817 steps

I read a couple more chapters in my book The Wahl's Protocol. Man, this is going to be a challenge. The book talks all about how to feed your body from the inside out. With food. So I am learning a whole new way to eat. I don't know if I will be successful but I have to try.

@Mrsbell8well the new year is a great time for reflection. I will be doing this and writing it and sharing it on Monday. I am praying for you and your family. our old folks are so important.

@carlsoda ohhh no I hope you feel better soon. that nasty bug is going around.

@lennoncpa good job on the no sweets. drinking water is very important for your body. love your January goal. and a loss the week of Christmas. I am doing the happy dance! that is wonderful!

@Lyssysho26 ohhh hugs to you. I know how how it is. do what you can and you will be just fine. take care my friend.

@phoebe112476 I love that pic. lol. I am a pizza lover big time. it is my trouble food.

@pacsnc6 life is full of challenges and you are doing what it takes. you keep working at it. one step at a time you will get there. and no problem changing your weigh in day. I will ask the powers that be to get that done.

@sleepymom5 no problem pam. just catch up with us tomorrow.

@eyesopennow that's no to bad. its over now. pick up and regroup buddy. its a new month and a new year. this is the year you are going to be a skinny Minnie!!

@DananaNanas just a small gain. new year, new month new you. lets start fresh in 2019

• cyndiesstuff
    edited December 2018
    Options
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    oa4idlc7wkt0.png
This discussion has been closed.