• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: No and I don't think too bad
    Water: at least 64 oz, had a few glasses at the restaurant
    Exercise & Steps: Leslie Sansone 20 min, only 6212 steps

Day went by so fast yesterday. I am not sure why. Ended up just being able to squeeze a quick walking video before we went out to dinner. Did well at dinner, just 2 glasses of prosecco, no bread. I just had salad, filet minion, grilled asparagus and bites of the sides. I also had a few spoonfuls of dessert. I was tired and went pretty much right to bed when I got home. Today I have the trainer at 10 and then I am going to the movies. Hopefully will get steps in during the day or do another walking video after the movies. Hope everyone has a great day!

@lyssysho26 hope all is ok. I haven’t seen any posts from you lately. Hugs.
    @nstephenson01 you have been doing well. I am sure you will have a good weigh in! Thanks for your Birthday Wishes! Glad that I shared the day with a special lady! Xoxo
    @ljdanny That’s great news for your son! Slowly but surely he is progressing. You have been doing awesome throughout. You have been through every parent’s nightmare and were still able to be there for your son and still stay on track with your health. You should be proud of yourself! Hope you are feeling better soon. I wouldn’t even give a thought to the scale at the doctors. Just go by the scale you usually use. Thank you for the birthday wishes too! Xoxo
    @ihp2015 You are a busy lady! Hope things settle down soon!
    I am glad you checked in and all is well
    @cafelelia looks like you are doing great even with the added stress of everyone being sick. Hope they are getting better! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, this will be a great year!xoxo
    @cassiegetsfit thanks for the birthday wishes! Xoxo
    @czvanut Not bad! And I am sure you burned more calories than you think with the yoga Thank you for the birthday wishes!xoxo
    @eyesopenednow. Lol! I think I need that scale too!
    @phoebe112476 it is tough when you don’t get a good nights sleep. I am glad you are carving out time in your day for yoga. It sounds like it is doing a world of good for you!
    @twyla77 Another great day! Glad you took a walk and got your 10,000 steps! I have been falling short lately and need to do the same. Thank you for both birthday messages! Xoxo
    @bbcbw That's not bad, hope all is going well.
    @amsandos sounds like a tough workout so I am pretty sure you balanced out that cheese! Are you on a swim team?
    @gottagetthisdown. Sounds like yesterday was better than ok! Lol! I can’t jump either, I get plantar fasciitis and then am out of commission for a while. I wish I had a painful reminder ingrained in my brain for chocolate! Lol! Pat yourself on the back, you did great yesterday!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    otuwtwi8k25d.jpeg
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I am part of a Triathlon club which is ridiculous but good fun. I am the slowest in the club even slower than the 60/70 year olds LOL.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    amsandos wrote: »
    I am sure you are all cosmopolitan but in case I confused any of my US friends... my colleague was eating a potato chip sandwich with ham and cheese. Definately not diet food!

Haha! I knew what you meant. I used to LOVE putting potato chips on my sandwiches when I was a kid :D I don't eat a whole lot of sandwiches for lunch at this point being a vegetarian.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Happy Birthday!!! Hope you did something fun to celebrate another trip around the sun <3
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    User ID: nstephenson01
    Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    PW: 176.4
    CW: 176.6

Feeling slightly annoyed... despite a string of exercising 16 days straight and logging, drinking plenty of water and getting adequate sleep this week I still have a gain. I'm even kind of liking what I see in the mirror :blush: For 4 days the scale was nice until the dreaded weigh in day. Every month around the 15th day of my cycle I have a gain... damn hormones!! Being consistent with good habits didn't make the difference I was hoping for. Grrrr... @#$% OK, enough whining... shaking it off and moving on. Off to take the dogs for a walk.

WTG @Shirin_K!! :smiley:

Make it a great day Team Wight No More!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @twyla77 I too have committed to 10k steps a day. I loved your walking story.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @sleepymom5 the website you were wondering about it Eatingwell.com. That summer I made every single one of their 50 best summer recipes. It was fun. (before I went back to being vegan).
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @amsandos eeks...I did a triathlon about 5 years ago. I was told that once you do one you will be hooked! The time line was set for 2 hours and 30 mins. I did the tri in 2 hours and 29 mins. OMG...I cried when I crossed the finish line and said "never again" lol. once was enough.
    @Shirin_K Good job! Always so nice to drop down in to the next weight range.
    @nstephen01 I was hitting a bit of a struggle in the beginning of October. That's when I did a major revamping of my eating plan. Are you getting plenty of fresh fruit and veg? That was something that really helped me. I know it is frustrating when you have been trying so hard. Is there something you think you need to change? Or do differently?
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Wednesday!

Overall it was a pretty good day. It was my husbands birthday so we had Gluten Free pizza last night (mine without cheese which is sad) so I went over a bit on calories and carbs but I didn't eat any of his birthday pie :) Still lots in the fridge so please pray for me!

I did yoga last night and it was a relaxing stretching session which I desperately needed. However I slept wrong last night and the right side of my neck and shoulder are KILLING me. I've taken advil, tylenol and applied CBD oil on it. I wish I brought my little heating pad to work with me! I keep gently stretching and hopefully it will start to relax.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @carlsoda I use tiger balm. Helps quite a bit when needed. Hope you get better fast. Good job on yoga.
This discussion has been closed.