Tuesday yes
  • grayjayyyy
    grayjayyyy Posts: 6 Member
    I'm cranky and I don't want to be on a diet today 😭
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    grayjayyyy wrote: »
    I'm cranky and I don't want to be on a diet today 😭

@grayjayyyy if you’re able to, a nice medium hard workout can help get your mindset right. I was feeling similar to you this morning; just did 30 medium hard on the elliptical and feel better than I did before.

Stay on track and tomorrow you’ll be grateful you did.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Small win. At lunch today they asked what kind of fries I wanted. I said none and the waitress was shocked, asked if I wanted something instead. I told her that I know I will have no self control if fries are sitting in my face, so my self control is not having any at all.
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Small win. At lunch today they asked what kind of fries I wanted. I said none and the waitress was shocked, asked if I wanted something instead. I told her that I know I will have no self control if fries are sitting in my face, so my self control is not having any at all.
    Small wins lead to victory.
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Jan. 16
    Exercise and Calories in check.
    Back and biceps at the gym then kickboxking, zumba, and walking for cardio.
    meals. smoothie, large salad with black bean burger, sandwich and baked potato for diner
  • erikNJ
    Mini challenge
    1/16

tracking: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: no
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,790 Member
    January 15
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ (Water Jogging/Treadmill/Walk/Tai Chi/Yoga
    Steps: 17,600
    Water: 84 oz
  • GrandmaJackie
    swauters wrote: »
    Jan 15 mini challenge
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 mins gentle yoga
    Steps: 11304
    Water: 68 oz

I love yoga, :) I’ve been doing Dedicated 30 days with Adriene, 👍🏼💕
  • GrandmaJackie
    @Rawrbyn, even you know how to loss staying in maintenance is just as hard. Try changing one thing at a time or maybe your bored with maintenance. Try a new form of exercising, change your diet around, just some thoughts, :)
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    @Rawrbyn, even you know how to loss staying in maintenance is just as hard. Try changing one thing at a time or maybe your bored with maintenance. Try a new form of exercising, change your diet around, just some thoughts, :)

My problem was that my husband got a promotion, which was going to uproot the family and move us 15 hours away. I spent so much time planning and stressing, that I lost my groove. He was gone for 2 months in the new state, and I was back here. Then, he realized how horrible the new job was, so he moved back...two weeks before we were suppose to move. Obviously, we discussed it beforehand, but it still kind of turned everything upside down. I gained 40lbs and just stopped going to the gym. I still teach Zumba 3 times a week, but I was going to the gym almost 6 days a week before. I am still on track this week, though. I did well last night. I bought some donuts for the kids, and I didn't eat any. For me, eating one would lead to eating other things I shouldn't eat. When I'm in control, I can totally eat a donut and be fine. I'm not in control, though, so I have to really buckle down for a bit. I just have to stick with it, and I just keep slipping.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes elliptical with some intervals / 10 minutes stretching / 40 kettlebell swings
    Steps as of posting: 14.145

Small win of the day:
    Usual routine is workout in the morning. Couldn’t do that today. Can’t stand working out outside of routine. I did it though! Big mental victory for me.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited January 2019
    Rawrbyn wrote: »

My problem was that my husband got a promotion, which was going to uproot the family and move us 15 hours away. I spent so much time planning and stressing, that I lost my groove. He was gone for 2 months in the new state, and I was back here. Then, he realized how horrible the new job was, so he moved back...two weeks before we were suppose to move. Obviously, we discussed it beforehand, but it still kind of turned everything upside down. I gained 40lbs and just stopped going to the gym. I still teach Zumba 3 times a week, but I was going to the gym almost 6 days a week before. I am still on track this week, though. I did well last night. I bought some donuts for the kids, and I didn't eat any. For me, eating one would lead to eating other things I shouldn't eat. When I'm in control, I can totally eat a donut and be fine. I'm not in control, though, so I have to really buckle down for a bit. I just have to stick with it, and I just keep slipping.

I’m totally sorry for the hectic times, your having! Outstanding job for not having any donuts last night yahoo! That’s a win in my book, :) As far a losing control, I’m an emotional eater too, unfortunately sometimes that can ruin a week of healthy choices.
  • erikNJ
    mikea2g wrote: »

Small win of the day:
    Usual routine is workout in the morning. Couldn’t do that today. Can’t stand working out outside of routine. I did it though! Big mental victory for me.

I’m with you, need my routines. Except I am the opposite. I absolutely cannot workout in the morning
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    swauters wrote: »
    Jan 15 mini challenge
    Exercise: 30 mins gentle yoga
    Steps: 11304
    Water: 68 oz

I love yoga, :) I’ve been doing Dedicated 30 days with Adriene, 👍🏼💕

I have done some of the yoga with Adriene. The Dedicated 30 are tough! I really need to work on my balance and flexibility.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Mini challenge
    Jan. 15
    Exercise: yes
    Steps:17600
    Water: not enough
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited January 2019
    Mini Challenge
    Wednesday 1.16.19
    Tracked : yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yes
    Strength training, low impact aerobics and stretches.
This discussion has been closed.