TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Announcement! (I don't have enough time to find even a cute pic to post Lol!)

Step team- . We were asked to make our team for February. Let us know if you want to continue or if you would like to step down.

I would like to continue

I have not been a faithful poster this month, things are too hectic for me. I'll step down (see what I did there?) for February unless you can't fill up the team. Better to give someone else a shot.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I am so happy you are back! You have so many changes surrounding you and it’s only January. My goodness. One day at a time.
    @GingerPwr I avoid Facebook for that same privacy issue. I glance to see what’s happening with my kids but rarely post. Ginger it is!!! Sorry you had a rough week. This team is amazing support but you have to check in often to benefit. Your doing great!
    @twyla77 are you planning to start maintenance? What will that look like for you? Congratulations on meeting your goal. That’s fantastic!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    82q6flftqb0w.jpeg

Our February team so far-
    @Sleepymom5
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_k
    @Ihp2015
    @Ljdanny
    @Mrsbell8well
    @carlsoda

I want to wait to hear back from the returning steppers before we open it up to new members. If I missed anyone let me know, I had a lot of posts to go through so I may have missed someone.

Hi! I would be interested in joining the February Step Team :smile:
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Count me in for stepping team. Unless someone new really really wants to join.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: No but probably on track
    Water: 32oz
    Exercise and steps: Nothing...3596 steps

I just was so exhausted yesterday. I was lazy. Today I already have been food shopping. We dropped my son's car at the shop to make sure it is in good enough condition to make it to Houston so I dropped him at work at 7am. I am going to exercise as soon as I am done here. I still don't know what to expect once work starts, I don't know my hours, days, where I am going...I am hoping that will all be made clear tomorrow. I most likely won't be on in the morning but I will catch up in the evening. Today I need to get back to hitting my small goals-exercise at least 30 min/day, 10K steps, water 64oz and log food.

@twyla77 I was thinking you had to be almost done with your challenge. Great job! You should be proud! Hope today is a little less crazy at work for you.
    @Ashleigh1178 Nice loss! You are right, one dinner isn't going to ruin you, you can plan it into your day. This is a learning process as well. You are doing great! Have a good week!
    @Mrsbell8well Congratulations!! I am not surprised at all though, I knew you would get it! Safe travels to WV and I will keep Molly's mom in my prayers (and Molly too) . They have had a rough few months (or more) . xoxo
    @phoebe112476 Awesome loss!!
    @eyesopennow We will miss you on the step team but when things get settled again maybe you can jump on another month.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @sleepymom5 welcome back! Hopefully you’ll be able to get back to normal routine as soon as possible! Don’t feel too bad about crappy eating days. They happen and will prob happen again here and there. In long term those mean nothing compared to all good days you will have! You can do it!

@amsandos I didn’t realize how close we are weight wise and goal wise! That’s awesome :) I’ll take you as my motivation workout buddy! :smiley:
    Do you have a timeline for your goal?
    I have been losing around 6lbs a month so I really want to hit 128 by mid April.
    How often do you lift weights? Cardio?

I haven’t been able to lift or do normal exercise since Thursday - I’m still hurting from fall so most likely I’ll have to really take it easy this week. It sucks. It gets me frustrated and mentally down that I can’t do what I need to do... I ate little yesterday bc I was pissed and sad. Then I ended up eating some chocolate at night and felt pathetic.

It’s a vicious cycle. I need to start focusing on long term goals again and diet part. Again.

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 18 min yoga, 40 min cardio
    Steps: 11,165

Yesterday, I got my steps and Adriene yoga in, ate healthy, drank my water, and had a fun day with the kids… it was a great day! I have both kids home again for at least next couple days because of the bitterly cold temps. We aren’t going anywhere!! Our plan is Legos, board games, and playdoh. That should keep them occupied for an hour or two lol 😊And I’ll fit in some exercise at some point!

@sleepymom5 I’m back on track now! Yes, I’m reading the book – today will be Day 5 (eating slowly and mindfully). I’m exhausted just hearing all you’ve been up to and everything coming up lol. Good luck tomorrow!
    @twyla77 Way to go sticking to your 28 day challenge!!
    @Ashleigh1178 and @phoebe112476 Nice losses!
    @Mrsbell8well Congrats on the job!! I’m sticking to our challenge of a 6 day string to end the month well!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    82q6flftqb0w.jpeg

That was so me yesterday! It seemed to take forever to hit my 10,000 steps! I was working from home - standing ALL day. You sure don't get a lot of steps just standing :)
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Last Thursday I had my second interview. On Friday I received a call informing me that I had been chosen for the position! I have been asked to keep it hushed until the other 5 candidates have been informed. The official announcement will be made this morning at 8:30 am.
    I am very honored and excited!

Congratulations!!!
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 So sorry to hear you still have pain from your fall! It's tough when you have such good momentum going and then have to change things up. Hoping you heal soon and in the meantime focus on what you can control. Those before and after pictures you posted were so inspiring, you should be proud!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Good morning all!

Yesterday was a great day - I even worked from home and calories/steps were on track and I did yoga too. My gosh I needed it - I really need to be more consistent with yoga but life keeps getting in the way! I made wild rice meatballs during my lunch break yesterday for tonight's supper, so all I need to do is heat them up and add some veggies. Working at home is amazing, I wish I could do it more often but alias I can't (boo!!)

The weather is now going to turn super cold for the next few days - I don't even think I'll go over to the mall for a walk at lunch. Today: -10, tonight -30, tomorrow -17, tomorrow night -31. Then by Saturday it will be 36! Crazy winter :)

OK - back to work now hope everyone has a great day!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Logged: No
    Water: 32oz
    Exercise and steps: 1802steps

Sorry I was a no show yesterday team. Man was I sick. Feeling a little better today but still not feeling myself. I have not been eating well. I am trying to get back on track but it is very difficult. Today is a new day. I have a doctors appt. this afternoon. I am hoping it is not to serious. We got about 10 inches of snow yesterday. It was a fun drive to work this morning. Got my car stuck in the driveway in a snow drift. I had to get out the ole boys 4 wheel drive truck.

@Mrsbell8well I am so happy you got the position. Congrats! You deserve it. I wanna thank you for all you do for our team. you are always a bright spot on our page!! that pink hat is so cute.

@Shirin_K rub some of that good mojo on me. I am having a hard time getting back in the game! you are doing awesome girl. by staying on track this weekend you have given yourself some great momentum going into the last week of January. I use to love when the kids got snow days. enjoy every minute. they grow up so fast.

@Cafelelia what a great pic of you and your child! so fricken cute!! you are getting the weather after us. I am in Michigan. we got about 10 inches!

@twyla77 wow you have really strung some days together. good job. 28 day challenge complete!!! wooooowhooo.

@nstephenson01 good job at your planning strategy. it really does help. you soup sounds yummy. what I love about soup is u can eat a lot of it and you can make it very low in calorie!! I am happy you planned your week. it really does add to success by making you feel more committed.

@ihp2015 I am so glad you finished that up. we have missed your input. awesome job at maintaining during this time.

@CassieGetsFit2013 happy belated birthday. I hope you feel better soon. I know it has been really tough for you.

@amsandos ohhhh goody! look at that scale go down for you! you have been working so hard. be proud of all the hard work you have done!! love your nsv!!

@carlsoda ok girl back on track. you got this. sometimes life just happens and you can't help it. wow. your day was great yesterday. your meatballs sound yummy. stay warm! it is going to be frigid!

@NuggetBrain wooooo whooo nice loss. keep up the hard work. how are you doing?

@pacsnc6 I love that you are working your puzzles. have you been keeping up with your water too?

@jedaschultz nice loss for you this week. you ended January on a high note. onederland is right around the corner. look out February!!

@sleepymom5 I am so glad your back. I am going to step down from the step challenge. I will let someone else step up. at least now your mom is somewhere where she will have constant care. that has to be a huge relief. new job tomorrow. your stomach must be a bundle of nerves. I feel your pain about your son's move too. my son moved to florida. you just start hitting you daily goals again and you will catch right back up to where you were. no stress eating!!!

@ljdanny good luck with your new diet plan. I hope it works well for you. and I love all your exercise. that is so good for you! you are becoming very healthy.

@eminater omgosh!! you made it to onederland! yes! cyndie is doing the happy dance for you. today, you are my motivation to get back on track! good job.

@GingerPwr I like your new screen name! winter has a way with making people get depressed. I as well have been struggling. good job getting back on track. give yourself huge credit. you have done so many positive things to further you to your goal. I am glad you changed your screen name. don't need no crazy stalker people!

@bmaison2014 I am glad you maintained. how are you feeling? are you getting back on track?

@Ashleigh1178 nice loss. you are doing awesome. and your right. it is a balancing act for sure. just something more to learn. you got this.

@phoebe112476 yayayayya! I am burning some calories now with all this happy dancing! awesome job. how is the yoga going?

@lenka1 make sure you give your body enough time to heal. that is all part of this get healthy plan. don't work yourself into the ground. take it slow and easy till your better.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the February step challenge, if there is still room.
This discussion has been closed.