TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Hope your all staying safe and warm. We just had a delicious family dinner together. Chipotle lentils in the crockpot. I served it with a bed of spinach, green and red cabbage, brown rice and topped it with homemade vegan sour cream that my daughter brought over, avocado, chopped onions and cilantro. Skylynn had 4 servings.
    I had a great day meeting with my two teams today. My start date will be in a couple of weeks but I wanted to jump in and get started early. This is going to be fun!
    I just realized I only have 7500 steps. Oh boo...got to get up out of my cozy recliner and start stepping. Finished my 3rd consecutive month of 30 day yoga challenge.
    Looking forward to February
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny Shoveling is a great workout...not fun but good exercise. Just because the scale isn't moving in the right direction, doesn't mean you are getting up for nothing. Don't give up. Are you taking measurements? How are your clothes fitting? @cyndiesstuff posted this earlier. It is worth checking out. Just don't give up! Hugs!
    https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/why-am-i-not-losing-weight/
    @phoebe112476 Dinner looks yummy! As usual! I tried to find that podcast but couldn't . I will have to ask my kids to show me how to do it Lol! It sounds like something I would like to listen to.
    @Mrsbell8well I love both of those quotes! Sounds like another yummy dinner. I love how Skylynn tries and enjoys all of your cooking at her age. That is awesome!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 that is the cutest February picture. I love it
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5 - I am not sure if this will work but here is a link that may take you to episode 92. I have listened to much of the first 20 episodes and enjoyed her. Episode 92 was so very good for me to hear.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/losing-100-pounds-phit-n-phat-real-diet-talk-from-someone/id1233384453?mt=2&i=1000427439656
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily log in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes
    Steps: 11,393

It feels great to finally have a loss, but even better than that is the feeling of being in control and getting confidence back that I can do this! Going to take this momentum right into February!

@phoebe112476 For strength training, I plan on doing strength videos at home – either from YouTube or from the workout DVDs I already have. Good luck today!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 45 min Leslie Sansone video and 10,059 steps

Slowly getting into the swing of things. I need to get the snacking under control. Today we are going to the cheesecake factory for dinner. Shannon is looking at the menu so I am going to be lazy and just get what she does Lol! We are going for my son's birthday or else I would change where we are going. Tomorrow is my first day at work so I won't be here in the morning unless I get up super early. I am going to see how it goes... Have a great day everyone!!
    @bbcbw Nice loss!
    @cyndiesstuff Don't let ED get you down, keep fighting! You are worth it!!
    @phoebe11247 It worked! I did see that podcast but it was under another name. Thanks for posting it!
    @Shirin_K Nice loss! You are doing so good! Let's have a great February!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »

Let's head over to the February page everyone
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna follow you Pam!

Can everyone please make there way to the February thread and introduce yourself and start checking in there. We will be closing this thread.

Don't forget to star it as a favorite.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 5
    Thursday
    Pw 188.4?
    Cw 188.6
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @ljdanny we will call that a maintain. I know you have been working hard. but you keep at it and the scale will move.

@nstephenson01 nice loss. you have had a good month. keep it up.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @Shirin_K yes! nice job. that is really awesome to take that momentum into feb. lets do this!!

@phoebe112476 thanks for the link. gonna have to try it out.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Water: 84 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes strength training + 1 hr walk; 12,071 steps

Pushed myself a little harder during yesterday's strength training session and am feeling the effects today. After beginning the week strong I have zero motivation today. I don't have the next few dinners planned and its making me feel anxious. I need to get my head and butt in gear or this loss will become a gain. We have two days of mild weather and then snow for the next five so I have zero excuses to not be productive today.

@phoebe112476 Your dinner looks delicious.
    @Shirin_K Congatulations! I hope to join you in the 160's soon!
    Ooh @sleepymom5 I love Cheesecake Factory. Used to eat there often when I lived in CA. Fortunately they aren't here in Montana.
This discussion has been closed.