WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Jumping in quick to see what you all have been up to :)

@eyesopennow Hooray! You made it! Glad your wife is coming home AND even happier that you cleaned up for her! I haven't been to a Ramen place but heard they are good. Good job bringing half of it home.
    @cyndiesstuff Ugh! I hate that feeling too. Hope the rest of the day goes quickly for you.
    @nstephenson01 I can't believe all that you get accomplished with all that snow! I would make it an excuse to hibernate yet you are so productive! Stay warm!
    @lenka1 Maybe I need to do that. The evenings have been the worst. I have to start paying attention if I am really hungry enough that I have to eat.
    @DananaNanas Lol! Do not go back and read all the posts. I am sure you can just catch up from here on in. Sounds like your life has been crazy busy. Just take a deep breath and do the best you can. One day at a time. You can do it!
    @pacsnc6 I actually need to do that too...Ugh! At least you are getting your steps in and everything will be so clean and fresh when you are done!
    @steplaj You are so right, checking in did make a huge difference for me!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    2/6- 15,541
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    So this new lifestyle, I always feel like I have the hungry head ache. They said you would. But when you start eating healthy you should lose weight right away, isn't that how it works??? I took a sneak peek, I know it's only been a few days of these shakes but the scale was up. This scale does not like me. My plan for this weekend , I will be sitting in a hospital for most of it with my son. Good thing hospital food isn't that great so that's helpful. Will probably come home to grab some food, I will get my exercise in. I won't exercise Friday because we have to be to the hospital at 6am. Not that it would really put me getting up to much earlier than I do now but I'll take a rest day.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Tuesday

Food - logged & under
    Water - 700 ml
    Exercise - 7301 steps, no physio exercise due to pain

Sorry guys for not checking in for several days. My husband was away and I had to do all of the hockey driving for a few days, resulting in a bad sciatica relapse (it is my right leg, so the hours of driving was so bad). I have been in a lot of pain and very down. Am feeling like I will never run again. I was able to keep up with logging and step counting. I had a physio session today. She adjusted my exercise program and she did some deep tissue massage and acupuncture too, which helped a lot. My physiotherpist says that it is very common to be on the mend and then have a relapse like this. I am happy to have some pain relief today and will start up my new physio exercise program in the morning. I am busy with work too, but I can balance it all. I have been going through posts and the photos in particular are lovely! As for the weekend, my main plan is to drive less and stay true to my physio program.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I asked my daughter not to throw out any clothes unless I got first dibs. She brought me a large bag of her junior small and medium size clothes. I showed Molly her itty bitty short shorts. We laughed and said that I could wear them poolside with my bikini.
    lykcwpr6lq7e.jpeg
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @eyesopennow That is awesome! Thanks for posting your progress. You are doing great! It must be nice to look back and see how far you have gone!
    @ljdanny Hang in there. It has only been a few days so I am sure that it may take a little longer to see some results. Good luck this weekend. This is supposed to be his last surgery right? You will probably get a lot of steps pacing around the waiting room. Don't worry about anything but your son. That is what is important!I will keep you all in my prayers. Hugs!
    @Cafelelia Oh no! That is terrible! I hope you are feeling better soon. I am glad that a flare up isn't uncommon. Hope you are back to you were before all the driving soon. Hugs!
    @Mrsbell8well Omg! So cute! I am afraid they may be too big by the time the weather is warm enough to wear them! You look fabulous!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Steps on Feb 6th - 11,912

I am starting to feel better and I managed to start swimming again. But I don't see any short shorts in my future! (not yet anyway)!

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    2/06 10,726 steps
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well yessss haha I love the shorts!

@Cafelelia that sounds awful!! Hope it lets up soon.

@ljdanny what shakes are you doing? I must have missed you posting about them in my hiatus

@eyesopennow great job! Keep it up!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I haven’t since mid January. My therapist kind made me mad about something so I haven’t scheduled an appointment. Not to say that that is the mature way to handle the situation or that I don’t need it but I may take a break for a bit. Honestly the yoga retreat I went to helped with my mindset more than anything. And my therapist doesn’t understand that I want to lose weight. She thinks I have an eating disorder. Nah lol been there done that... she didn’t know me then. I’m just trying to be comfortable in my skin and be able to perform on stage and teach classes with confidence.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Steps
    Feb 6: 10 434

It was my rest day! Well needed :)
    Will check and respond later. Onto my weights and treadmill session now.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    2/6 steps 10,031
  • sleepymom5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Check in for: Wednesday
    Logged food: yes and under
    Water: 96 oz
    Steps or exercise: 16142 steps

I didn't snack at night!! I wanted to but I kept telling myself I wasn't hungry and I would be happier in the morning. Today I am going to do the same thing! I am not sure about my weigh in tomorrow. I don't think I have gained but not sure about a loss after my snacking this week. Oh well, onward and upward. Hope everyone has a great day!

@eminater Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    @bbcw Nice loss! Hope all is going well
    @cyndiesstuff Ahhh, to the days when these are all daily habits. I know we will get there as I have many healthier habits now then I had in the past. You are doing great! I am back to my book. I feel like the beginning of the book are already ingrained, the hunger part is the toughest part I have hit in that book.
    @danaNanas The same thing happened to my daughter. We went to a doctor to get a referral for a dietician and both the doctor and the dietician said she had an ED because she wanted to lose weight. She is 5'8" and 150. She isn't overweight but would like to lose 15. She likes how she looks and feels at 135lbs. I am sure if she gained 15 they would all think she needed to lose. We finally got the dietician to understand and she looked at her food diary and saw a few things she was doing wrong. They were so easy to say she had an eating disorder just based on her being a normal weight and wanting to lose instead of giving her the help she was asking for. It is so frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.