gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in: Friday
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February Week 1
    PW: 179.3
    CW: 179.5

I guess I at least sustained the weight. Will try harder this week. One good thing that came from this week is that I exercised 5/7 days of the week which I'm really happy about. It feels good.

That's right continue to stay positive and watch the results next week
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Rest day, but did lots of walking!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 160.0 lbs
    Current Weight: 158.0 lbs

It's really annoying when you weigh 157.4 the day before weigh in day, and work your tail off, and this happens. Was really hoping to see 156 today but nope. The elusive 156 will arrive another day it seems.
    This is a great loss!!! Chin up
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    PW = 135.2 lbs.
    CW= 136.6 lbs.

I won't lie, I'm pretty upset 😞 I have hit a plateau, weight wise. I adjusted my diet and exercise, and even added in sprints to my routine so that I could lose a little more than I did the previous week, but no loss this time. To see a gain this week is discouraging since I put in the work. Consistently exercised, made better food choices, and stayed at a calorie deficit everyday even on Superbowl Sunday. TOM did come this week, but I worked extra hard to avoid a gain from that, so I thought I would still see a loss. Anyway, I'm getting off my soapbox. I should be a little more positive and at least be grateful for my NSVs, like running faster and drinking more water.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS! :)
    IT'S DAY 7! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE 1ST WEEK :*

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: MEASURING
    I'm sure some of you figured out what today's tip was going to be from all my hints yesterday. . .LOL! :D

Thank you for this Gloria @gjaholy33 --- I never thought to measure myself in so many places, so this is very helpful. I did measure myself when I started my weight loss journey in 2015-- and after hitting goal in 2016 I had lost over 3 inches in my neck! :o:) So it is very telling, much more so than the scale can be. I'm saving the image you posted to my desktop so I can measure correctly.

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL!!! <3:)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    I won't lie, I'm pretty upset 😞 I have hit a plateau, weight wise. I adjusted my diet and exercise, and even added in sprints to my routine so that I could lose a little more than I did the previous week, but no loss this time. To see a gain this week is discouraging since I put in the work. Consistently exercised, made better food choices, and stayed at a calorie deficit everyday even on Superbowl Sunday. TOM did come this week, but I worked extra hard to avoid a gain from that, so I thought I would still see a loss. Anyway, I'm getting off my soapbox. I should be a little more positive and at least be grateful for my NSVs, like running faster and drinking more water.

@Bm00re2u I understand how you feel. But hang in there, you might be surprised at what happens after this week. You've been working hard, and while the scale isn't showing it, it will catch up, it's just slow.

And you might look into changing up your eating schedule, maybe try meal timing/intermittent fasting to see if that helps...when I hit plateaus, IF helps or fasting for 24-36 hours once or twice a month. Worth looking at if you've tried everything else.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @Bm00re2u

In January, I had stopped drinking, eating really healthy and working out hard. I gained a pound from prior week and was not happy in Jan. TOM doesn’t help... needless to say, you are making all the right choices and the math works! Calories in, burned = weight loss. After that weigh in 2nd week to end of a Jan I ended up losing 3% body weight. I thought I had hit a plateau; however, it’s coming off! It took patience and now seeing it, whew! Wish you all the best!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ^^^^ THIS!!❤️🙌❤️ IF helped me tremendously in the past and these last few months.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Sat - Feb 9 🏋️‍♀️🤗💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour Barre. Five mile burn with hubby! 👫
    Comments: I had to push myself harder today through Barre, legs body sore from week. Nice hike with hubby afterward. I am going to enjoy a lazy afternoon reading with hot tea.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    Username: kerdil08
    PW =207.
    CW=204.1

Sorry for being a day late. I've been sick all week so not a lot of movement on my end. You guys have been busy!
    Nice loss. Hope you feel better.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    PW = 135.2 lbs.
    CW= 136.6 lbs.

Be kind to yourself. We all have plateaus. Remember it’s not just about the number on the scale. Hang in there girl. It will pay off.
    User name CleoHedlund
    Daily post Friday Feb 8
    SW 207.6 Feb 1
    CW207.2 Feb 8

Nice loss!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Sat - Feb 9 🏋️‍♀️🤗💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour Barre. Five mile burn with hubby! 👫
    Comments: I had to push myself harder today through Barre, legs body sore from week. Nice hike with hubby afterward. I am going to enjoy a lazy afternoon reading with hot tea.

Great workout. Hope you did get to laze around. You deserve it!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs under)
    Exercise not unless you call walking around the mall exercise.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Was sick with a bad cold and I wasn’t able to workout. This past week I did go for some nice walks when the weather was nice. I am definitely looking forward to getting back to the gym.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, February 9th

Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, Gym with my son🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏼‍♂️: 30 min stair climber, 40 min arc trainer HIIT😅, 20 min rowing🚣‍♂️ & 30 min inclined treadmill walking🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏼‍♂️
    Water: 132 oz.💦💧💦
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @vicky2767 Hope you start feeling better! 🤗
    @slimn0216 Nice workout, awesome! 👍💃😁
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 9th

Calories under goal: Yes