• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 161.6
    Cw 164.0
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Not in the direction I want. I need to try better. I didn’t come this far to start gaining again. I always find excuses. It always I’ll start tomorrow
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Feb 9

Track:No
    Calories: Most likely over
    Exercise: No

First free day I’ve given myself since beginning of January! I enjoyed myself with family, had some yummy eats, but don’t really feel I did that much harm really. I’m satisfied and ready to get back to being good...on Monday! One more family thing tomorrow first. 😁
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 161.6
    Cw 164.0
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Not in the direction I want. I need to try better. I didn’t come this far to start gaining again. I always find excuses. It always I’ll start tomorrow

@IanMoone30 Everyone needs breaks through a weight loss. Perhaps you just need a change to the routine you were following. Nothings ever unfixable, if you need more of a break you can just lose it again but don’t ever give up! Been there done that and all I have is regrets. Give yourself the break you need, minimize the damage and then GET BACK TO IT! 😁
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weekly check-in: Saturday
    PW 241
    CW 241

Need to stay under my calorie limit more and get walking!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 196oz
    Goals/comments
    Okay today just tired
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in: Friday
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February Week 1
    PW: 179.3
    CW: 179.5

I guess I at least sustained the weight. Will try harder this week. One good thing that came from this week is that I exercised 5/7 days of the week which I'm really happy about. It feels good.

That's right continue to stay positive and watch the results next week

Thank you Gloria! <3
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Nope
    Exercise:90 mins walking 60 mins weight training

Comments: So my training is going well, my trainer wanted to put me on his instagram page, so now I'm out there for the world to see, but it looks good so I'm okay with that. Starting to look at competition dates, super excited. Might also need a new singlet since I've lost a significant amount since the last time I wore it and there's a lot of cute options.....

Had to finally invest in a new coat, been putting it off since I'm still losing but my old one was so bit it just let in all the cold air, totally defeating the purpose of wearing the coat so I caved and got a new one. Also picked up some waterproof running shoes...since I do that every day no rain or shine, and I hate walking around in wet shoes so it's been an expensive week but worth it for the long term...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday 2/9/19
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: just the 65 squats
    Water: maybe 60-70oz....?

Baby girl and I are sick this weekend...... so we had lots of soup and toast. Stayed in my cals. Didn't move much, though.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 245.8
    Cw: 245.2

I need to decide if I’m doing keto or not. I’ll do great first part of the week and then fall off by the weekend. Keto is how I lost the baby weight after #2. I know it works for me- I just need to commit to it.
  • gjaholy33
    edited February 2019
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY TEAM SLIMSONS
    THE BEGINNINGOF WEEK 2 - DAY 8

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP:
    Ways to Stay Motivated This Week

We all go through our personal struggles while on this journey so here's a few motivational tips to help you stay positive and confident while you're on your journey.

tdjhqbi1ch05.jpg

Have a blessed day.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Nope
    Exercise:90 mins walking 60 mins weight training

Comments: So my training is going well, my trainer wanted to put me on his instagram page, so now I'm out there for the world to see, but it looks good so I'm okay with that. Starting to look at competition dates, super excited. Might also need a new singlet since I've lost a significant amount since the last time I wore it and there's a lot of cute options.....

Had to finally invest in a new coat, been putting it off since I'm still losing but my old one was so bit it just let in all the cold air, totally defeating the purpose of wearing the coat so I caved and got a new one. Also picked up some waterproof running shoes...since I do that every day no rain or shine, and I hate walking around in wet shoes so it's been an expensive week but worth it for the long term...

Awesome NSV Ashley and I was just wondering if we were going to hear any by end of the 1st week and here's this awesome post.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday 2/9/19
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: just the 65 squats
    Water: maybe 60-70oz....?

Baby girl and I are sick this weekend...... so we had lots of soup and toast. Stayed in my cals. Didn't move much, though.

Oh my so sorry to hear, feel better :'(
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Username: mlhopp93
    Weekly check-in: Saturday
    PW 313
    CW 312.8

Keep it up you're making progress!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 245.8
    Cw: 245.2

I need to decide if I’m doing keto or not. I’ll do great first part of the week and then fall off by the weekend. Keto is how I lost the baby weight after #2. I know it works for me- I just need to commit to it.

I tried and love it for a bit but missed my beans so I decided to do my own version of low carb and have been on track ever since. I'm sure you'll find a way to either commit or find something that works for you.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Bm00re2u I understand how you feel. But hang in there, you might be surprised at what happens after this week. You've been working hard, and while the scale isn't showing it, it will catch up, it's just slow.

And you might look into changing up your eating schedule, maybe try meal timing/intermittent fasting to see if that helps...when I hit plateaus, IF helps or fasting for 24-36 hours once or twice a month. Worth looking at if you've tried everything else.
    @Bm00re2u

In January, I had stopped drinking, eating really healthy and working out hard. I gained a pound from prior week and was not happy in Jan. TOM doesn’t help... needless to say, you are making all the right choices and the math works! Calories in, burned = weight loss. After that weigh in 2nd week to end of a Jan I ended up losing 3% body weight. I thought I had hit a plateau; however, it’s coming off! It took patience and now seeing it, whew! Wish you all the best!
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^^ THIS!!❤️🙌❤️ IF helped me tremendously in the past and these last few months.
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Be kind to yourself. We all have plateaus. Remember it’s not just about the number on the scale. Hang in there girl. It will pay off.

Thank you for the suggestions and support ladies 😊 I am seeing things in a better light today.
    I reassessed my eating habits and exercise routine yesterday to find where I can make adjustments. There is always room for improvement, so I have decided not to let the weigh in discourage me. Moving forward! Happy Sunday!

• Bm00re2u
    Options
    Sat - Feb 9 🏋️‍♀️🤗💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour Barre. Five mile burn with hubby! 👫
    Comments: I had to push myself harder today through Barre, legs body sore from week. Nice hike with hubby afterward. I am going to enjoy a lazy afternoon reading with hot tea.

Sounds like a great Saturday!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS! :)
    IT'S DAY 7! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE 1ST WEEK :*

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: MEASURING
    I'm sure some of you figured out what today's tip was going to be from all my hints yesterday. . .LOL! :D

Anyway I feel you guys pain when you feel like you're doing all you can and the scale is not moving in your favor. I've been there and even vented this dissatisfaction to my Nutritionist and she suggested I start measuring. So I am offering the same advice to you guys.

mwzhc6wua222.jpg

As always this is just suggested advice to help you along your journey. I hope this helps just one person today.

Have a blessed day. <3

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Love this! Thank you Gloria!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    @Bm00re2u I understand how you feel. But hang in there, you might be surprised at what happens after this week. You've been working hard, and while the scale isn't showing it, it will catch up, it's just slow.

And you might look into changing up your eating schedule, maybe try meal timing/intermittent fasting to see if that helps...when I hit plateaus, IF helps or fasting for 24-36 hours once or twice a month. Worth looking at if you've tried everything else.
    @Bm00re2u

In January, I had stopped drinking, eating really healthy and working out hard. I gained a pound from prior week and was not happy in Jan. TOM doesn’t help... needless to say, you are making all the right choices and the math works! Calories in, burned = weight loss. After that weigh in 2nd week to end of a Jan I ended up losing 3% body weight. I thought I had hit a plateau; however, it’s coming off! It took patience and now seeing it, whew! Wish you all the best!
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^^ THIS!!❤️🙌❤️ IF helped me tremendously in the past and these last few months.
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Be kind to yourself. We all have plateaus. Remember it’s not just about the number on the scale. Hang in there girl. It will pay off.

Thank you for the suggestions and support ladies 😊 I am seeing things in a better light today.
    I reassessed my eating habits and exercise routine yesterday to find where I can make adjustments. There is always room for improvement, so I have decided not to let the weigh in discourage me. Moving forward! Happy Sunday!

That's the positive attitude I'm sure you'll have great results this week remember WE ALL ARE ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Strength training for 50 minutes and 10 minutes of sprinting/jogging intervals with my husband at the gym! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

Wow isn't awesome when you have a workout buddy

Yes! He is super supportive and fun to workout with!
This discussion has been closed.