Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Snow, Rain...I wish I have either one right now. At the moment, its hot hot humid sun :( Can't wait for Winter which will be in June.

Congrats on your 1lb down! :) Its better than not loosing at all. :)

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    @jadepearl i'll trade some rain for some sun, we have about 12 inches coming our way some of our schools are even closed. Crazy nuts weather!!! Where are you from again?
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited February 2019
    THEY BOTH SUCK! LOL

I ended up going home shortly after I posted - wasn't feeling very well, so slept and rested all afternoon. Feeling better today though so hopeful :)

I DID end up eating my body weigh in candy yesterday, but oddly enough still weighed in at 173.6 today! That's 3.6 down overnight - miraculous LOL Probably due to getting super hydrated yesterday and flushing out any remaining salt! Now I'll boot the glycogen etc. and we'll be in good shape :)

Sticking to the plan tonight - mini fast and then full fast tomorrow :)

169 is looking totes doable for this week!!! WOOT WOOT!

Here's Monday's Mini Fast - Spag squash, broccoli, the mug is my bone broth, celery, carrots, cucs, 2 apples and some blueberries :)
    vr558pmbb3g5.png

ANDDDD my updated chart :)
    chm5bl8vvzdy.png

Catching up at work today but I'll catch up with y'alls threads too :)
  • volgirl1322
    Yum totally yum 169 is yours dear!

:D
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Those fruits and veggies look SOOOOOOOOO good! You definitely got hydration through those.
    What kind of candy did you have???? (I know -- I'm terrible!)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Those fruits and veggies look SOOOOOOOOO good! You definitely got hydration through those.
    What kind of candy did you have???? (I know -- I'm terrible!)

HA! I hadddddddddd 3/4 of a kitkat, a handful of tropical starburts, and a good chuck of gummy bears LOL
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2019
    @jadepearl i'll trade some rain for some sun, we have about 12 inches coming our way some of our schools are even closed. Crazy nuts weather!!! Where are you from again?

Wow, so far, our schools will only close when the temperature hits 45 degrees C and above. I am from Down Under Australia. Winter in Australia is really unique. While the sun shines on beaches in the north, it’s snow time down south. So, states like New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania will snow. So, if you want to hit the slopes in New South Wales, you have to drive to Thredbo, Perisher, Jindabyne, Alpine Way, Charlotte Pass, Mt Selwyn as well as Canberra. In Victoria, head to Mount Buller, Mount Stirling, Mount Hotham, Falls Creek, Lake Mountain, Mount Baw Baw, and Dinner Plain. Further south in Tasmania are the ski areas of Ben Lomond and Mount Mawson. For us, we normally drive up to Mount Baw Baw or Lake Mountain.
  • jadepearl
    Hope you are feeling much better this morning :) 169 will be your, gf! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you darlin'! I sure hope so! Tomorrow will give me a good inclination if I'm on par...so I can either breathe a sigh of relief and trek on as planned, or try to stomp down worry andddddddddddddddddddddd trek on as planned LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    WOW that is a lot of different weather in the down under!

Steph you totally have it tomorrow.....I am less confident for some reason, I have been doing okay but I just feel puffy for some reason! Oh well, it is what it is.....I'll keep on keeping on either way....

So ready for Microscope March!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    Ugh not a great report today guys - I felt REAL bloated this morning (no idea why?) so I had a sneaking suspicion and sure enough *sigh*

174.6 - UP a pound from yesterday...'tis a mystery - stuck to my clean 500ish cals yest...did have some salt on my broccoli but I didn't think it'd be enough for THIS! To be fair, my sister is in the hospital so I s'pose it could be stress...either way, today is a full fast and if I wasn't already motivated, having to lose 5.6 overnight to hit goal will surely chase away any cravings LMAO.

This was my mini fast last night:
    ufzfvuykjloe.png

I'm hoping it's a phantom gain from salt (it has to be because I've had a huge deficit LOL) and that AND my weight for the week will fall off overnight - TONS of water and meditation in store for today.

Stay tuned beautiful people...and PRAY FOR ME lol
  • volgirl1322
    Praying for you and me both. I am super bloated as well and not sure that I will see 169 tomorrow but oh well will continue on if not...…*hugs for you and the scale being friends*
  • mistymeadows2005
    Praying for you and me both. I am super bloated as well and not sure that I will see 169 tomorrow but oh well will continue on if not...…*hugs for you and the scale being friends*

Thanks boo!!! HUGS BACK!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE 169!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    o:)o:)o:)
  • jadepearl
    Don't be so hard on yourself <3<3<3 Sending prayers to ya :pray:
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOT.

HAPPY.

172.4 - so UP a 1.2 from last week :'(:'(:'(

I know it's not "real" weight but I'm still annoyed :s:s:s I'll stick with the plan again this week and it should regulate down to where I need...but STILL! MRAH!

Goal for next week will be 168 I think. And we're going to keep to super clean mini fasts this upcoming week too. In the MEANTIME, pizza and salad for lunch at work (I don't MAKE myself do OMAD after my Friday weigh in even if it works out that way most of the time) and then something light-ish after work. Full eating weekend and then back at it Monday. Bummed over here, really wanted a sub-170 weigh in :(

Ah well...enough self-pity for me...on to the next one! :)

ALSO SIDE NOTE - I did have some weight bearing exercise yesterday...not purposefully, let's call it "recreational" LOL - so perhaps that added in too. I guess I'll hafta tell Ced no sexy-time Thursday nights because I have to weigh in on Fridays :D:D:D

I'll try to remember to take pics for Monday kids...looking forward to everyone's updates. @volgirl1322 looks like we really are right in sync LOL - let's get this girl! :) You too @LadyBlanks ;)
  • volgirl1322
    Oh steph sorry you didn't make your goal. You will totally hit the 168 next week and hopefully we will have a magnificent microscope March!!!

Yeah I have put the weigh in behind me, and will enjoy my weekend and start fresh on MOnday being super strict as well. I am tired of the 170's on the scale!

Let's all rock the heck outta March!

Have a good weekend!!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Oh Steph we both had a 1.2 gain from our last official weigh-ins, but we can and will overcome.

I weighed in at 171.6 this morning.

I am going to go back to Friday being my official weigh in so I can keep in sync with my fellow musketeers. Last Friday I was 173.7 so today's weight is a 2.1 loss from last week. I will set next week's goal with you at 168 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh steph sorry you didn't make your goal. You will totally hit the 168 next week and hopefully we will have a magnificent microscope March!!!

Yeah I have put the weigh in behind me, and will enjoy my weekend and start fresh on MOnday being super strict as well. I am tired of the 170's on the scale!

Let's all rock the heck outta March!

Have a good weekend!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS we will! Let's get a ROCKIN' weigh in on March 1st to launch M.M. the right way :)

PS Weigh in or not, I'm eating the HECK outta this pizza at lunch LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Oh Steph we both had a 1.2 gain from our last official weigh-ins, but we can and will overcome.

I weighed in at 171.6 this morning.

I am going to go back to Friday being my official weigh in so I can keep in sync with my fellow musketeers. Last Friday I was 173.7 so today's weight is a 2.1 loss from last week. I will set next week's goal with you at 168 pounds.

PERFECT! @volgirl1322 reset your goal for 168 so we can all be in sync, please and thank you :smirk::smirk::smirk::D:D:D

We can do thissssssssssss!!! I'll do my best not to overdo it this weekend so I can have a reasonable start weight Monday.

It's funny that all 3 of us had a rough week, and I like it for some odd reason LOL