Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Love the mini fast meals.....I am dirnkiing a ton of water too and also the green tea to get that boost!

Yeah I need HELLA boosts LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get the loss you wanted but 3 pounds overnight is still great...Good luck on your weigh in on Friday :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get the loss you wanted but 3 pounds overnight is still great...Good luck on your weigh in on Friday :)

Yeah I'm a greedy lil bugger and really wanted 172 today LOL - I figure I HAVE to be under 170 tomorrow if I have any shot at getting close to goal Friday - we shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WHOOPS! Forgot to post this in my MM post - I'll put it RIGHT HER' LOL
    mo22987lvm9y.png
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'd love to move some water, too. I wish there was a way to get the keto water loss without keto :D good luck!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks babe! I'm BASICALLY in ketosis as of probs midnight tonight so maybe I'll get lucky and get the water whoosh tomorrow, and the muscle whoosh Friday morn? :#:#:#

Here's hoping! LOL
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Even though I get the science behind of this where muscles weighs more, I wish when I exercise I loose weight and not gain. I am also trying to drink lots of water but sometimes I fail big time and sometimes I loss count. So, in the end, I just check my pee and see. If its clear, that means I am good. Congrats on our 3lbs loss! I would be jumping for joy if I loss 3 lbs. Keep up the good work! :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Even though I get the science behind of this where muscles weighs more, I wish when I exercise I loose weight and not gain. I am also trying to drink lots of water but sometimes I fail big time and sometimes I loss count. So, in the end, I just check my pee and see. If its clear, that means I am good. Congrats on our 3lbs loss! I would be jumping for joy if I loss 3 lbs. Keep up the good work! :)<3

LOL No jumping for joy because it's the same 3 pounds I re-lose every week - and I like it that way :p

Yeah the exercise thing is quite annoying but it's a just a longer term result to see is all - I have counseling at 10:30 this morning so I'll weigh in then and report back <3

PS - my prediction is that it won't be great - I needed it under 170 to be on track, and my self-instinct says that's not gonna happen...I'm super bloated and it appears my quarterly P is pretty much here...the water retention is f**king real!

• mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    YESTERDAY:
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/6/19
    Today’s Plan: Fasting Day 1
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 173.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty – maybe 125 oz or so
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: About 7 hour, which isn’t bad seeing as Weds is my early day
    Description/Photo of Meals: Fasting – but accidently ate a bit of cheddar sour cream ruffles in the middle of the night – somehow I don’t think that mattered LMAO
    Total cals – 0/chip(s) LOL
    Total deficit – 2106

TODAY:
    Reporting IN!
    Ok so counseling this morning - at the Dr, I wassssssss

169.2!!! WOOT WOOT! I weighed in on "my" scale after my appt and it was 169.8 so I'm rollin' with that :) 3.6 overnight SO I have a shot at getting close to 165...I'd take 165.anything LOL

2nd full fasting day today - breaking it tomorrow at lunch...pizza at work! Might have that as my OMAD or just have some fruit/snacks tomorrow night - we'll see :)

Happy with today, and excited for tomorrow!

PS - my doctor wanted me to fill out basically the equivalent of MM for my homework this month...I was like "NO PROBLEM!" I'll just print out all my reports LOLOLOL

PSS - NSV...one of the guys I started at this job with today that I'm pretty good friends with was like "Steph...how much weight have you lost at this point?! JEEZ!" lol - and when I was like "I have 30 more to go, so stay tuned" he's like "Yeahhhhhhhhh I'm PRETTY SURE you don't soooooo" lol
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG <3<3 to you on the scale success and the compliment that is so huge!!! WAY TO GO......I am proud of you!!!!

Here's to 165 tomorrow :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way to 165 come Friday. Great on the NSV as well. It is great when others recognize all the hard work you've put in.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSS ladies!!!! We're DOIN IT!!! I'm so stoked for us!

165s AROUND TOMORROW!!!!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAY on that 169!!!! You got 165 in the bag, girl!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yesterday

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/7/19
    Today’s Plan: Fasting Day 2
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 169.8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty – maybe 125 oz or so
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: 7ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Fasting Day 2…had some green tea and crystal light and my energy drinks (0 cal)
    Total cals – 0
    Total deficit – 2224

Your thoughts/comments on yesterday: Today was good! Had counseling and my doctor is very happy with my weight loss, though a tiny bit skeptical and “keeping an eye on it” LOL – Hoping the scale continues to cooperate into tomorrow

THIS MORNING - 168.8 *sigh*

Started my quarterly P - SUPER bloated - had a perfect fast, so no glycogen, no sodium, just hormones...annoyed with the number but my deficit was there so it'll show next week.
    OBSERVATION - I seem to be in a pattern of a tiny bit up, and then a BUNCH down the following week. I really can't change my goal this week of 162 if I want to stay on course for 155. If I shed the 3 pounds I should have this week, and another 3 this week, that'd put me at 162.8 which I'd take...let's see if we can make it happen cap't.

I can't decide if I should keep my plan the same this week (mini fast Mon/Tues, 72 hour - which really ends up being like 66ish hours - til after weigh in Friday) or if I should go back to M-W mini and a 48 hour. I'll keep an eye on my cals over this weekend - not restricting just observing and being conscious of it. I'll decide Monday how the week should proceed.

Updated 30 day chart:
    5n9ch6tejipw.png

In other news, I decided to order a scale for home, just for funsies and it should come today - it'll be interesting to see how that changes my weigh ins :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I know you were hoping for more, but you still can smash your goal.....I am super proud of you!!!!
    155 is still not out of your hands at this point, the whoosh will come for sure!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I know you were hoping for more, but you still can smash your goal.....I am super proud of you!!!!
    155 is still not out of your hands at this point, the whoosh will come for sure!!!

Well yeah I GAINED 0.4 LMFAO - it's ok...I know it's bloat from my P - not discouraged, just annoyed LOL - now I get to go eat my annoyance guilt-free though! LOL Onward and upward!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I would have usually weighed by now but i have had a t/c from home and haven't got on the scales yet for some reason I am so nervous......I had a decent week ---not perfect but decent but I am scared!!!! LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I would have usually weighed by now but i have had a t/c from home and haven't got on the scales yet for some reason I am so nervous......I had a decent week ---not perfect but decent but I am scared!!!! LOL

Do ittttttttttttt i wanna see where you're at!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    PS - I did the math, my deficit was 7500 on the week, should it should translate to 2 pounds - so 162 next week would be miraculous, but not impossible :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Steph, I know it sucks when the scales don't cooperate as we would like, but we are ultimately in control and you have the plan to do what you want to do. Whatever plan you choose, (go with the one that you feel most comfortable doing) if you stick with it, it will yield results.

Yes Donna Please do it. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. We are all in this together and are here and with you regardless of what the scale says.