Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Luckily my hubs isn't a fan so I can eat the whole thing...OMG they better have it in Nash.....I may have to pay you to ship me some if I can't find it here...…*drooling*
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LMFAO ladies - Donna, they should have it! It's just regular ole' B&J's! Britt, yeah I bought the pint for him and then ate 1/3 of it LMAO
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    My weekend was on the same line as yours. I totally overdid it and was up to 174 on Sunday morning. I didn't weigh this morning. I also did not do my water fast day as I was off and hanging out with the hubby who wanted to go out for lunch and I couldn't let him eat by himself. I ended up getting a BLT sandwich. I will do my full fast on Thursday. I am determined to make 168 on Friday so the rest of the week I have to stay on plan.
  • volgirl1322
    I am hoping for the 168 genie as well ladies.....if this dang swelling doesn't go down I am going to scream!!!!!! *good vibes*
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yassssssssssss good vibes! Trace, my weekend was actually LOWER than normal, I just had a *kitten* week in salt levels LOL - that being said, I'm also QUITE determined to hit that number...gotta if I have any chance at 155 in March.

I'm feeling pretty light this morning after this mini-fast:
    3btdttyct3ka.png

I'll letcha know in about 40 mins where day 1 of the week left me :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok guys - 174.6

3 pounds overnight - I'm happy with that. If I get another 3 tonight, we'll stick with the previous plan. If NOT then I'm going to do a 72 hour tonight through weigh in :) HOWEVER, I have a feeling I'll shift another 3 tonight if I stick to my low carb mini-fast.

Other than that, fires to put out at work so I'm off to take care of that...happy Tuesday OMADers :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Congrats on the 3 pound overnight loss. I think you will be fine sticking to your plan. 168 is within our reach.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Congrats on the 3 pound overnight loss. I think you will be fine sticking to your plan. 168 is within our reach.

I hope so! Tomorrow's weigh in will tell :) If I have to do an extended fast, so be it....it's been a while anyway LOL
  • volgirl1322
    AWESOMENESS on the 3lb loss.....I am sure your other whoosh will come! I am doing a mini fast today as well my meal tonight will be celery/cucs/ maybe something else low carb as well....also drinking the heck outta water.....I have gotten out of the habit of drinking enough....

• LadyBlanks
    I have been slacking big time on the water as well. One of my goals for Microscope March will be to get back to drinking a gallon of water a day. So excited for March 1st.
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Congrats on the big drop, girl! 168 is in your reach!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you @futuredrbri!

Ladies I gotta get up on my water too - like REAL bad LOLOLOL - water challenge now until Friday? :)

Donna - lemme know how your mini-fast goes! I love them because I can still eat but it's ALMOST fasting :p

FUNNY STORY -
    so I went back down to the gym to pick up my free Win by Losing t-shirt, and since I was already in there I re-weigh just for funsies - 173.8 LOL. Almost 1 pound down in 6 hours LMAO...body's are weirddddddd but it DOES bode well for my 171 tomorrow! :-D
  • futuredrbri
    Hahaha! I love that! I also sometimes weigh the night before to see what my body did over the course of the day, but I am trying to not do that because I become so obsessed! Which gym is giving out free shirts? The one at your job?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hahaha! I love that! I also sometimes weigh the night before to see what my body did over the course of the day, but I am trying to not do that because I become so obsessed! Which gym is giving out free shirts? The one at your job?

LOL yes the work one - I had to pick it up from the gym...we got it for joining our work contest LOL. It just also happens to be where the locker room is, and thus where my morning weigh-in scale is LOL Here, I made one of my co-workers take a picture so I could post it LOL - sorry for the horrible angle...he refused to stand up :p
    gsxawyekuj5v.png

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! :) Keep up the good work! :) Love the shirt and you look amazing too :)
  • futuredrbri
    You're so cute!!!! You look TINY compared to last time I saw you!!! Great work, like jp said!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwwwwwww thank you ladiessss!!! :) Not the most flattering work shirt I have, but maybe I'll take another one Friday when I'm more fully fasted just for funnnnnnnnnnsies :)
  • volgirl1322
    OMG cutie patootie :) the shirt is fun!!!! Great on the loss during the day...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    Ok guys - 172.6 today so full fasting until after Friday weigh in. I haven't done a 72 hour in a long while anyway, so let's give it a shake-up :)

I have a picture of last night's mini-fast but it's being annoying so I'll post it later.

Not much else exciting to report, but stay tuned :)

OH ALSO - I'm going to be posting my MM post the following day and recaping the previous day...for completion, being thorough, and any leftover thoughts :)
  • volgirl1322
    Congrats on the weigh in......I plan on posting my results the next day as well......I prob won't weigh daily though, just bc it drives me mad...….