Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Steph, I know it sucks when the scales don't cooperate as we would like, but we are ultimately in control and you have the plan to do what you want to do. Whatever plan you choose, (go with the one that you feel most comfortable doing) if you stick with it, it will yield results.

Yes Donna Please do it. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. We are all in this together and are here and with you regardless of what the scale says.

AGREED! I gained weight, but I'm still on the bandwagon and still happy with my week <3 It's all good ladies - the trajectory is there, and more importantly we're still KICKING BUTT mentally, and that's the real win :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yes ma'am months ago I would have gone off the rails with a no lose/no gain week.....Eaten my way to next week for sure.....Now, just like I hate that stupid @$&amp;($@&amp;( scale, and move on.....

Okay ---well I might have weighed like 10 times in a row JUST to make sure but anywho :)

We've got this!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes ma'am months ago I would have gone off the rails with a no lose/no gain week.....Eaten my way to next week for sure.....Now, just like I hate that stupid @$&amp;($@&amp;( scale, and move on.....

Okay ---well I might have weighed like 10 times in a row JUST to make sure but anywho :)

We've got this!

LMFAO I did the same thing! I weighed 3 times in the locker room to make sure and then weighed twice at my work weigh in :D:D:D
  • mistymeadows2005
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/8/19
    Today’s Plan: breaking the fast, 2mad
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 168. 8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty – maybe 125 oz or so
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: 7.75 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: 2.5 slices of pepperoni pizza at lunch, antipasto salad, some candy, some girl Scout Cookies, heath and red Velvet Ice cream and some sugar free gummy bears (more on that in my personal thread)
    Total cals – 2664
    Total surplus– 218

OK guys so broke the fast yest in lovely fashion but some other things to report... Had a great eating day yesterday that included sugar free gummy bears... WARNING this going to get graphic.

Guys... I've had the sugar free gummy bears before despite their reputation I've never had any issues... Until yesterday. I ordered 12-210 Cal bags online... Super stoked right? Ate them after my salad and before my ice cream... O. M. G. About 2 hours later my tummy started making noises and then *sigh * it was horrible...i basically peed out of my tush all night. Granted, lost weight overnight because it was basically the strongest laxative known to mankind, but not really how I wanted to avoid weekend weight gain lol

Soooooo 168.9 o/n... Will avoid those things unless I know I'll be home and prepared and pray it was a fluke lol
  • volgirl1322
    OMG I had no idea they would do that.....holy smokes LOL...….stay safe LOL...…

Wishing you all the best for your weigh in this week.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/9/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: 170.5
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Putzing around the house
    Hours slept: 10 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: OMAD, Arby’s Rueben, homemade Walmart fries, some poppers, a jamocha shake, and some girl scout cookies
    Total cals – 1990
    Total surplus – 50
    tobbbna139zh.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was ok…food wise it was great…stuck with OMAD, ate my little heart out, but have been SO emotional from TOM and ended up in a big fight with Ced and said some hurtful things – it wasn’t that I wasn’t truly feeling that at the time but it’s crazy hormone brain, and it’s still bothering me come Monday morning 

oav1hnfo9c5b.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/10/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: 172
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Grocery shopping and cleaning
    Hours slept: 10 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: 2mad – 1st meal, 2 Arby’s beef ‘n’ cheddar sammies without half the bun, some ice cream. 2nd meal, some noodlies with egg yolks and more ice cream and some cookies
    Total cals – 2257
    Total surplus – 183
    8sh8c8ptw3co.png
    rebvxde2sx6q.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was fine as well…Ced didn’t come over, which is just exacerbated my anxiety over the fight the day before…we texted all day, but the weather was super crappy with like 50 MPH wind gusts so driving wasn’t fun (I went out twice so I know it was rough).

5h4x6b7m6bay.png

MONDAY:
    Weigh in -
    Home - 173.5
    Work - 174.6

They're a little off...my weekend weights were from the new home scale...I'll play with it and we'll see.

Still feelin' pretty crappy inside today :( Stupid hormones went and made me a crazy person over the weekend and I said some really hurtful things...I should know better by now, and before the fight even escalated he mentioned that he knew i was hormonal and emotional, and I just didn't listen...I know I should let it go but I still have that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach...ugh...hopefully I'll get to see him tonight and I'll feel better...until then, trying to focus on work, but not the easiest thing in the world when you're preoccupied *sigh*

Stay tuned friends...might need some extra support this week...
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3 here's to hoping things are better......burn some calories by making up :p:p

Weekend food looks yummy though...….hoping for a great week for ya!
  • mistymeadows2005
    <3<3<3 here's to hoping things are better......burn some calories by making up :p:p

Weekend food looks yummy though...….hoping for a great week for ya!

I HOPE SO!!! He seems over it and it a great mood, so I need to let it go and realize that we all make mistakes and it was stupid hormones and MOVE THE F ON!!!

POSITIVE VIBES all around - 162, I'm comin' for ya! LOL
  • volgirl1322
    I am just hoping for anything 160 this week.....if not, my scale might have to find a new home..... :D:#
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    I am just hoping for anything 160 this week.....if not, my scale might have to find a new home..... :D:#

LMFAO right?!?!?! My best friend (who is in this with me, she's just not an OMADer) has been out of town for 2 weeks and she came back and I was complaining about the scale not being nice and she's like "WOMAN! You're on your P and you've been losing consistently for a LONG time...chill out and stop taking it so seriously!" LOL - she's not wrong, but also A: I'm impatient and B: it's MICROSCOPE MARCH B*TCH*S!!!

LOL
  • volgirl1322
    AMEN sista I am with you on that 100%...…….
    Impatient is my middle name :)………..

Someone did tell me the other day they could tell I have lost weight ----I was like thanks, but my scale doesn't agree :)…….

• mistymeadows2005
    AMEN sista I am with you on that 100%...…….
    Impatient is my middle name :)………..

Someone did tell me the other day they could tell I have lost weight ----I was like thanks, but my scale doesn't agree :)…….

LMFAO we're SO our own worst enemies LMAO - isn't it funny how when the scale won't budge, THAT's when I get the most "notices" LOL
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Happy to see you still working the process.

:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy to see you still working the process.

:)

Happy to see ya back, mister! <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yesterday:
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/11/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini fast
    Today’s Weight: 174.6
    Today’s Water Consumed: Probably not enough – maybe 90 oz?
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: Maybe 6.5 hours? Yuck, was tired
    Description/Photo of Meals: Some celery and baby carrots, 1.5 cups bone broth, 2 SF popsicles, an apple
    Total cals – 239
    Total surplus – 1907

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Welp had a great convo with my babe last night so felt much better, but was up wayyyy too late and barely had an appetite. Stressful day, that might show on the scale tomorrow (not to mention that the P bloating is still hanging on for dear life)…kinda yucky production day at work too…womp womp, on to tomorrow with a brighter disposition :)

TUESDAY:

Weigh in -
    Home: 172
    Work: 172.4

So 2.2 O/N - not terrible, but the bloat holds on for yet another day *sigh* I won't let it deter me, but I don't hafta like it! LOL If I lose 3/night from now until Friday that'd put me at 163.4 which I'd GLADLY take...so 3/night is the current goal...a nice whoosh to get this bloat gone would be a nice help LOL.

Plan for today - REALLY FOCUS ON PUSHING WATER...I've been super lazy about this and only getting in 64 oz by the end of work...and it's mostly energy drinks...not great...SO today's focus, get BACK on the water train :) For food, will do another mini fast tonight - I'll pick some variety of veggies, some broth, and some popsicles...maybe I'll try the SF gummy bears again, but not a whole bag LOL (it's only 3 9-piece servings! LOL). Let's see how it goes!

#WaterOn

• volgirl1322
    Your Friday goal is totally within reach :)…….Here's to chugging the water...….I am with you on the water train for sure!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Your Friday goal is totally within reach :)…….Here's to chugging the water...….I am with you on the water train for sure!!!!

GOD I hafta - I've been so so bad...and if we're rolling the dice on the SF gummy bears tonight, I'll need the hydration LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    so are those GB sugar free or a laxative?? Or both? Just never heard of those doing that, but is surely good to know, love me some gummy bears!
  • mistymeadows2005
    so are those GB sugar free or a laxative?? Or both? Just never heard of those doing that, but is surely good to know, love me some gummy bears!

LMFAO they're sugar free, but they have a history! I can't believe you've never heard about this! LOL - here's the link, read the "reviews" LMAO

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

I've had THOSE ACTUAL ones (Haribo) with no problem, but had one lil' bag of the Albanese brand (here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HD0BA4U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and almost died - we'll tread lightly LOL
  • volgirl1322
    LOL OH holy crap (literally) :smiley::D:D