WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    @sleepymom5 @cyndiesstuff: yeah, I guess you can move me to the cheer squad for now.

And don't worry, I will not give up on my food plan and exercise. That is all still on track.
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 125 Member
    @Mrsbell8well stay strong, I will pray for you and family.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well!

Yesterday was a set-back, but only for one day, I am back on track today. My younger son has a loft bed, which he is getting too big for, so we are selling it. The lady that is buying it was supposed to pick it up last night. I was planning on working out after she left, but of course she never showed, so I never worked out. It got later & later and I was too tired. I started my fast after I ate dinner, but still felt hungry and went on a binge. I ate chocolate, ice cream etc. I did not feel great afterwards, but I did it anyway. Luckily, the scale stayed the same this morning. I am back on track today. Going to the gym after work. Amazing how quickly things can turn around.

Have a great day! :smile:
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @phoebe112476 omgosh girl! awesome loss this week. good job.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    daily check in for Monday and Tuesday

@Mrsbell8well hugs to you what a horrible thing to go through. Well done for staying strong and remembering why you do what you do. I had a similar experience when my dad had a stroke. It is horrible to see our loved ones suffering like that particularly with everything else that is going on.

@phoebe112476 well done on your loss and thank you for bringing PNP into my life. via @sleepymom5

I have been of work today and yesterday as LO had a fever. She is playing ball now so it is safe to say she has recovered. On the Monday the school rang so I dashed back to pick her up. I work about an hour away (it isn't far but the traffic is always bad). It put me on the back foot a bit and a ate a lot of naughties but managed to stay in the weight loss zone. Today I made some really nutritious choices but I am quite hungry. Today I listened to a podcast which was a revelation it talks about the different reasons why we eat:- fuel, joy, fog and storm. I am definately a storm eater at my worst. Today has been a fuel kinda of day. The food has been really delicious. It is funny though because I was congratulating myself for having all my lunches ready waiting for me in the fridge at work and I am not there but it doesn't matter I had healthy food at home to eat. I have also changed the way I journal to go deeper with my choices and thoughts.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,423 Member
    @Mrsbell8well oh my goodness your poor mom. I heard on the radio yesterday that the Monday following daylight savings time there is a 24% increased risk for a heart attack. I guess all the work, poor by yummy food choices and lack of sleep all played into this.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,466 Member
    @phoebe112476 Nice loss!
    @kirsten11872 We all have those days! I am glad you are getting back on track. You really have been doing so well. Keep it going!
    @amsandos Glad the little one is feeling better. I was listening to a podcast when she touched upon those too. It makes a lot of sense. I need to journal my feelings more when I go off the rails. I do journal every morning before I come on here but I need to go a little deeper why I want to eat.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,112 Member
    @Mrsbell8well so sorry for your lost and hope your mom gets better.

This time change is horrible. Haven't been able to get up in the morning. And it doesn't help that I think I'm getting sick. I did make it to Zumba though.
  • sleepymom5
    @ljdanny Maybe you are coming down with something and need the rest. Hopefully you will get back into the swing of it soon. I am not getting up nearly as early as you but I really like having my workout done before my day starts. I am not going to lie, by Thursday I am not as excited as I was earlier in the week but I get up because my day goes so much better. Glad you got to zumba . I know you enjoy that!
  • sleepymom5
    qnau0607eag4.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh ins still due
    @eminater
    @Ashleigh1178

Wednesday's weigh ins
    @GingerPwr
    @IHP2015
    @Mrsbell8well

Thursday's weigh ins
    @Hkfleming
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_K
    @Cyndiesstuff
  • sleepymom5
    I have an early morning tomorrow. Hitting the hay early! Have a good night!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    I will take the loss. Not an easy week.
    @GingerPwr I’m so proud of you. With all your weekend food and celebrations you still lost weight. I’m very excited for you.
    @sleepymom5 I’m really happy your finding a groove that works for you. I appreciate all the prayers and kind supportive words. Glad ur daughter is doing better.
    @lenka1 sorry about your mom dynamic. There are lots of us that can relate to mother daughter weight loss energies. I’m really impressed how well your doing! Great job. Hang in there.
    Thanks everyone for all the prayers.
    Mom is still in CC but doing better. She swears this time she is changing her life around.
    Maybe we can start sharing meals again.
    Yes it was sobering. I felt like I literally held on to my mom and pulled her away from death. Someday maybe She can die peacefully in her sleep. Not in agony like this weekend.
    Im hoping both my parents have some happy healthy years yet ahead of them.
    We can do this team!
    I can still make my goal of 151 by April 1st.
    How about the rest of the team? Are you on track? Do you need to tweak and regroup.
    We can do this together!
This discussion has been closed.