Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Friday 3.15.19
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: An hour of stretches and strength (legs)
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

Starting weight - 177
    This week - 179 ☹️

I’m actually surprised in a good way about this. I have been away quite a bit - not exercising, not disciplined in my eating and getting little sleep. March is a tough month for me for working long hours while traveling but I’m determined to get back on track.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 15
    Tracking- yes
    Calories - no (a lot)
    Exercise- yes ( 25 min on treadmill)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 64 min gym and PB on stair master 🙌🙌
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Week 2 – 3/15 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Hubby went to work early so pushed self to get up and exercised – Richards Simmons Project Hope – 1st month cardio and toning (with weights), later went for a 49 minute walk and to get grandson from bus stop.

@jlbtnc, Richard Simmons...now there's a blast from the past!! Was that on YouTube, DVD or possibly even VHS?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW: can't remember but this week, back to 248 so I know, I've gained a little sumthin sumthin. Gonna keep on tracking this week-end.

3/15/19: Exercised (yoga and walking), tracked yes, and at calories (as I'm trying not to count my exercise ones anymore). Thanks @HASWLRS for your time and work this week!!

@ForLangston, yeah, you're up a couple. Not terrible, and nothing that a concerted effort can't reverse! And thank you, for your kind words.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    @HASWLRS can you carry forward my weight from last week please? I've been working all day (13 hour shift) and I'm too tired to fix my scales. I'll order new ones for next week.

@T34S3l, you got it, T. Hopefully you can get some rest this weekend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Fri March 15th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 40 min Wii Just Dance

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: March – week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 160.5
    Todays Weight: 158.5

Very happy and surprised with the loss! Spring break didn't derail me. Looking forward to my rest day and cheat meal tomorrow!

@thedestar, very well done, Destiny!! You stayed focused over March Break and were rewarded on the scales. And out of the 60's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

Starting weight - 177
    This week - 179 ☹️

I’m actually surprised in a good way about this. I have been away quite a bit - not exercising, not disciplined in my eating and getting little sleep. March is a tough month for me for working long hours while traveling but I’m determined to get back on track.

@karrihowlett, yes, it is so hard to stay on track while working long hours away from home. So, two pounds isn't that bad, like you said. Do your best to make some little changes while away and then fully get back on track as soon as possible. And you will!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes

@Tracie_Lord, PB's are always a positive motivator and an affirmation that we are doing the right things! Well done!!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes

@Tracie_Lord I am sureI will know it once you say it, but what is PB?
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    3-15
    tracked: no
    under: no
    exercise: no

We had some plans so dinner was my cheat meal for this weekend and I had no time to squeeze in a workout. I’ll be under calories today but again may not have time to work out. 4 yes days is a good start to getting back on track.

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: yes
    Fri: no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @swauters, @Tracie_Lord, I am assuming "PB" means personal best. If not, then I need to know, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    3-15
    tracked: no
    under: no
    exercise: no

We had some plans so dinner was my cheat meal for this weekend and I had no time to squeeze in a workout. I’ll be under calories today but again may not have time to work out. 4 yes days is a good start to getting back on track.

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: yes
    Fri: no

@erikNJ, agree 100%. A very good start to getting back on track!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Week 2 – 3/15 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Hubby went to work early so pushed self to get up and exercised – Richards Simmons Project Hope – 1st month cardio and toning (with weights), later went for a 49 minute walk and to get grandson from bus stop.

@jlbtnc, Richard Simmons...now there's a blast from the past!! Was that on YouTube, DVD or possibly even VHS?

@HASWLRS HAHAHA, it is a blast from the past and no I actually had that particular on DVD. I did have many on VHS, and was putting on DVD but cannot find those. It what I have at home so it works, lol.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW 137.6
    CW 137.2

@abowersgirl, well done, Stephanie! You are so close to goal that this slow rate of loss is to be expected.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,264 Member
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Friday
    PW:136
    CW: 137 👿😢👿
    Sorry everyone!
This discussion has been closed.