Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I am thinking 160 is quite doable, but I don't want to make it a solid goal. My new focus right now is on staying consistent and taking the losses as they come.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Since Monday my little losses have added up to 2.7 pounds lost. I just wish they weren't coming off of a 9 pound gain. :(:'(:# I still have a lot of ground to make up. My lowest weight last week was 162.1 pounds.

You just forget about that gain last week and stick to your new plan and you'll be back down to where you want to be soon :)

I totally agree with you, just forget about those 9lbs and focus on our loss for the week......I will just be glad if I get below 170 I still feel like my body is not letting go of the swelling/meds I have been on.....but we shall see tomorrow morning.....

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options

Since Monday my little losses have added up to 2.7 pounds lost. I just wish they weren't coming off of a 9 pound gain. :(:'(:# I still have a lot of ground to make up. My lowest weight last week was 162.1 pounds.

You just forget about that gain last week and stick to your new plan and you'll be back down to where you want to be soon :)

I totally agree with you, just forget about those 9lbs and focus on our loss for the week......I will just be glad if I get below 170 I still feel like my body is not letting go of the swelling/meds I have been on.....but we shall see tomorrow morning.....

And even if it doesn't, if we stick to the plan it WILL work :) Sending everyone super positive happy joyful vibes :flowerforyou: :drinker: :kiss:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Mr Scale was not too nice <3 I have been doing the "1 step down, 2 steps back up" dance with my weight and this is a way the body is trying to adjust to the new weight. It might take ages (it did for me) but it will get down. Don't be too hard on yourself and keep up the good work! :3 As you said it - consistency!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    8vm2g7sa78jg.png

My weight on the scale was 168.4 and if you click on the more on the weight list on the fitbit site it shows 168.4 but on the dashboard it shows 168.5.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's Official Weigh in - 168.3

My weight on the scale was 168.3 and if you click on the more on the weight list on the fitbit site it shows 168.3 but on the dashboard it shows 168.4. I don't know why it does that but I need my actual weight to show on the dashboard.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Today's Official Weigh in - 168.3

My weight on the scale was 168.3 and if you click on the more on the weight list on the fitbit site it shows 168.3 but on the dashboard it shows 168.4. I don't know why it does that but I need my actual weight to show on the dashboard.

Oh yeah that's annoying! Maybe it'll only show in 0.2 intervals? That's how my work scale is...Still downward though babe! We got this! Keep on a'truckin' :smiley:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You had a gain this week probably because you started eating carbs again. Thats awesome that your son is in culinary school and you get to taste all his yummy food :) I like you're new goal weight, you'll be less stressed!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You had me at butter coffee :) what is it???

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    Well again, from Friday to Monday, I am up 7 pounds (175.3). I need to get this off, I can't have another Friday come with me having a gain. I will be doing a water fast today and most likely Thursday as well. I have to meet my goal of weighing less come Friday.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Butter coffee is coffee with 1 tbs of butter, a scoop of MCT oil Powder or 1TBS of MCT Oil and 2 TBS of heavy whipping cream blended together. It may sound gross, but it is very good. I sweeten it with liquid sucralose.

Some refer to it as Bulletproof Coffee or Keto Coffee.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Oh okay i have heard of keto coffee.....but butter coffee sounds way better.....

Sorry for your gain ---but you can get it off and still be at a loss by Friday...….

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You'll get it off Tracey! Just remember - don't push too hard or you'll hurt your progress...slow and steady down through the week will get us where we need :) I'm only doing 1 water fast day this week but will be your cheerleader today for your water fast!!!

Cleanse, baby, cleanse :) Holler if ya need us <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Catching up on my MM posts

doej2thzaszx.png

5cqhl0tzzyjm.png

• LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    ja6tiyzq4c2c.png

correction: I developed a headache
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Tracey...…
    It is good that you were mindful of that. I am bad with that as well and know that it is huge for me to be more mindful of portions.....once the beast is awake she is hungry.....even when she isn't...….but you are doing great and I love the new goal to just weigh less......you will get there!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You got this babe! Being mindful of it is half the battle! You'll eat a little less even subconsciously if it's on your mind regularly :)

Interested to see everyone's weigh-ins this week with the weird stalls and slow downs we've been having...yay for data :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I had a 3.3 pound drop overnight so I am hoping with mindful eating, I will be able to keep dropping and have a net loss by week's end.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I had a 3.3 pound drop overnight so I am hoping with mindful eating, I will be able to keep dropping and have a net loss by week's end.

LOVE IT!!!! Slow and steady and AWARE wins the race! :bigsmile:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    PS Send me some of your scale magic! I'm about to go weigh in after our huddle if my DL ever gets back LOL, I'd like to see 169 today :)