WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Greg you going all PAUL BUNYAN on us over there?!!💪🏻😝💥 That is a major workout!!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Mon 18 March steps: 12,552 - not too bad a day with lots of walking and dashing about at work and body combat in the evening.

Did try to drink more water and I tracked better yesterday so I am hoping that this will move the scales in the right direction. Fingers crossed!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    0u8c6usjfnsu.png
    ARE AHEAD FOR THE KIDS AND MOM
    WE ARE MOVING HER WEDNESDAY INTO HOSPICE CARE AND PUTTING THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET!!!!!

Hospice care is often the best end of life choice for families. Good luck with the house sale.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    steplaj wrote: »
    Welcome to Monday Warriors... Hope you all had a terrific weekend! Let's have some fun, post on here what you did this weekend that you enjoyed the most...

Let us know if you stayed on track - or if you fell off the rails.

On track? Sort of. I am on high speed rail to surgery. Pre-op tomorrow and Dr. Jackson is taking out my gallbladder on Thursday, laparoscopically. (I feel like I spelled that wrong.)
    Tons to do in the next two days. First catching up laundry. Second all the work at work has to be arranged to be covered.
    And I totally forgot to weigh in today... Not an auspicious start to the week.

Good Luck - hope everything goes fantastic... Make sure hubby spoils you afterward.

He spoils me all the time.❤️❤️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, March 19th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Stair Climber & Treadmill (morning) and Treadmill & Adaptive Motion Trainer and a quick one mile walk outside with 🐾Goldie🐻 (evening)
    ✅ Water: 255.6 oz.

Steps: 23,437 /12.18 miles

🗣Comments: Knees are blasted--icing them down now, so no more steps for tonight. Workout done with my son this evening, but we couldn't row because the machines were all taken 🙄😟 so Treadmill & Adaptive Motion Trainer instead. Finished my dinner at 6pm—now gotta try to stick to my IF plan for the rest of the evening. 🤞🏻😬 And let's hope these knees feel better in the morning😖 otherwise tomorrow will be a mandatory rest day🤷🏻‍♀️😒

💪🏻😅KEEP PUSHING WARRIORS!!🙌💫
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD EVENING WARRIORS
    I LIKE NANCY IS DONE FOR TODAY
    ✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️Calories: Yes 1286/1500
    ✔️ Exercise: Yes stacking firewood....2 firs cut and stacked for firewood prep salad bar and breakfast for the rest of the week
    ✔️ Water: 120 oz
    ✔️ STEPS: 17,681...@1800 HRS

GOOD NIGHT ALL SLEEP TIGHT
    GREG OUT
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Steps March 19: 12,202
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey All! Sorry sorry for the late weigh in! Was having issues logging into the Community section on this site where I could see everything but couldn't post because somehow I was not logged in. If I tried to log in then I got an error message. Anyway next post will be steps and weigh in.
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Username: rheaj1991
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 161.2
    Current weight:161.2

No change but can't complain

Steps
    Mar 11: 12,308
    Mar 12: 5737
    Mar 13: 5986
    Mar 14: 8344
    Mar 15: 11760
    Mar 16: 5582
    Mar 17: 3358
    Mar 18: 5203
    Mar 19: 7775
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    Username: rheaj1991
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 161.2
    Current weight:161.2

No change but can't complain

Steps
    Mar 11: 12,308
    Mar 12: 5737
    Mar 13: 5986
    Mar 14: 8344
    Mar 15: 11760
    Mar 16: 5582
    Mar 17: 3358
    Mar 18: 5203
    Mar 19: 7775

@rheaj1991
    POSTED
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv1 reporting
    Wednesday weigh in
    Pw: 223
    Cw: 221.8

Last week I had asked a question about weight watchers and over the course of a few days I did a comparison between calories and weight watchers. And as long as I was actually diligent about not going over 1300 cal I would be within my weight watchers points for the day. So this week my husband and I have been working out and only consuming 1300 calories. So far it has resulted in a loss of weight (more for him than for me ). The munchies scare me though And I really need to do a new creature planning appropriate snacks so that I can maintain 1300 cal

What’s everyone’s favorite munchie?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv1 reporting
    Wednesday weigh in

Last week I had asked a question about weight watchers and over the course of a few days I did a comparison between calories and weight watchers. And as long as I was actually diligent about not going over 1300 cal I would be within my weight watchers points for the day. So this week my husband and I have been working out and only consuming 1300 calories. So far it has resulted in a loss of weight (more for him than for me ). The munchies scare me though And I really need to do a new creature planning appropriate snacks so that I can maintain 1300 cal

@kammerkv1
    POSTED
    OUTSTANDING LOSS

MINE IS COTTAGE CHEESE AND CARB MASTER YOGURT OR A SMOOTHIE AROUND 4 pm
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    6gmxzghoz7ac.png

GOOD MORNING WARRIORS AND WELCOME TO THE MID POINT OF THE WEEK

WEIGH INS TODAY ARE
    @quiarga
    @kammerkv1

THE FOLLOWING STEPPERS NEED TO POST STEPS
    @Gutcutter500 SUN-TUES
    @runarml TUES ONLY
    @NikMar TUES ONLY
    @abowersgirl SUN-TUES

I WILL BE MIA MOST OF THE DAY TODAY AS WE ARE MOVING MOM TO THE HOSPICE HOUSE PERMANENTLY
    THEN I HAVE PRE OP DOC APPOINTMENTS TODAY AND TOMORROW

THESE BOTH ARE GOOD THINGS THE MOVE AND THE SURGERY AS I CAN THEN CHILL AND RECOVER KNOWING MOM IS OKAY.

HAVE A GRRRRRREAT DAY TODAY
    GREG OUT

• Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    7wuwd9knygxp.png
    si4qtq9b1g8d.png
    HORRIBLE WEEK JUST HORRIBLE
  • melissafeagins
    edited March 2019
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    Hey All! Sorry sorry for the late weigh in! Was having issues logging into the Community section on this site where I could see everything but couldn't post because somehow I was not logged in. If I tried to log in then I got an error message. Anyway next post will be steps and weigh in.

I had this problem yesterday too. Not cool.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv1 reporting
    Wednesday weigh in

Dates for sweet. Baked Lay's for salty. (plus side: I can walk off a serving of either in half an hour with my dog if necessary.)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷✨HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!✨✨🌼🐝

Soooo my Warrior Team---my knees are feeling awful--- have to rethink my workout schedule, which I was super excited about having attained, but now feeling sidelined and do not want further injury. I'll have to really watch my diet and tone down my workouts. This will affect my weight loss this week unfortunately.🤷🏻‍♀️😔

Trying to stay positive though---so stretching and focus on healthy eating. One of my MFP friends has inspired me to eat more fish and veggies this week!! So haddock and riced cauliflower yesterday and swordfish and brussel sprouts tonight ....some red snapper to this week.👌🏻😋 Will stick close to my fasting program as I can.💪🏻😅
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    4np9wepsnzsw.png
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    4np9wepsnzsw.png

I am with Snoopy
This discussion has been closed.