Options

Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 14th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, just wasn't in the mood today. Rough weekend. I will get back to it tomorrow.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, April 14th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Strength Training Class, 1hr. Zumba Class & 90 min. Walking 4 miles
    ✅ Water: 239.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 20,113 / 10.42 miles

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no rest day
    Water 145oz
    Goals/comments
    Made my new recipe chicken stew cse8d993nwzp.jpg

It was delicious added a few different veggies and additional seasonings to make it my own.

NSV it's been 6 weeks since I've changed my way of eating and not ordering out and my sugar cravings has gone waaaaay down. That my cousin finally met up with me after not seeeing her for a year since I'm housebound and she had gift bag of treats and one of the treats were my favorite candy REESE'S PIECES she explained how she knows I'm not eating candy but she had been brought it and that I can just give it away. I was not even tempted and just threw it in the trash when I got home. But love the water fruit infuser and reuse ice cubes for water bottle plus key chains from Hawaii and Aruba those treats I kept of course.

GOOD NIGHT STILL STAYING POSITIVE TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in 4/14-Sun

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

No energy this weekend. Ready for bed already. Goodnight!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Winner's Circle April Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@gjaholy33.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @nbatch456.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @thelandkraken.
    @Batgirl140.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @DeshotelK.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @mg07030.
    @o0kody0o.
    @River_Goddess.
    @tinak33.
    @vicky2767.

Those making a notable effort!

@Digger61.
    @genajonas.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @grizziegriz.
    @rosina89.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @River_Goddess. - 2.99%
    2nd - @hippienana. - 1.76%
    3rd - @Gadgetgirl259. - 1.57%

And again to @River_Goddess for taking 1st overall and to the team for taking 1st again this week!! Great job guys!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Nope.
    Calories: Probably not.
    Exercise:Also nope.

Comments: I'd feel guilty but I feel pretty great. Was a freeing day. Tomorrow I'm starting my new workout plan and food strategy so took today as one day where there weren't a lot of rules, still ate Keto, just ate what I felt like......
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 4/14
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,825
    Exercise: Rainy and cold here today. Treadmill run 45 minutes.
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 3
    PW: 290.3
    CW: 292

Gosh, this is awful. I think TOM has something to do with it, but I'm pretty disheartened.
  • rosina89
    rosina89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: rosina89
    Week: April Week 3
    PW =92.5kg
    CW=92kg

Unfortunately I badly sprained my foot and ankle on Thursday whilst dancing away at a wedding. This is prohibiting the amount of exercise I can do which is frustrating as I am on a walking holiday in Wales.

So instead I'm being really careful with my eating hopefully it will be a better weight loss next week.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hey there peeps! What' shakin? Getting ready for work - gotta make that bacon $$! LOL. Happy Monday!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit
    Gonna really try hard this week to reign in my eating. I am really hoping for a positive scale result by Friday.

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I had an extremely busy weekend and didn't log in and come back to 64 new messages! I'll catch up in a minute.

Daily check in for Sat/Sun

Logged: No
    Calories: Probably over
    Exercise: No

Volleyball is over and Saturday was the drama play so that's now over too! Yay!! Yesterday was a day of catching up on things I've been neglecting for the last few months. I can finally start focusing a little more on my health and fitness. I feel a load of stress has been lifted. Hoping this is a positive start to a healthier me!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 210.4
    CW: 209.8

I've been on a bit of a plateau the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this is movement in the right direction.

I've been working on a major software project for the last few weeks. Phase 1 "go live" date was today with a tough group to please. I worked all weekend checking all the details and making sure everything was a go. I expected today to be a madhouse with questions, etc. Not a peep.......so far. I can't believe it. My nerves are much more settled today than they were yesterday.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Monday Team!!

Finally getting my act together! Been meal prepping this morning, having some serious lady problems this morning, but I'm not going to let it stop me from getting it together and killing it!! I'm about to put some of that on hold, got an appointment with my trainer in about a half hour so I have to go get ready to crush that! Starting my new program today, excited to see what he's got planned for me this time!!

Here's some Monday Motivation! Let's crush WEEK 3!!

z0f3nvdbped9.png
  • AB0215
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #3

I've been on a bit of a plateau the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this is movement in the right direction.

I've been working on a major software project for the last few weeks. Phase 1 "go live" date was today with a tough group to please. I worked all weekend checking all the details and making sure everything was a go. I expected today to be a madhouse with questions, etc. Not a peep.......so far. I can't believe it. My nerves are much more settled today than they were yesterday.

@CindyJNC1963 You're not necessarily in a plateau, it's usually defined by more than 2 months at the same weight before you're in a true plateau, and you have been making some changes to your exercise routine so your body might just be adjusting, hang in there. You are truly amazing and inspiring!! you've lost over 60 lbs and that's nothing to sneeze at! Celebrate yourself and hang in there, you'll drop more in no time!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I am trying to figure out how I am going to handle this coming weekend.... We will be having a major food fest for Easter, with all the family together and all the kids together... Appetizers, egg hunt, delicious big dinner, tons of desserts..... chocolate everywhere....
    It's gonna be difficult to rein in the cramming of food into the face.... I don't want to sabotage myself and and my goal, but at the same time, I want to enjoy myself and maybe not do so much calorie counting. The issue is that I am a snacker and a grazer. I won't sit down with a plate full. I will walk by and grab one or two things. But I will do that all day. I don't even remember half the times I do it, because I am running on automatic. Maybe chasing a kid, or heading to talk to someone, and I just grab a cookie or chips or fruit, or nachos, or whatever happens to be near me, on the way.

Hoping I can push for a big loss this week, and then if I overeat on the weekend, and have a small or no loss next week, it won't be too bad....
  • CindyJNC1963
    edited April 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #3

@CindyJNC1963 You're not necessarily in a plateau, it's usually defined by more than 2 months at the same weight before you're in a true plateau, and you have been making some changes to your exercise routine so your body might just be adjusting, hang in there. You are truly amazing and inspiring!! you've lost over 60 lbs and that's nothing to sneeze at! Celebrate yourself and hang in there, you'll drop more in no time!!

Thanks!! I just get so annoyed when I go 2 - 3 weeks with no loss. This past week was even more annoying because of work stress and I was actually over 212 a couple of days....arghhh. I am soooo close to some big goals too. They are just dangling out there. 204 is the midway point of my journey. 202 is the final goal for "My Healthy Wager" though I can't claim the prize until late June. Then, of course, after that is Onederland....that one will be a big day.

This group is so wonderful. The support is incredible.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out how I am going to handle this coming weekend.... We will be having a major food fest for Easter, with all the family together and all the kids together... Appetizers, egg hunt, delicious big dinner, tons of desserts..... chocolate everywhere....
    It's gonna be difficult to rein in the cramming of food into the face.... I don't want to sabotage myself and and my goal, but at the same time, I want to enjoy myself and maybe not do so much calorie counting. The issue is that I am a snacker and a grazer. I won't sit down with a plate full. I will walk by and grab one or two things. But I will do that all day. I don't even remember half the times I do it, because I am running on automatic. Maybe chasing a kid, or heading to talk to someone, and I just grab a cookie or chips or fruit, or nachos, or whatever happens to be near me, on the way.

Hoping I can push for a big loss this week, and then if I overeat on the weekend, and have a small or no loss next week, it won't be too bad....

I feel like I could have written this myself. We are going camping on a lake with friends for 5 days. I'm stressing over how I'm going to limit myself. Hoping I'll get in some hiking and bike riding around the lake.
This discussion has been closed.