@genajonas.
    @OkieGina.
    @DeshotelK.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @amanda_3588.
    @BEASTFIELD314.
    @cydneebauman.
    @Melodyis4reals.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Wildmage69. - 1.89%
    2nd - @o0kody0o. - 1.66%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 1.42%
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Most definitely not.
    Exercise: 120 mins walking.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope.

Comments: Took Saturday off from tracking and took Sunday off from exercise, sort of went on a 48 hour video game binge lol. Friday at 7 pm until now, other than that 2 hour walk yesterday and the approximately 11 hours I slept over the weekend...that's what I was doing, but I completed my goal lol...and it's back to the grind for tomorrow.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 165oz
    Goals/comments
    As you know I need more electrolytes and I finally found a product that I LIKE $20 for 90 servings

i3m7hoqiacxe.jpg

It doesn't have any after taste either like regular stevia products do. So I drink one water bottle (73oz) of these a day.

A lot of the ready made drinks and electrolytes powder out there have sucalose, ASPARTAME or some other form of chemical contrived sweeteners that causes side affects.

I AM STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND NEED TO FIND WHAT WORKS FOR ME.

I need to look into this product---- I drink Smartwater.... but I'd be interested in a flavored drink like this one since it's Sucralose/artificial sweetener-FREE! Nice find Gloria---thank you much for sharing this with us.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 5/19

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 7,150
    Exercise: 2 miles on Stand up Paddle board with puppy. Walked puppies around the neighborhood.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: May Week 4
    PW = 180.5
    CW = 176.5
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Username: BEASTFIELD314
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 172
    Current Weight: 167.8
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday

Calories: nope
    Exercise: some walking
    Water: about 90 oz

I tracked.... but went over by almost 600 calories.....
    I did the whole "eat because I'm bored" thing in the afternoon.... and I ended up snacking on high calorie granola..... It was my downfall. Other than that, I would have been fine.
    But it's ok. It wasn't as big of a slip up as it could have been.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username: cydneebauman
    Week: May Week 4
    PW = 194.4
    CW = 191

I thought I posted this already, but I'm not seeing this?
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins:

Friday
    Water: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 50 minute "training" session - did the strength exercise from an earlier session with my trainer

Saturday
    Track: yes (kinda - I tracked most things but I know I missed some)
    Water: yes!
    Calories: probably right at or a little over
    Exercise: not really - just usual weekend housework

Sunday
    Track: does it count if I went back and added it all (well, most of it) this morning? again, not 100%
    Water: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no official workout, but lots of movement - stacking chairs, moving pots full of dirt, planting spring plants, etc.

I'm so proud of me! This is the first time I've even kinda-tracked on the weekends in a while! It was probably about 80% accurate, and I'm ok with that. Realistically, for me, weekends are probably going to be about ~80% accurate, or I'm just not going to track at all on the weekends - so I'll take the 80%. Hopefully, if I can just stay on track during the week, the more relaxed weekends won't hurt me too much. But even thought i wasn't as rigid with my eating and tracking on the weekend as I was during the week - it was still much better than recent weekends. And I made sure to get plenty of water - one thing I have really been having trouble with on the weekends!
  • OkieGina
    Options
    anb5xtar7xu7.jpg
  • OkieGina
    Options
    Username: OkieGina
    May weekly weigh in for Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 214.3
    CW: 213

Wahoo! Moving in the right direction again (finally!)! I think that actually puts me at a slight loss for the month. I feel like I got re-motivated this past week. And not just a "yeah, I'm gonna do this" type motivation, but a "do I really need that piece of chocolate and is it going to help or hurt my goals" and "go to the gym, even when you don't feel motivated" type of motivation!
  • OkieGina
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Feeling extra stress over family members but spoke to this individual this morning and am excluding them from my circle right now. I am already in danger of binging again and don't need any toxicity to push me over the edge. Each day is hard for me as it is but by His grace which gives me the strength to stay positive so really do not need anyone to push me backwards.

@gjaholy33 - That is AWESOME that you recognize your triggers and can take action to avoid them (or at least minimize contact). Sometimes that are just some people who don't need to be part of our lives.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday, 5/19/19)
    Track: No
    Calories: Yes. I had calories. How many, I don't know.

Today was a long day. Acutally, so was Saturday. This weekend I was super busy but feel like I got nothing accomplished. Saturday, up at 5:30am - I started my cleaning job early. At 9 I had to get my wife and daughter to moms so they could borrow the car (our van is still down). Then, baseball game at 9:30 (I help coach). Drop him at home at 10:45. Head out to cleaning job number 2. Home at 3. Rest for about an hour. Go pick up wife and daughter, come home, help prepare dinner. 5:30, leave for my best buds bachelor party that starts at 6. Home by 1am.

Sunday, up at 7:30a (got to sleep a little extra). 2 baseball games - one at 10, one at 12. (2 kids play for the same team, different grades). Come home, relax for about an hour, take my daughter to final day of dance competition. 4-8p. Home by 9. Asleep by 9:01.

Oh, and yesterday (Sunday) is the 4 year anniversairy of my dads passing. Guess I kept myself busy so I wouldn't think about it. I miss him. I hope he is proud of the dad I have become.

Happy Monday all! Make it a good one.

You sound like you’re a great father, and I’m sure your dad would be very proud 🤗

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in : May 19

Track: No
    Calories: Probably Under
    Exercise: No

Still enjoying a weekend off. Back to tracking tomorrow.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    anb5xtar7xu7.jpg

Thank you for this. I needed to see it today!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    As part of another challenge I'm a part of, here are my goals for some exercise and meal plans:

Workouts - I plan on going for a 30-40 minute walk on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, along with 10-15 minutes of yoga/stretching after.

Food: my office orders lunch for us from various restaurants which is a great perk, but often leads to overeating/not always picking the healthiest choice. I'm going to plan the week and hopefully be successful 3/5 days.
    Monday - I typically try to keep Mondays a low calorie day. I don't have breakfast or lunch, but I will have some almonds (usually measure 25-30g almonds a seving), a banana, and an apple if I get hungry. Dinner will be my leftover balsamic sweet potato, chickpea, and kale bake.
    Tuesday - "breakfast" will be coffee with skim and a banana if I'm too hungry from my low calorie day. Lunch will be sushi (California roll and spicy tuna roll). Dinner I'm planning on making a Turkey Spaghetti Squash bake (I'll link the recipe at the bottom of the post - I'll probably change the spices and cheese up a bit). I'll probably have a tangerine while things are cooking. If I have a sweet tooth after dinner, I'll have four small pieces (I think it's 1/6 of the bar?) of Trader Joe's cinnamon chocolate.
    Wednesday - breakfast is coffee with skim. Lunch will be a chicken quinoa burrito. If I get hungry after lunch and before dinner, I'll grab an apple. I go to trivia at a local pub on Wednesdays with my boyfriend, and this week I'll either order a full size spinach goat cheese salad *or* a french onion soup with a side spinach/goat cheese salad.
    Thursday - breakfast is coffee with skim. Lunch will be roasted broccoli and a quinoa salad (with walnuts and onions). If I'm hungry between lunch/dinner, I'll grab a banana or almonds. Dinner will be leftover turkey/spaghetti squash bake. If I have a sweet tooth, I'll grab a tangerine, and if that doesn't satisfy it, I'll take another four small pieces of the cinnamon chocolate.
    Friday - breakfast is coffee with skim. Lunch will be a turkey wrap (with some sort of cheese, probably spinach and roasted peppers). Dinner will be leftover turkey/spaghetti squash. I might make potatoes & onions since I have some that I don't want to go bad.

Posting this here for some extra accountability. My Monday is going pretty well so far!
This discussion has been closed.