TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 Hope you feel better! You have accomplished so many things, awesome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ
    @o0kody0o Awesome job in May, congratulations!!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.3 Daily Check IN (Mon)๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน
    Track: Yesโœ”๏ธ
    Calories: Yes โœ”๏ธ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: One hour barre ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ and four mile hike ๐Ÿฅพ.

Comments: I have not been to barre in over a month and it was my first day back! Wow it kicked my rear and I โค๏ธ loved it!!! I will hit my target of 15,000 steps a day! ๐ŸŽฏ
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃDaily check in๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

โ˜€๏ธMonday June 3rd โ˜€๏ธ

โœ”Tracked: yes
    โœ”Calories: under
    โœ”Exercise: nope. Still sore from running yesterday.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 3rd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,450 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 Great day and awesome loss! You're still plugging along!
    And I wouldn't call the lapband stupid, you made the best decision you could with the available data at the time. You truly believed it would help, however, you do posses the power to change your life, as you're proving now. I hope that you start feeling better, don't let your fears get to you, you are doing amazing!

@cydneebauman Nice day! Sometimes we do need rest! And awesome loss this week! Keep it up!

@Fitness327wk Glad you made it back to barre, it's amazing when we don't do something for a while how hard it can be!

@vicky2767 Awesome day!!

@lsjhudson Nice day, even if you went over your calories a little bit, it's still a step in the right direction!! And you'r still doing great, awesome loss this week!!

@2muchchocncrisps A loss is still a loss, great start to June!

@digger61 You're doing great, glad to see you getting back to your activity!

@SLIMn2016 Once again, stellar day!

@Gadgetgirl259 Rocking it, nice loss!

@o0kody0o Awesome day!! Hang in there, some weeks are like that, and sometimes TOM isn't nice to us.

@aadubb That's usually been my experience with extended fasts, and well food in general, if I don't touch it, I'm fine, if I touch it, I overeat...so intermittent fasting works best for me, and sometimes I do an extended fast every month of couple of months, makes me feel like I'm in control, even though, one little mishap and I am most certainly not in control. And I've never had an issue with energy, always lift weights and do my cardio as normal...
    And awesome weigh in!! WTG!

@eamitch88 Nice day, glad you got in a walk, even though you weren't feeling well, sometimes it can help, hopefully you're back to normal soon.

@gjaholy33 While you may have only lost 7 lbs last month, that's 7 less lbs that you're carrying around, and what you gained outside of the scale is so much more important. You resisted the temptation to fall into old patterns when it got tough, which is truly inspirational, so keep hanging in there, you will get there.

@OkieGina Hang in there, you'll get it next week!

@skayy007 Aweosme loss! Great start to June!!!

@angiequinby Great loss this week!

@melodyis4reals Hang in there, you'll get it next week!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 15 mins elliptical, 90 mins walking, 45 mins weight training--No feet snatch, clean+hang clean+split jerk, barbell bent over rows and deadbugs (which ironically are going to be the death of me)

Comments: De-load week! Super excited to get a little break! Side note, have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow, he may be able to go cone free, we shall see!
    And if anyone is interested, here's a snipet of today's workout! This is what my Clean+Hang Clean+Split Jerk set looks like.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KVNeXAxJF28K94wj9
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 3rd June
    Track yes
    Calories No! Well over*
    Exercise Yes 11500 steps including lots of stairs.
    Comment *Special day out today with treats that definitely wonโ€™t happen again for a long while. Faithfully logged and although I wasnโ€™t surprised it just illustrated how bad some foods are. Classic junk lunch meal that consisted of burger, sweet potato fries and milkshake (and later a caramel Frappuccino) exceeded my daily limit by a lot (without adding breakfast). Just loads of calories from fat and sugar. Too full to eat any dinner otherwise it would have been even worse!
    Tuesday plan = drink lots of water, keep moving and keep well under my calorie goal.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 6/3

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer (HIIT) 14 mins, 155 cal., Circuit Training workout.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday 6/3

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 265 squats
    Water: about 240 oz

Back on track, and I feel much better.... gonna have to undo the weekend damage... but I will say it was very tasty damage!!! haha And I still stayed in the 140s, so I didn't do TOO bad. I am done with the 150s and need to continue moving on from there, so since I just got in the 140s, at this point, I don't mind any "damage" I do, as long as I stay in the 140s...
    I am not trying to race to my goal of 135, but at the same time, I don't want to take a year. Slow and steady with fluctuations is fine cuz life happens.
    And when life gives me cake.... I eat it. I just make sure it's a small portion, cuz life will also give me chips and cookies when it gives me cake.... :D:D
    But then the day (or weekend...lol) is done, and I make adjustments the rest of the week. Learning how to manage (and enjoy) these festive food events is part of how I will learn to maintain my weight and not gain 30 lbs in 4-6 months.....(again)....
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options

Calories: yes under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 265 squats
    Water: about 240 oz

Back on track, and I feel much better.... gonna have to undo the weekend damage... but I will say it was very tasty damage!!! haha And I still stayed in the 140s, so I didn't do TOO bad. I am done with the 150s and need to continue moving on from there, so since I just got in the 140s, at this point, I don't mind any "damage" I do, as long as I stay in the 140s...
    I am not trying to race to my goal of 135, but at the same time, I don't want to take a year. Slow and steady with fluctuations is fine cuz life happens.
    And when life gives me cake.... I eat it. I just make sure it's a small portion, cuz life will also give me chips and cookies when it gives me cake.... :D:D
    But then the day (or weekend...lol) is done, and I make adjustments the rest of the week. Learning how to manage (and enjoy) these festive food events is part of how I will learn to maintain my weight and not gain 30 lbs in 4-6 months.....(again)....

I agree with you. Life happens. Sometimes itโ€™s ok to eat the cake. Lol. I too am learning to just eat small portions of these goodies. I too do not want to go through life without being able to have them. Just need to control how much of it I eat. So well done.
    And holy Batman 265 squats? Dang gurl. Way to go.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
  • eamitch88
    eamitch88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, 6/3)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 40 Minutes - Stationary Bike, 20 Minutes - Treadmill, 10 Minutes - Weights

Felt much better yesterday! I was only going to do 20 minutes on the bike, but I got in a groove and kept going.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    June Week 1 (Monday)

PW: 175.9
    CW: 171.7

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Awesome keep it up ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Slow and steady with fluctuations is fine cuz life happens.

This right here...THIS is what I'm aiming for!! And this month will be a definite test for this! Both my kids' birthdays are this month...which means cupcakes (and possibly ice cream, pizza, etc...)
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday, June 3

Exercise: yes, a 30 minute "deck of cards" training session
    Water: 100+ oz

Wahoo! It feels good to be getting back on track again!

And even though this is Monday's post, I do have to mention that I just turned down FREE pizza for lunch today (Tuesday). It just wasn't worth it. I'd rather have pizza with my family sometime than free pizza at work!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: ยป
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 15 mins elliptical, 90 mins walking, 45 mins weight training--No feet snatch, clean+hang clean+split jerk, barbell bent over rows and deadbugs (which ironically are going to be the death of me)

Comments: De-load week! Super excited to get a little break! Side note, have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow, he may be able to go cone free, we shall see!
    And if anyone is interested, here's a snipet of today's workout! This is what my Clean+Hang Clean+Split Jerk set looks like.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KVNeXAxJF28K94wj9

great workout Nice video
  • digger61
    Options
    Hi my name is Mike. I have been doing this challenge for awhile and hit my 50lbs loss this week. I am from St Albert Alberta. I am getting alot more active now and hope to be back workin to all my normal life. I have been having heath problems which I pray are behind me now and I am moving forward. I do alot of swimming for my exercise. I also am doing Keto and IF. Please ask me to be your friend if i happen to have missed you
  • digger61
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Water: over
    Exercise:120 mins aqua size and cleaning garage
This discussion has been closed.