TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 Really sorry to hear you had a bad day Nancy, that sucks 🤗 Also sad to see you won’t be participating in July. You’ve been a big inspiration (and will continue to be!) Totally understand you need to rethink things and plan your maintenance. I have no doubt you’ll smash that too 😊 💜
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »

Thanks lovely...do we now do our daily posts over there, or continue our daily posts for this week here, and then starting Monday 1st July post there? Xx
    @lsjhudson
    The challenge weeks run Sunday thru Saturday, what this means in terms of moving to the next month is that all posts, daily posts and weigh ins will move to the July thread starting on Sunday June 30th.
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Ashley, I will not be participating in July. I am so grateful for the 11 months that I spent with you and this awesome group of people! The support is amazing and I was able to drop my ‘injury' weight and gain some muscle mass back. Now I need to take a break and organize my plan to go on maintenance for a bit and rethink my current state and future goals. Would like to come back in the future, if I may. <3

@SLIMn2016 We have a cheer squad if you want to hang around and still be part of the group, just without your weight counting towards the team's total...if that's something you'd want to do....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 We have a cheer squad if you want to hang around and still be part of the group, just without your weight counting towards the team's total...if that's something you'd want to do....

Oh--- that might be good, since I haven't been losing much and to keep my weight in check and stick around with my awesome team peeps!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @SLIMn2016 Really sorry to hear you had a bad day Nancy, that sucks 🤗 Also sad to see you won’t be participating in July. You’ve been a big inspiration (and will continue to be!) Totally understand you need to rethink things and plan your maintenance. I have no doubt you’ll smash that too 😊 💜

Thank you Avril.... might stick around to cheer you all on....
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins weight training, Pull + Snatch + Overhead Squats, Clean + 3 Front Squats + Split Jerk,--today's workout did not go as well as I would have liked it to, there's always tomorrow.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    [Bad day for me in every way. Car problems. ...hurt my shoulder in Body Combat class this morning… had an unscheduled luncheon I had to attend at a Chinese Restaurant…and it threw off my entire pre-made food schedule for the day. I was really off track and really could not keep count of things. Restart tomorrow.

I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. I've been a little off kilter since my weekend trip too.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 26th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,600 steps

Did well with my walking and my diet today. Hopefully I lose that 1.5 lbs I seem to have found over the weekend.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In Week #4

Username: genajonas
    PW: 192.8
    CW: 198.4

Comments: Bought a new smart scale and I don't think I like it very much. 🤨

Daily Post: Wednesday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
    Water: 81 oz
    Steps: 7,326
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 145oz
    Goals/comments
    Still in the hospital so far all my tests are negative so I didn't have a heart attack now they're making sure I don't have a clot. Hopefully I'll be able to go home tomorrow

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

Take care!
  • AB0215
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In Week #4

@genajonas I've always found that smart scales weigh me heavier, all of them, and I currently don't use a smart scale, although it does measure other things other than just weight, how accurately, I'm not exactly sure, but the one I have is pretty accurate and since it needs to be accurate since I compete in a specific weight class and it's accurate to within .4 of a pound of the weigh in scales, I will take it. And I should note, I don't generally weigh in at meets in my birthday suit like I do on the scale, so that could account for the difference.
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: eromligyppah
    Week: June Week 4
    PW = 194.4 lbs
    CW = 196.4 lbs

Another month of up and downs but was down over all for the month so that's good. Ran 10 miles on Sunday morning and averaged 12,200 steps this past week and a good amount of upper body lifting for the Spartan race in a few weeks. I may need a little recovery break before I start training for my full marathon in a week and a half. I've had all this weight off before and it's beginning to frustrate me that I can't seem to get back there, but I'll make it, I have to.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Ashley, I will not be participating in July. I am so grateful for the 11 months that I spent with you and this awesome group of people! The support is amazing and I was able to drop my ‘injury' weight and gain some muscle mass back. Now I need to take a break and organize my plan to go on maintenance for a bit and rethink my current state and future goals. Would like to come back in the future, if I may. <3

Nancy- Sorry to here about your bad day. 😟. I do hope you stick around for the cheer squad. 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Check in June 25
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercised yes

Check in June 26
    Tracked started to
    Calories prob over
    Exercise yes

Last night my throat started bothering me a bit and I just felt wiped out. Hopefully I’m not getting sick. Throat Still feeling a little sore. So I think I might take it easy. No running. But will definitely go for a walk.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post:

Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz

Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 170oz

Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 33min
    Water 100oz
    Goals/comments
    Woke up at 4am with chest pain that radiated to my left jaw so told my doctor she convinced me to go to ER as it sounds like warning signs for heart attack so I'm in the ER and they're going to admit me for stress testing and observation along with trying to figure out my migraine problems. Hopefully they figure it out so I could be back to being more active in this group deeply apologize everyone
    Praying for you Gloria.
    Username: Fitness327wk 💃🌸🌺
    Week: June week 4
    PW = 137
    CW=136.6

Looking forward to a July team!

Great loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily check in for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: under (just under my "goal" but way under if you include exercise)
    Exercise: yes - 50 minute weight session
    Water: yes - well over 100 oz

So I pulled out one of the sheets from an older training session yesterday and did it for my exercise - but, of course, I increased all the weights. I'm not sure if increased more than I should have or if it was just because I slacked off a bit last week, but dang, I was dead afterwards yesterday. And I am SORE today. I haven't felt like this in a while - but I kinda like it! For me it's proof that I worked hard last night!

Oh, and my weight keeps dropping a little each day. :p I get on the scale each morning nervously expecting a huge jump :# - like there's no way I'm actually (finally) losing weight. I know it will stall out at times, and go back up at times, but I'm going to enjoy this downward trend for as long as I can!
    Good for you!
    Good luck to you. Will miss you in this group. You’ve been a great inspiration to me.
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 145oz
    Goals/comments
    Still in the hospital so far all my tests are negative so I didn't have a heart attack now they're making sure I don't have a clot. Hopefully I'll be able to go home tomorrow

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
    I will continue to pray for you.
    genajonas wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In Week #4

Daily Post: Wednesday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
    Water: 81 oz
    Steps: 7,326

Unfortunately that happens a lot when you get a new scale. You got this though!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: eromligyppah
    Week: June Week 4
    PW = 194.4 lbs
    CW = 196.4 lbs

Another month of up and downs but was down over all for the month so that's good. Ran 10 miles on Sunday morning and averaged 12,200 steps this past week and a good amount of upper body lifting for the Spartan race in a few weeks. I may need a little recovery break before I start training for my full marathon in a week and a half. I've had all this weight off before and it's beginning to frustrate me that I can't seem to get back there, but I'll make it, I have to.

You’ll get back there. Just focus on the positive changes you are making. You WILL get there.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    June Week 4
    Previous Weight: 152.9
    Current Weight: 151.6

Going back in the right direction.... trying to get some control back on my crazy eating!!
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: over by 24 :'( But I did manage to earn 88 by walking, so I'll call it a wash.
    Water: just over 100
    Exercise: i didn't make it to the gym (I was just wiped out), so I made sure to get in over 10k steps. Any one else walk around in circles in your house if you're still a little under at bed time? :p

Ugh, this is week #2 of not making it to the gym like I want. I'll go tonight, but i know I won't make it this weekend, since it's my daughter's birthday (and I still have lots to do to get ready). Hopefully I can get lots of walking in and then do better with the gym next week. And the scale crept up a little this morning - but hopefully that was just from TOM. But I definitely need to buckle down a little - I've let my scale-success allow my calories to inch up a little.
This discussion has been closed.