Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday June 29th

Track ... no
    Calories... Most likely over but not too much
    Exercise... No

I am proud of myself for not doing over doing it. I went to baby shower they had lots of great food but I did not eat too much . and they had a dessert bar and I had 4 chocolate covered strawberries, two chocolate covered pretzels and did not get a cupcake. I am sure that I ate more calories than usual but I am confident that I did not go way overboard. We all got to remember that we are going to have days where it's hard to be perfect but pat yourself on the back for making better decisions then you used to.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 6/29
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over, by 304
    Exercise: No

Comments: Had a great day today, but discovered that Wal-Mart carries Mexican ice cream popsicles :yum: I went over but it was 100% worth it lol
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    6/29
    Yes
    Under
    45 min spin and 15 min arms and back

Even with going out for ice cream with friends tonight I stayed under my calories!!! 5 weeks until vacation and I’m motivated!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily post 6/29
    Track...Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise..No
    Not a good week. Did not exercise due to pain in the knees als plantar fasciitis.Also made poor food choices😫
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sat., 6/29
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes. swam laps and did water aerobics
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Daily post 6/29
    Track...Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise..No
    Not a good week. Did not exercise due to pain in the knees als plantar fasciitis.Also made poor food choices😫

@12774 I have arthritis in my knees and plantar fasciitis as well. I bought some walk shoes from Gravity Defyer that were worth every single penny! They specially in shoes that address various issues like ours, as well as diabetes. (I'm not diabetic.) My first pair was good, but my second pair that I just bought a few weeks ago are fantastic. I didn't even realize I was out of alignment until I put those shoes on. My arthritis pain and heel pain go away instantly. If I could wear those shoes to bed I would! They are amazing. Google gravity defyer and you'll see all the different styles they have that may help you. Hope you feel better soon.
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was out of the picture the past days, but wasn't eating too well since this past month has been a semi-holiday with my husband in America. The saving grace was walking/jogging. I'll be back to eating well from tomorrow hopefully. Could you please carry over my weight from the third week of June to the last week and as the starting weight for July?
  • Lawanda0124
    Lawanda0124 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost nine pounds this challenge! Working out six days a week has beenva game changer!

Sw 239
    Cw 230
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    6/30
    Yes
    Over- I baked gluten free chocolate chip cookies and they are my Kriptonite!!
    No- but i did clean the Airbnb today- so 3 hours of scrubbing bathrooms and mopping floors!!

I’m happy with the way this month went!! I have high hopes to keep my momentum through July. Vacation is so close I am hoping to be down 6 more pounds by then. I need to step up the meal prepping and get the sweets out of my house!

Way to go everyone this month!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @rekvar12 sure thing! I hope that you enjoyed your holiday here!
    @Lawanda0124 Killed it, set it on fire, and dropped it in a hole somewhere!! Go you!
    @KristiRTT I go over with chocolate chip cookies too!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN JUNE IS ..... RUN TRACK MINDS!!!
    AWESOME JOB TEAM GUTBUSTERS!!

WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH MARCH TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. ALL WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 3%, AND EVEN 4 OR 5% OR MORE LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 430.3 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS @HASWLRS. @pkg1998. @AB0215. @gjaholy33. @mram3582. @johicks. @BonnieHosk85. AND COACH @craigo3154.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...).

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE APRIL GRAND FINALE RESULTS:

~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Jodilynnreeves. - 7.77%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 7.04%
    3rd - @Clairetomkinson. - 6.03%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 1.87%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 1.60%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 1.45%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Danielletoynton9. - 4.00%
    2nd - @Tracie_Lord. - 3.77%
    3rd - @mirendybryant. - 3.43%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 7.04%
    2nd - @cydneebauman. - 5.42%
    3rd - @Mltobia316. - 4.21%

Gutbusters
    1st - @Jodilynnreeves. - 7.77%
    2nd - @robandy12345. - 5.16%
    3rd - @hickchic67. - 4.94%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Red1185. - 5.56%
    2nd - @ajaia2001. - 4.94%
    3rd - @Maddiesmommy6611. - 3.46%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Clairetomkinson. - 6.03%
    2nd - @Happily_Chaotic. - 3.90%
    3rd - @KristiRTT. - 3.70%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Clairetomkinson. - 16.1 lbs.
    2nd - @Jodilynnreeves. - 16.0 lbs.
    3rd - @robandy12345. - 11.6 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 64.4 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 85.2 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 111.3 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 79.3 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 64.9 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 405.1 lbs

Well, at least I posted the finale in the right month! If you're looking for week 4's results they are over in July where I accidentlly posted them. Way to go for the top 3 for our team: @clairetomkinson @Happily_Chaotic @KristiRTT! You guys are did a fantastic job for the whole month!! A big shout out to @clairetomkinson for placing in the top ranking of the whole Biggest Loser Challenge and also the individual pounds lost! Lets keep this momentum going through the next month too! GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!!
This discussion has been closed.