Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: tinak33
    July week 1
    Previous weight: 151.6
    Current weight: 153.0

Hanging in there. Gonna try and at least maintain here through next week. We'll see. Got all the family coming in starting today (big family, about 25 people) so lots of food..... plus eating feelings. And I am not feeling social AT ALL. Which means I will prbably eat more feelings. Oh well. Hoping to just get through the next week without gaining anymore, and then get out of the funk I am in, and get back to the 140s.
    We'll see.

I completely understand how you feel, as I had just been stressed and fallen off the last couple of months. Plus I'm pretty introverted and hate large crowds of people. Don't worry though, we are all here to support you and know you will get back on track when you are ready. Take care of yourself and enjoy your family!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 4 July

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 minutes of walking
    💬Comments: Today marks 40lbs lost which I’m really chuffed about. I’ve still got some more weight to lose, but here’s a couple of comparison pics.

Left pic taken 5 months ago
    Right pic taken today
    o8he6z03wrx4.jpeg
    hn4op5jl8el5.jpeg

Congratulations on this major accomplishment! 👏
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥Daily Post: Thursday, 4th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 min walk

Comments: Kept very busy today so not much time to think about food, as a consequence had to work tk meet my calories requirements today!! Benefit of lovely sunny weather is craving salads and bright refreshing foods (plus the return of flat peaches!! 🙌🙌). Had a night out with friends but kept it to one glass of wine and drive so I wouldn't be tempted. But to be honest I think I would have kept to one anyway as it was planned into my day and I really wanted to finish under or at my goal (and not drunk making bad food choices!). 👍

Great job staying under!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk
    7.4 Daily Check IN (Thur) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Hot Yoga 75 mins

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post, Thursday July 4

Track: Yes ✅
    Calories: Kinda ✅
    Exercise: Yes ✅ Ran 60/30 X7, walked 25 minutes; woke up at 6 out the door by 6:40 🤣
    Goals/Day/Comments: Happy 4th of July everyone!!!! Today we celebrated with our family in Tulsa. Great company and great food. Be safe and enjoy time with family/friends.

Happy 4th!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    jeapri17 wrote: »
    Daily Post, Thursday, 7/4/19

Calories: Yes, pretty close though!
    Exercise: Yes. Hiking, 60 min.

Glad to get out for a hike - despite heat, humidity and bugs! Much nicer hiking in the Smokey Mountains, TN, last week on vacation! Ate dinner at a salad bar tonight - a little of everything added up to lots of calories!

Sounds like a nice and scenic hike!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + Overhead Squats, Snatches, Cleans + Front Squats, Half Handstands, and Lateral Crunches

Comments: Much better day today than yesterday food wise, although, Aunt Flo is visiting, which is likely the reason for yesterdays food debacle, today had a much better handle on it.

Thanks for sharing the workouts! Pretty inspiring!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Weekly Thursday
    Last week: 197
    Today: 195.6

Nice loss!
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ugh - did anyone else overdo it yesterday on the Fourth? I ate wayyyyy too much sugar and dairy and now I'm suffering from the consequences. I feel like garbage and wonder if I should fast for 24 hours to try to reset things. I know that's what we do with our dogs when they're having digestive issues! What would you do?
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: tinak33
    July week 1
    Previous weight: 151.6
    Current weight: 153.0

Hanging in there. Gonna try and at least maintain here through next week. We'll see. Got all the family coming in starting today (big family, about 25 people) so lots of food..... plus eating feelings. And I am not feeling social AT ALL. Which means I will prbably eat more feelings. Oh well. Hoping to just get through the next week without gaining anymore, and then get out of the funk I am in, and get back to the 140s.
    We'll see.
    Hang in there. Enjoy the time with your family. Xoxo
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Started a new challenge this month. Last month I did an ab challenge with a cousin and her bf, and it was tough. Can’t believe it, But I did all 30 days. And the end was getting brutal.
    My husband started the ab challenge with us but was unable to finish. One exercise in particular (leg lifts) was bothering his sciatica. So this month we kinda made our own. And we have more people who wanted to join in the group. Wish me luck.

Good luck I know you'll both succeed at this Challenge as well.[/quote]
    Thank you.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week July Week 1

PW: 458.6lbs
    CW:455.2lbs

Not bad for eating lasagna this week and no excercises
    Fantastic Gloria. Hope your migraines have stopped and you are feeling good.
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 4 July

Exercise: 50 minutes of walking
    💬Comments: Today marks 40lbs lost which I’m really chuffed about. I’ve still got some more weight to lose, but here’s a couple of comparison pics.

Left pic taken 5 months ago
    Right pic taken today
    o8he6z03wrx4.jpeg
    hn4op5jl8el5.jpeg
    Fantastic. Keep up the great job
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weekly Thursday
    Last week: 197
    Today: 195.6
    Nice loss!
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in July week 1
    Friday weigh in

PW: 197.0
    CW: 198.8

Just trying to stay under 200 at this point. I’ve totally fallen away from my routine. I need to find a new routine for the summer, something I can stick with. Get active with my kids, whatever I can to counteract the foods we end up eating through the day. No way am I giving up just didn’t think I’d be struggling just to maintain right now.
    Hang in there. You got this.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Started a new challenge this month. Last month I did an ab challenge with a cousin and her bf, and it was tough. Can’t believe it, But I did all 30 days. And the end was getting brutal.
    My husband started the ab challenge with us but was unable to finish. One exercise in particular (leg lifts) was bothering his sciatica. So this month we kinda made our own. And we have more people who wanted to join in the group. Wish me luck.

That sounds challenging, but rewarding! I'm glad you have a group participating and wish you best of luck! You all will crush it!

Thank you. Yes it’s fun that there’s a bunch of us even if all of us are living in elsewhere, it’s nice to know we are all doing it together. Kinda like this group. 😃
  • vicky2767
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Late check in for July 4th
    Tracked started too
    Calories probably over
    Exercise yes

Started off really good. But had a couple of shots and then came out the pretzels. Lol. All in all it wasn’t terrible and we had a great time.
  • Bm00re2u
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

My family celebrated the 4th at the park! We played games like water balloon toss, kickball, etc. and played on the playground. I'm sure I went over because of BBQ! I'm a Texan and holiday BBQ is my weakness! It was great spending time with family, but I have to get in a heavy workout for Friday!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    skrowe88 wrote: »
    Ugh - did anyone else overdo it yesterday on the Fourth? I ate wayyyyy too much sugar and dairy and now I'm suffering from the consequences. I feel like garbage and wonder if I should fast for 24 hours to try to reset things. I know that's what we do with our dogs when they're having digestive issues! What would you do?

@skrowe88 So experts suggest not fasting if you've over done it, it's supposedly a sign of an eating disorder. I don't generally do it either, I just pick up and move on and eat normally the next day. Let's be honest, this will happen, it's a normal part of the process. And one day isn't going to kill all your progress, just pic up and move on, it will be okay.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Friday, 5 July

Exercise: 35 mins cardio (walking/exercise bike)
    💬Comments: Today I bought myself a fitness tracker which I’ll be wearing on my ankle. It’s just a mid-range one but I think it’ll get me walking more, knowing that I’ve paid money for it. It has lots of different modes and a sleep tracker which is handy, plus it links to an app so I can track my progress and set goals. I’m looking forward to trying it out properly tomorrow 😊
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Friday, 5th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ☑️Calories: over by 103kcal
    ☑️Exercise: none today

Comments: Short and sweet for me today as I'm doing this at 1:30am 😂 just got back from a friends house. I'm slightly over on kcals but it was planned as we had a pot luck pudding night. I managed to keep my kcals down in the day knowing that I wanted to have some spare to partake. I only went for one extra thing I hadn't already worked into my diary and that was my besties brownie (you can't say no when she bakes, her stuff is amazing), but that was fine as I felt I had enough wiggle room 👍 I then ignored the puddings for the rest of the night which felt great. And now I get the pleasure of waking up tomorrow not feeling like I failed and like it would be hard work to stay on track. Happy weekend everyone!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Friday, 5 July

Exercise: 35 mins cardio (walking/exercise bike)
    💬Comments: Today I bought myself a fitness tracker which I’ll be wearing on my ankle. It’s just a mid-range one but I think it’ll get me walking more, knowing that I’ve paid money for it. It has lots of different modes and a sleep tracker which is handy, plus it links to an app so I can track my progress and set goals. I’m looking forward to trying it out properly tomorrow 😊

I've never heard about one you wear on your ankle...what is it? 😊
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    CindyJNC1963: I had a lumpectomy many, many years ago and it is scary but luckily mine was benign. I remember the one thing that I did at the time is that they asked me if they found it was cancerous could they do a mastectomy. I was in my twenties and I had recently read an article that said that you could say 'no' so I did. There were two interns asking me to sign. I just knew that I would be really nervous about it and rather make one decision at a time. I know that I was fortunate. In my fifties ( Yes, I am older than that!), I had a parotidectomy for a lump. A parotidectomy is the surgical excision of the parotid gland, the major and largest of the salivary glands. The procedure is most typically performed due to neoplasms, which are growths of rapidly and abnormally dividing cells. It too was benign. So hang in there, sending you prayers.

Thanks!

That's awesome that yours was benign. I certainly understand that fear. I don't have any lumps, I have a large cluster of tiny calcium deposits. They are taking a biopsy from two different sections. It might be a cancer called DCIS, which rarely spreads and is treatable. That's the good news......IF it is cancer. The "funny" thing is that I have desperately wanted breast reduction surgery for years.....this is NOT how I wanted it, especially if I'm ridiculously lopsided. :) In all seriousness, I will do whatever it takes to save my life.

I have always hated these cancer screenings so I usually delay all of them. In fact I was 6 months late with the mammogram. I will never be late for any of them again.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Today marks 40lbs lost which I’m really chuffed about. I’ve still got some more weight to lose, but here’s a couple of comparison pics.

Great pics!! Congrats on the 40 lbs.

This discussion has been closed.