Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    WHEW Oh boy - sorry for the late post today guys, I had a closing blowing up this morning that took me a LOT of doing to get situated...we're almost there though! LOL

Checking innnnnnnn - 151.6 this morning. I'll reiterate, this dodgy a** scale only weighs in certain random intervals so I know I bumped down an "interval" since yest morning so that's good I think? LOL Tonight's meal is quite light as well, so that should help :) Here's yesterday - pretty much OMADed though my strawberries were a few hours after, technically *shrug*

Last of the pork ribs with the last of the gravy, peas, a giant salad, pint of Birthday Cake Halo Top.
    Cals - 1529
    Def - 347

90h0jbsifn35.png

Sorry I ate most of the salad before remembering to take a pic LOL

Tonight will be shrimp and asparagus "pasta" (it'll be like a third pasta and 2/3 spag squash) with butter, garlic, and parm (SCAMPI STYLEEEEEE) - a pint of Halo Top (either Key Lime Pie or Choc Chip Cookie Dough) - strawberries and blueberries with cool w-hip (family guy ref for anyone interested LOL).

Should be a nice light food day, so I should see another nice drop O/N.

Going to try to find some time to do some lifting work...hoping the afternoon will be quieter bc this morning was a cluster f**k lol

Hope everyone is having a super Tuesday!

• greenandblack77
    greenandblack77 Posts: 18 Member
    Your "coworker" is just the cutest. I bet he is happy about your new arrangement as well.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Bury your face in that cute little furry belly for me! lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh yeah @greenandblack77 he is SUCH a people person, so not having to be alone all day is heaven for him <3

I do a good face-bury at LEAST once a day :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2019
    Long post today guys - apologies ahead of time LOL - I have lots to talk about I guess! LMAOOO

First things first - 150.6
    1 pound overnight, I'll TAKE IT! Should be into the 140s tomorrow :) I'd like to see 148 by Friday but we'll see :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO food yest was as planned:
    Shrimp and asparagus "pasta" ended up being half and half pasta and SS - with butter, garlic, and parm...ended up throwing some mushrooms in there too :) A pint of Key Lime Pie Halo Top, strawberries and blueberries with cool whip.

Cals (ISH! I'll elaborate in a moment)*** - 1362
    Def - 438

NOTE - if this looks like a sh** ton of food to you, it's because it is! Another reason I love OMAD...if you're smart about your calories you can eat REALLY good while losing...I never feel deprived <3

301rku1o2l7h.png
    ud8y3jat28n0.png
    I don't know why it's upside down but I was too lazy to fix it...thought I'd show y'all though bc this is how I prep everything through the late afternoon so when it's time to cook, I just cook!

0wx75dco987r.png

***This picture comes with a question - cool whip is portioned by tbsps, but it's a pain in the a** to do, so I found one that goes by weight...according to that 3 oz is 79 cals, and 6 tbsps should be 75 cals...HOWEVER when I went to weigh out my whip-age last night, the amount you see is about 1.6 oz, and it's AT LEAST 8 tbsps. Anyone have any insight on this?

0h19w7mbblgm.png

I just wanted to post this bc I thought it was amusing LOL - Ced was working last night so I had to send him a pic of my food and his response cracks me up..I can literally FEEL him rolling his eyes at me :P

I barely moved at ALL yest because I was so busy, which A: doesn't give me any extra deficit which I'm always bummer about and B: means my recomp is NOT HAPPENING lol
    I'm going to try to get MINIMUM 5 sets of 15 squats today - I'll try to do them circuit style but work doesn't always allow for that so I'll take anything i can get. I think I want to try to get some core work in daily as well so that may happen too!

In final notes, because I'm now taking liberties with it, some more pics of Bubs - (because she couldn't get Bugsy to stick, my mother is now calling him Bubba Gump) :D:D:D

g1xjlmsk45nj.png
    icdeqx41tasn.png
    8mkwnjnstio0.png
    gpvjjbze7zn5.png
    (he's in a phase of wanting to be RIGHT BY MY FACE all the time LOL)

Happy Weds all!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG the food looks fab fab and the kitten is so sweet and cutie pie......

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Salivating here... yum😋 I love pasta... Delicious 🤤 As for cool whip, kraft cool whip 2tbsp (9g) =25 calories. Hope this helps👌👍 OMG, Buds is just too cute❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😘😘😘
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That pasta, yes...Bubs so cute

• mistymeadows2005
    Yes that part I get JP, but it's a pain in the a** to measure it out by tbsps, so I was trying to use weight instead, but it doesn't match the amount in tbsps...hence my confusion
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2019
    Hi guysssssssssss - the week is FLYING by! LOL

Weigh in - 149.5

Happy happy with that :) especially since I post-meal snacked my way up there in cals (DARN FRUIT LOL). AND I did a significant amount of lifting yesterday, but pushed dat water so don't think I'm holding too too much water :) Lettuce tacos today, which are pretty salt-heavy so I'll be pushing water again today.

Yesterday's Numbas:

Snack - a green pepper and some celery with 4 tbsps hummus
    Dinner - rest of my pulled chicken as crack ranch chicken salad with celery and onion, eaten on romaine. Grapes, a few cherries, 2 Str Cheesecake Halo Top pops, some sugar free popsicles, and a pint of Lemon Cake Halo Top :) No pics today, it was boring anyway LOL

Cals - 1567
    Def - 233

Sad, tiny little deficit LOL - hey at least the scale showed me some res-PECT lol - Def should be higher today, but also more salt heavy and calorie dense so we'll see how the scale reacts...I'd like a tiche more loss this week but if not, no biggie :)

I didn't do enough lifting yest even though I did a fairly sig amount (I've got a LOT of catching up to do lol) - so alternating today to diff muscle groups and going to try to do that consistently. quads and tris yesterday, glutes and abs today :)

UPDATE ON OMAD W NEW WORK -
    So I think I severely underestimated how LITTLE walking I'd be doing now that I'm working from home...it's been BADDDDDDDDD like less than 2k steps a day *sigh* I had visions of grandeur of walking on the treadmill between calls...that hasn't really happened yet...I might be able to work it into my daily routine as I settle into a natural schedule but thus far it hasn't happened - I'll add it to the list of goals today :) Maybe I'll do some UPHILL walking to get dem glutes working! LOL

Hope everyone is FABULOUS! OMAD on m'loves!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    The walking from home would be rough, but I am sure you will get it figured out and do amazing with it when you do!

• mistymeadows2005
    I managed to get 10 mins-ish in so far...hey it's something! LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    something is better than nothing...You'll figure it out
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah I'm just going to have to get in the habit of remembering to take a break every hour or two to spend 5 mins getting active LOL
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You are doing amazing. You'll figure out a good routine to get in some movement.
    Loving all the Bubs photos. My goodness... I want to pet hiiiiiiim lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Oh..my apologies. May be if I say 1 tbsp is about 3 grams, would it help? Hey, 10 mins is better than 0 mins. Today, 10 mins, next week 20 mins. You can do this! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Steph, How do you like the Halo Top Pops? I had to look them up after reading your post and then off to my local grocery store I went. I picked up a box of the Strawberry Cheesecake Pops and a box of the Mint Chip Pops and one of them will have a slot reserved on my plate tonight.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Lisa - I know he's just the most adorable thing ever...I wish you could come visit and pet himmmmm...I love visitors <3

JP - well in theory (according to MFP) 3 oz is 79 cals...when I measure out 1.65 oz it was like 8 tbsps! So something there is awry...I'll google it today and see where we're at LOL

Trace - I love EVERYTHING Halo Top...my only qualm is that since they're only 60 cals a piece, it was easy to snag one post-meal when I still had the muchies, because it wasn't a whole pint to set out etc....BUT they are just as delish as the reg ice cream (and just as expensive, those lil buggers LOL). It's the ONLY thing I splurge on so ya know LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    They are expensive. If I like them, I think I will make them my ice cream of choice. With them I don't have to wait the thaw time before I can get at them and they are portion controlled.
  • mistymeadows2005
    It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY - MAN time flies when you don't hafta commute lmao lemme TELL YOU! Where did the week go?! Got SO much done at work though - my AMAZING NEWS this week on the work front is that another of my brokers got on board with Misty Meadows Operations to help him do some biz dev and lead gen and recruiting to help him grow! Should be an easy account to get business in the door, and I'm getting paid on volume with him (I have 1 of my other shops structured that way too), but it's in CALI so nice chunky loan amounts :) AND I'm super familiar with the Cali market so this should be fun <3

Weight Check In - 149.5

Didn't gain or lose O/N which is a BIG WIN for me because A: I went pretty high with cals yesterday...2 factors there 1: I was really really hungry...like truly hungry/needing more energy/nutrients and 2: I'm used to a large VOLUME of food so when I have super cal dense stuff like quinoa taco meat, I get "less" so there's some psychological facets at play there LOL and B: I only did 10 mins on the treadmill but it was at the max incline (workin' dem glutes), but I also did a LOT of ab/core work cause I'd like to tighten that up and need my back strong with this sitting all day thing. I'm sure I'm holding some water from that, so I'll take 140s all day. Today focusing 100% on the tush! I'm a tiny bit sore, which I appreciate bc it makes me feel like I really did something LOL.

Yesterday:
    Quinoa and beef lettuce tacos! A Steph signature item :D 1 cup of the taco mixture, half a cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar, a bunch of diced jalapenos, eaten on romaine. A green apple w peanut butter, and some strawberries with cool whip.

Cals - 1652
    Def - 148

licyzaz4cb3z.png

As you can see, my deficit was super low...that and any water I'm holding from exercise means that I'm happy not to have gone UP :)

Made some bolognese sauce to eat on spaghetti squash tonight...out of ice cream though so I guess SOMEONE Is going to the Walmart today! LOL - probs need to re-up on some protein items and lettuce anyway :)

Peace and love kemosabi(s) :blush: