Options

Replies

• kimses2
    kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in - back down to start
    PW - 204
    CW - 203

Stay cool everyone. We're getting the heat here in Massachusetts also. Our central air unit broke yesterday and so we won't have any a/c for the weekend. Funny how air conditioners break when it's hot out ... :p .
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps

7/17 17,322
    7/18 12,059
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,150 Member
    Options
    What are ya'll dancing to today? For me it was Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5 and Bruno Mars! Finished my steps for the day at the same time...great way to relax after work...now I'm listening to Ed Sheeran and doing laundry! Hope you've had a great day! Tomorrow I have a light piano day, only three classes! YAY! :smile: Then gotta run some errands...won't do too much in this heat (115 heat index) UGH! Take care ya'll!! Holler when ya have a second...I'll be off and on all night tonight! Jess
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/19 - 4344
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/17- 3965
    7/18- 4964
    7/19- 6209
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 291.0
    Current weight: 189.4
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 292
    CW 283.4

I lost most of the water weight I picked up from traveling and TOM!! 🎉 Most of all my legs feel better! I retain water in my legs and feet and they get so big that they actually hurt!! I did some research and came across a natural diuretic called dandelion root and let me tell you, it works!!! So I have definitely been getting in the fluids to compensate for that.
  • DreaRN15
    edited July 2019
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Saturday

Is that supposed to be 289 or 191??
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not being more active on here, I can’t really sign in at work very often so it’s only evenings for me usually and this week I’ve been either staying away from home or heading early to bed to avoid temptation.

@DreaRN15 I’m so sorry you found my lost lbs! 😫❤️ I’m sure, as @kmfeig87 said, it is very unlikely to be an actually gain of fat. Don’t give up - you’ve been doing so good and this too shall pass (credit @jessicakrall8 )! This week for me was not perfect but I ended the week strong and what I think helped was eating only in an 8 hour window, lots of veggies and lots of water.

Today I head on a solo camping trip for two nights. I’ve never camped alone but I want to be at the lake and I want to camp so here’s to not waiting around for other people and to living the life you want to live today! It’s been a fun focus to meal prep and plan for. I’m just going to chill! 🤗🏕🏖
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    @SaraMakingChanges I found but I lost it all back except maybe a pound, so I'm happy with that!! Have fun on your camping trip....if you ever need help planning your next getaway IM me!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Saturday

Is that supposed to be 289 or 191??

Should have been 191...I got it!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Today's our last day for our group challenge...haven't heard from anyone about yesterday's dancing...I grooved to Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5...how about you?!! Today we do all 7. Looking forward to hearing about your week! I really enjoyed it! Stay cool if you're in a hot spot, like I am...heat index is 115 all weekend! UGH! Hydrate, hydrate, HYDRATE!!

Come on guys...keep me company!
    Jessica
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Ok. I admit. I did not do the solo dancing yesterday, but they played music in step aerobics! Does that count? I promise I will join you in the dance today!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Just drank chicken broth to try and cure my headache. I didn't "add" salt. 🤣🤣Been lower on carbs the last couple days and I needed the salt!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/19 10,054
  • jenready
    Options
    @SaraMakingChanges I admire you going camping solo. I need to get out and do more things like that. I'm single and I always feel like I have to wait on a group or a friend to go to things but I don't have to. I need to get better about just going and doing the things I want to by myself. Hope you have a great time!
  • jenready
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 3
    Previous 223.2
    Current 224.8

I haven't eaten very healthfully this week and I haven't worked out much at all. Here's to next week being better.
This discussion has been closed.